Remember!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    The Card Game Tournament is tomorrow (sunday) at 2pm! Show up early to learn how to play. It's 20 dollars to enter which will get you a light/dark starter and 4 booster packs! There will be prizes. It's a great learning experience for those who are not familiar with the game. One game is all it takes to learn. There will be novices and experts alike. Want to know how many RMFF members came to the RPG gathering today? ZERO! So come on down tomorrow and let's play some games! It is also a meeting place for the 7pm showing of ATTACK OF THE CLONES in DLP at the pavillions! The work is all over, it's time for FUN!

Clockwork Comics
    2824 S. Broadway
    1 1/2 blocks south of Yale next to Crescent Auto
  2. Attack_Of_Da_Gnomes Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd like to come and meet ya'll and play the games, but I've got lots of work to do. :(
  3. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Sorry, Joey, I had a serious brain crash yesterday & then a friend came into town. I already told Jefferson that I was down for the RPG stuff on Thursday though. Was anything decided in the meeting?

EDIT-Besides, I didn't just drop $40 on the core rulebook to look at the pretty pictures.
  4. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    nothing was decided because no one came
  5. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    JO --if it would help for me to announce things like this, just drop me a PM a few days in advance. I'll post it on the main FF page. More exposure can't hurt, right?
  6. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
  7. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    sorry bro, I didn't get back to the springs till 5:00 this morning and I hadn't slept. And I had to work tonight @ 7:50, so by the time I woke up, I couldn't have made it to Denver & back.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.