main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Remember me?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nightcrawler13, May 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    This is Clay.
    Haven't been around in a while but I haven't forgotten. Although I have forgotten my password with my old user name.
    Had a tough time of late but wanted to stop by and see what was going on. Hope everyone is good.
    I do want to see if anyone will be attending San Diego annual Comic-Con this July. Even though I will be going alone I am heading out the 18th and leaving that Sunday.
    Anyone going??

I hope to drop by a little more too.

2. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    DUDE!!! Where the hell have you been? We miss you man. You need to drop by more often, now that we're pretty much a year away from EP2. Glad your back. Hope everything is going well. Don't be a stranger.

ALL:
    Clay is part of the old school/old crew when we were camping out for Ep1

3. Sirikus_Willowbend

Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    heya clay =) just stopped by myself - been meaning to read the boards for a while now, but I just got a job (hehehehe finally......) and haven't had the massive amounts of free time I'm used to - anyway good to "see" ya - and everyone else - keep me in the loop if ya will about what all's going on - I may not be able to make the meetings, due to my weird schedule but I figure I'll be able to see most of you guys since I'm now shoveling popcorn and cleaning theaters at the galaxy - heheh just can't get enough of that place I guess....

Jon

4. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Wow, just like old times. And now Jon has a gig at the Galaxy! Sweet. Did Zina remember you from the line? Who could forget. Jon here won first place 2 years ago: First in line for Ep1 because he actually LIVED out at the camp site next to the Galaxy for like 5 years or something waiting for Ep1. ;)

Now all we're missing are folks like Mike, Dave, Billy Jack, and a few others, and it'll be just like the good ol' days.

5. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Is it really you....... YOU LIVE... YOU REALLY DO.....

Hey man so whats the haps how the family....

By the way Im in LA now so I can stop down there at the drop of a hat. Besides I was planning on going...

Jonny be Good to hear from you as well.. I had mentioned you the other day.

6. Sirikus_Willowbend

Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    hehe hey guys *sniff* I feel so welcome *wipes tear from his eye* hehe anyway seriously - yeah zena remembered me, and brad, and a couple of other people, in fact I'm introduced as "the guy from the star wars line" more often than I am as just jon heheh ah well... come to think of it I've been introduced that way a lot in the last few years - heck you just did it actually eric =) heheh - tho for some reason they seem to think I had a bigger hand in it than I did *shrug* all I did was sit on my butt for a few weeks and everyone thinks I did something amazing - sheesh - hehe only amazing thing I did was not kill the guy that stuck the camera in my face at 5 am that day we had to stay on the concrete for so long to buy tickets

anyway yeah - got a job there - I'm really enjoying it - so be sure to look for me if ya catch a show there and say heya - prolly won't be able to talk long tho - heheh they do keep me pretty busy, but I figure if I bust my a** working I'll get to the point where I can get some... benefits... out of it in - oh say just about a year from now =) me? ulterior motive for getting a job there? never!

Jon
    "would you like butter on that?"

7. Nightcrawler13

May 14, 2001
    Jon! Kenley!Eric! *sniff*
    HELLO ALL!!!!!
    I was wondering when Tim and Karen were going to say HI!
    Has anyone talked to Chris in CO?
    I was curious to get his take on what was doing over at Marvel. :D

8. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Hey Clay!

The Mrs and I are doing great. How goes the wife and kiddos? Still trying to corner the comic book market I see. We're all doing great here as you can see(except me maybe, I caught a touch of the 24 hour pneumonia) :( Hope you can make one of out get togethers.

9. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Speaking of Get togethers Tim are you and karen gonna be there Thursday.? Clay I formally invite you to Dinner thursday night at Bone Daddys.. Next to Razzoos off Spring Valley and 75. Would be good to see you again and catch up...

Til then Later hope to see you...

Red 5

10. Nightcrawler13

May 14, 2001
    Sorry Thurday's practice night for Little League.
    For some reason my oldest thinks baseball is fun. :confused:
    Man, in my day, soccer, basketball I could do it all. Now I am just a pitiful old man. :)

When's the next meeting or get together??
    Is there no gathering for Shrek??
    I will be hitting the AMC 30 over in Mesquite with kids in tow for opening day.

Tim tell Karen, I said HI! and do you believe that Maverick's season???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.