main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Remember Remember the First of November...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LAJ_FETT , Oct 24, 2016.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. I hope to get past 20K today so I can take a day's break tomorrow.

2. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    I'm still in shock by the results of the US election.

I'm might write tomorrow. :( On the weekend I have to compensate this day, I will use this night to really think where my story goes next. That is really the downside of trying to wing it.

my kind of scum likes this.
  3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    4,290 for today. So far, anyway. I might keep writing so I don't have to watch television. Total so far of 8,069. Might hit 10,000 tonight. Definitely tomorrow.:)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. Nothing for me today - I took the day off to go to town. Back to it tomorrow!

5. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    You guys are doing awesome! Keep at it!!

Remember to just write, even if it doesn't make much sense, something amazing might come out of it later!

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  6. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    2,352 for me today for a total of 10,421. :)

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. Back to it - I want to break 23k. Someone is going to die today..

mavjade likes this.
  8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Over halfway there - I ended this weekend with 26,427. I hope to be near 36k by Friday unless I get stuck.

9. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    Unfortunately, I just haven't been able to return to it post-election. I keep trying, but I just can't concentrate on it at all.

10. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    4,781 over the last couple days for a current total of 15,202.

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated.

If the election upset you you could always write that anger into your story..

12. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    Hi guys.

Sorry, for the silence, but I had plenty of work at work and getting bit tired at home. Also trying to wing it, it is extremely hard to do. I'm defenetly not a pantser. :p So had to actually do a proper timeline to follow. And added a few chapters, before what I wrote and changed the main character to five different main characters to try to stretch to be length novel. My stories are normally short. :p

Anyway, I did 2751 words. I will try to compensate in upcoming days and at the weekends.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. I managed to break 30k today.

14. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    I was able to compensate a bit more.

Did now 5396 words. I think the changes I made to the story and having a timeline, has put another humpf to my creativity.

LAJ_FETT, you seemed to be well ahead. ;)

15. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Making progress. Not as much or as fast as I'd like but...2,459 today for a total of 17,661 so far. I think I may hit 20,000 tomorrow. :) That's my goal anyway.

mavjade likes this.
  16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. I normally try to get a couple of days ahead so I can take the odd day off.

17. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    Managed somehow, to do 1688 words. ;) Happy days.

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated.

19. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    Another productive day. ;)

4324 words. With that I think I reached the halfway mark. YAY!

20. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Great work guys! I am sort of glad I didn't try it this year. I am so busy with work and school. It would have been going nuts trying to keep up. You guys are doing great!

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. Grade - you're just shy of halfway if my calculations are correct..

I'm hoping to break 36K today.

22. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    32,659 words as of this morning. I've managed to catch back up to where I should be at this point. A large (large, large) part of the document will be deleted come the first of December as it is just awful... But right now, I am taking the act of typing as a victory.

mavjade likes this.
  23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Totals updated. I hope to break 40K tomorrow.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  24. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    I did today 1507 words. I think now i'm across the half way point. :p

mavjade and Jedi_Lover like this.
  25. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Keep plugging away! =D=