main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Remembering

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SithTahiri, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithTahiri

SithTahiri Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    A Jedi and Sith fall in love...see their path though trials and danger.

Remembering

Jedi Knight Carter Welia looked at the holo of Jedi Anakin Skywalker-a legend. Carter smiled slightly. When Anakin came to the Temple no one wanted to be his friend because he was a former slave, said to be the Chosen One and the famous Qui-Gon Jinn would break the Code for Anakin to be his padawan and Qui-Gon died for him. Carter however thought it was interesting. He had be-friend Anakin. Anakin was twenty-one and Carter was twenty. He was a padawan to Jedi Master Lillia. Carter was a year younger than Anakin and a Knight now. He had a more complicated life than what most people thought though. He had broke the Jedi Code. He was in love. With a Sith. Named Arcandia Skillia.

Arcandia Skillia hid in the shadows of the Wookie planet Kaaysshk. She used a Jedi mind trick to have a Wookie decide that he wanted to move. When the Wookie did Arcandia ran off in the shadows then she stopped, jumped up and started climbing the trees until she reached the vines and swung across until she reached another tree branch and stopped to breath. A pair of arm slipped around her waist. Arcandia?s hand instantly reached for her lightsaber. ?Hey Arc! It?s just me!? ?Carter!? Arcandia turned around. And she saw her tanned, pale green eyed, messy brown hair boyfriend.

?C?mon.? Carter put his arm around her waist again and he took a vine and flew them down. Arcandia looked at Carter when they got down. ?Carter! What are you doing here?? ?Don?t you know what today is? Our anniversary!? Arcandia gasped slightly showing that she forgot but Carter knew as a Sith her job was a bit more difficult. Arcandia had once been a Jedi but her master who had helped her a lot in life, she had been like a mother, was killed. Arcandia took the blame. Which brought Arcandia into hatred and ran off and deciding to embrace the Dark Side. Carter had known Arcandia when she was on the light side. Arcandia had changed-she still had the same brown-blondish hair with curls that were out of control and dark brown eyes but she rarely smiled anymore. Carter noticed and was pleased to that she smiled around him. Jedi and Sith were not allowed to show their emotions but the Sith code didn?t say that you couldn?t fall in love though. Carter thought that he may love her but wasn?t totally sure. Arcandia was sure she may love him and was sure. At the same the two were thinking how they met once again in five months after Arcandia turned Sith.

*Five Months Ago*

The planet of Corellia was hard to work on. Arcandia thought. She entered a cantina dressed in a black tang-top and black pants and a black leather jacket, her blonde-brownish hair was forced into a tight bun at the top of her head. She was looking for any sight of Arprocce Le?fayla-a Bothan traitor to her master Count Dooku. She went over to the bar looking and searching though the Force. ?Whaddya want?? asked the bartender. ?Corellian whiskey. Ice cold. Now.? Arcandia said in a threatening tone. The bartender ran off. Arcandia noticed another Force presence, a familiar one. She looked up and saw a tall dark haired, pale green eyed man looking at her. He must be a pilot. Arcandia thought. He was for sure dressed in pilots gear. The bartender came back and Arcandia took her whiskey.

?Arcandia?? the man finally asked. Arcandia furiously looked around to see if anyone heard then hissed ?Shut up! I?m undercover! Call me Ria. Carter?? The man-Carter nodded. ?What are you doing her Ria? Everyone has been wondering what happened to you. You just ran off.? ?No I took everything I owned, and then ran off into the streets.? ?What have you been doing?? ?I?m a Sith.? Carter ran at those words. Ran far and far. The words weighed heavily on Carter. ?I?m a Sith now.? How? How? How? ?Carter! Carter! Wait!? Arcandia had ran after him. ?What?? ?I know that came as a shock...? ?A SHOCK??? ?Where else was I supposed to go? My master go

2. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
  3. SithTahiri

Feb 22, 2003
    Umm no cause Anakin hasn't fully turned yet. It's Pre Ep.III

4. SithTahiri

Feb 22, 2003
    Remembering

Arcandia was married. She couldn?t believe it. What would her master Karle Ticos say? Arcandia knew she wouldn?t be angry at her that was given. Arcandia felt tears well up in her eyes as she heard her master?s and best friend?s voice: Arcandia you have fallen over to the other side. I see that you have found love with the Jedi named Carter. I won?t be upset with you. I have foreseen you coming back onto the light. Arcandia-back on the light? How? *After her death I can never turn back! Never*
    Arcandia remembered every part of her death....as Arcandia sat down outside looking out to the lake she remembered.....

