main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Remembering Tigers and Padawans...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Nov 2, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeed

Saeed Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SPphoenix:
    ... i got no reply so far in the 3D forum...(they have a war there or something)

Yeah, I made the mistake of going there recently (when this forum was down - which happens quite often ) and barely got out in one piece!

I don't think Blender is compatible with 2K, I'm using '98. I don't know much about the differences in the systems, but I'm pretty sure it's not your fault or your driver.

BTW, where's that URL you promised me...?

Saeed TTC

2. Batman

Batman Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    Saeed, thanks for the explination, I totally understand what you were trying to say. It has been nice chatting with you, and now that I have more time I'll be posting on the board more frequently. This summer, I am hoping to learn some modelling in MAX. I am pretty OK at animationg because I have made a couple of short lightsaber movies so I could practice rotro-ing and adding the glow. I am also considering taking some 3D classes at Penn State next year.

Batman http://www.xyion.netwww.xyion.net

3. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Well, last I heard win2K has somewhere between 4000 and 4500 known bugs...for this question you might be best off asking on the blender news server (you can usually get pretty quick answers there) http://www.blender.nl/news-blender http://www.blender.nl/news-blender

Good luck!
    -Lokmer

4. SPphoenix

SPphoenix Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2000
    Thanks Lokmer...I'm checking now the blender server.Maybe I'll download v1.8 to see if it solves the problem.
    Saeed sorry for the delay...
    After a couple hundred attempts I managed to upload the clip.Yes geocities sucks when it comes to uploading big files (more than 100Kb that is).
    The url must be in your mailbox by now.
    Do you have ICQ? It could help future transfers...(-it supports resuming )
    About redoing the saber... thats Clay's department .I'm just the "sparks" guy.Anyway it looks fine to me...

[This message has been edited by SPphoenix (edited 06-22-2000).]

5. Saeed

May 11, 2000
    Lokmer, I received your new sabre pics, thanks. I'll get to work straight away. This batch is much more useful - now, for example, it's clear to see that the black ridges are raised rather than sunk in...

The 'production pic' looks real interesting too. I really hope this all works out well for you. Do remember to keep a note of the number of cameras and measurements etc, for my reference later.

SPphoenix - I'm afraid to say there's nothing from you in my mailbox, did you send it to the address in my profile? I had ICQ for a while, but had some problems and had to uninstall...

Could you try again please?

Saeed TTC

6. SPphoenix

SPphoenix Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2000

Yes my master... I will do as you wish...
    :: bows respectfully ::

Yes I used the address you have on your profile...
    Sending...
    ...Ok sent

Let me know if it comes through

7. SPphoenix

SPphoenix Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2000
    Now I get what everybody meant by "double post"...

[This message has been edited by SPphoenix (edited 06-22-2000).]

8. schnarf283

schnarf283 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2000
    Batman, I'll buy 3DS MAX from you. Just email me.

9. Batman

Batman Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    schnarf283, sorry, but I don't wanna sell MAX. I am trying to learn it over the summer.

Batman

10. Saeed

May 11, 2000
    SPphoenix - come on over to my place and we'll talk, do lunch, etc...

You know the address - 'The Terran Conflict' thread...

Saeed TTC

11. Shar Kida

Shar Kida Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
  12. Shar Kida

Shar Kida Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.