main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Remembering

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediSolo13, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Title: Remembering
    Summary: Throughout the story there will be like a ceremony where everyone will go back to each person's death. First is Chewbacca and Han will be doing a speech on him. Next will be Elegos A'Kla.

Here's the characters which people will be doing speeches on:
    Anakin Solo
    Bela Hara
    Chewbacca
    Elegos A'Kla
    Ganner Rhysode
    Eryl Besa
    Jovan Drark
    Krasov Hara
    Raynar Thul
    Ulaha Kore
    Vergere
    Wurth Skidder
    Borsk Fey'lya
    Ikrit
    Admiral Ackbar (even though the Vong didn't kill him)
    Numa Rar
    Daeshara'cor
    Anni Capstan
    Dorsk 82
    Eelysa
    Lusa
    Lyric
    Miko Reglia

If I missed any or if you have any ideas on who should give a speech for one of them tell me. I'd like to know who you guys would have talk about them. I know it's kind of a long list, but there's no limit to chapters in this.

2. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Luke Skywalker walked down the halls of the new academy that had been built on Mon Calamari. It wasn't like the ones on Yavin 4 or like the Old Republic one which had been on Coruscant and his own father had attended. It was like the other Mon Cal buildings with slight differences. Jedi students, Jedi Knights, and Jedi Masters walked the halls. He looked at them all as he passed them and knew they all had lives. They all had one thing in common. Being a Jedi. They had differences too which made them unique from each other. He had differences from them and his niece and nephew also had differences to him. Luke found himself thinking of all the people who had died in the war that had just passed. The Yuuzhan Vong and the galaxy were now at peace with each other. The Vong even lived on Zonama Sekot which continued to be peaceful. His own nephew had been one of the ones who had died. He wished he could do something to honor those who had died. Something where everyone could hear about their lives and how they had died. Then it hit Luke. It was perfect. A ceremony here on Mon Calamari where anyone could come and listen. He could have certain people talk about someone they once knew. Luke smiled and went to work. He would talk to Cal Omas, the Chief of State, first. When he got there Cal was looking out the window at the sea.

"I love this place. There's always something you can't see here. Some animal or something," Cal said thoughtfully.

"Yes it is nice. It was a good choice for the capital when Coruscant was taken," Luke said standing next to him.

"But we have Coruscant back. And even though we have Coruscant back, the surface is still scarred. I wonder at times if it will ever be back to it's self. Whenever I go there it's like a different world," Cal said.

"And the people who died are no longer here," Luke said looking at Cal.

Cal looked at Luke silently. "If I know you at all, it sounds as if there is something more to add onto that statement," Cal finally said.

"I was thinking today about all of them. And I was thinking we could do something toh nor their deaths. Some sort of ceremony where people can listen and hear what their lives were like and how they died. I thought of coming to you first," Luke told him.

Cal looked down. "It seems like a good idea. I like it. What did you have in mind for each person?"

"I was thinking a certain person who knew one of them could talk about that person, and so on," Luke told him.

"That's a great idea. When did you want this to happen? Tomorrow?" Cal asked putting his hand to his chin.

"I was thinking maybe the day after tomorrow. I still have to ask everyone to say a speech for some of them."

"It'll happen then," Cal said and Luke nodded, then walked away," What about your nephew Anakin? Who will do him?"

Luke stopped. He looked back at Cal who turned back to the window. Luke walked out the door silently.

3. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    This sounds like an interesting concept. I'd like to see how it works out. It reminds me vaguely of "The Canterbury Tales", where each member of the pilgrimage tells a story.

Death is a hard subject to deal with for many people, i wish you luck in your writing, Miss Solo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.