*Six Months Ago*

?Master?? Arcandia asked. Arcandia was just sixteen years old. She was on a mission to save some Bothans by finding an antidote that would let their normal food grow normally and not turn into poison. Arcandia, Karle Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were on this mission. ?Yes Arcandia?? Karle said in her Nubian accent. ?What?s wrong?? ?The Bothans will die if we don?t find the antidote. ?Don?t say that Master.? Arcandia said. ?It?s true Arcandia!? ?C?mon.? Obi-Wan said. Anakin and Obi-Wan went ahead arguing. ?I wonder if it was wise for those two to become Master and Padawan. Obi-Wan doesn?t seem nearly ready. Even after all these years he still seems to be deeply grieving for Qui-Gon.? Karle mused. ?Qui-Gon was like a father to him.? Arcandia said defending Obi-Wan. ?Aye but should he let it interfere with Anakin? I have a feeling that Obi-Wan blames Anakin for Qui-Gon?s death.? ?It wasn?t Anakin?s fault though!? ?I know that Arcandia, but Obi-Wan, I don?t know.?

Arcandia fell silent. She still remembered the day when her master yelled at the Council for allowing Obi-Wan to train Anakin. ?I sense Dark things in the future if this young boy is trained by Obi-Wan! Young Anakin has just been separated from his mother and his hero! He?s a former slave! He was brought up with hatred from those slave owners!? Karle had said angrily. ?What is it are you trying to say Master Ticos?? Mace Windu had asked. ?Obi-Wan can?t train the boy! Otherwise the Force won?t go back into balance!? Karle yelled. With that she stomped out and Arcandia bowed to the Masters and left. Arcandia was only eight at the time but she supposed Karle had her reasons.

?Here it is.? Obi-Wan said suddenly. ?There is the Lab.? Arcandia and Anakin went up close for a look. It was huge. Karle took out a rope and handed on to Arcandia, Anakin, and Obi-Wan. The four of them flew down. ?We must be quiet.? Karle said. They crept quietly. ?Arcandia take out your lightsaber.? Karle said. Arcandia nodded. She took out her lightsaber, turned it on, and her purple lightsaber came on. Karle did the same with hers but a green lightsaber came on.

?Um shouldn?t Anakin and I do this?? Obi-Wan asked. ?Afraid that the women will get hurt Kenobi?? Karle asked. Obi-Wan blushed. Arcandia and Karle went farther ahead and put their lightsabers though the door. The door seemed to...disappear. Arcandia and Karle went in. Karle motioned Obi-Wan and Anakin to come in too. They walked in. ?Come.? Karle whispered. They walked in silence. Finally they reached a door. Instead of using their lightsabers Karle had opened the door with the Force. Arcandia gasped by what she saw. Hundreds of tanks, filled with lava? There it was, all the meats and vegetables Bothans needed being dipped into the lava liquid.

Arcandia, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Karle all noticed a bottle glittering above them. The antidote. The four of them jumped up. They ran to the antidote. ?Arcandia! Come on!? Karle screamed. Obi-Wan and Karle got their first. Then it happened. Obi-Wan reached for the antidote. So did Karle. Obi-Wan got it but he pushed Karle back. Karle fell into the lava liquid. ?Master!? Arcandia shrieked. ?Arcandia run!!!? Karle screamed. Then she fell into the lava and died. Arcandia looked up at Obi-Wan her dark eyes blazing. ?Kenobi....?Arcandia

5. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Doesn't the Saga Forum include everything that happened from Ep 1 to 6?

Ok, sorry this may not be the time to correct on grammatical mistakes, but i'd just like to point out that everytime you start a dialogue, each new statement said by another person should be on a new line. Long paragraphs do tend to make me drift away easily.

The storyline is fine so far...continue with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.