main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Remembrance (JA: Obi, Qui, Siri, AU) Updated 4/7!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveSlave1

DaveSlave1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2008
    Good update, Alano seems very kind.

I hope that last line wasnt suggesting that Obi may try and kill himself! :(

Oh and my headache is much better thanks :)

2. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Great chapter! The interplay between Cordo, the Warden and Qui-Gon always makes me laugh.

Thanks for the PM!

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I have to say, I love Qui-Gon's methods of persuasion :p

And I'm glad Cordo got Dernal to finally talk. At least Qui now knows the chip has to come out and if anyone can do it correctly, it's a Jedi healer.

I just hope Obi-Wan can live with knowing what happened to him and what he's done.

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I do appreciate you letting Cordo have some time with Darnel.[face_mischief]
    I always knew the warden was a coward.[face_worried]

Now we're getting somewhere. I Think I love Cordo.[face_love]

=D=

5. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    This is SO good. Please continue!

6. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    That was an AMAZING update!
    O G, Dernal better not lie to Alano, as in changing his story.
    If ha does, I'll pump him full of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid.

7. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    Another great update! Can't wait to read what happens next!

8. C1-J2

C1-J2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2007
    I found this by accident a while ago and I have been working on catching up on it in my spare time. I want to say that I love every minute of it! It is simply wonderful to read (as morbid as that probably sounds, all things considered :p ) and I am very much looking forward to the next post.

I wonder what Dernal's hatred for the Jedi is because of? [face_thinking]

Please add me to the PM list and update soon!

Take Care,

C1

9. Ryorin

Ryorin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2008
    This story is amazing.... It feels so much like Jude Watson's books! =D=

Obi-Wan does get kidnapped and/or brain-washed a lot, doesn't he?[face_thinking] I hope he regains his memory! And his trust of Siri...[face_worried]

So much suspense! Please add me to the PM list!;)

10. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    bek: I'm glad Qui-Gon and Mangan got Dernal to tell them about the chip. I just hope Healer Alano is able to take his time and carefully and precisely remove the chip without any ill effects. Other than Obi-Wan regaining his memories while still retaining the horrible truth of the all the Jedi his alter ego killed.

Well, I guess you better read the next post...I don't want to give to much away. Thanks so much for your support! [:D]

Valairy_Scot: My friend, there's always hope. Of course, after reading this next post, you may not think so. Thank you so much for all your support. I'm so glad to call you friend!

Bastet: Thank you so much. You'll soon find out about the chip and it's after effects. [face_worried]

silverfighter: Kill off Obi-Wan? Who, me? [face_devil] Why, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!

DaveSlave1: Thank you so much. Don't worry, Obi won't get the chance to kill himself, at least before the surgery...who knows what's going to happen afterwards?

Lolly_Tolly: Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

KELIA: I just hope Obi-Wan can live with knowing what happened to him and what he's done.

That's going to be the hard part. Thank you so much for reading.[:D]

Gkilkenny: I do appreciate you letting Cordo have some time with Darnel.
    I always knew the warden was a coward.

Now we're getting somewhere. I Think I love Cordo.

Well, you're going to love the last scene of this next post!;)

JediKaren:Thank you! The next post is on it's way!

mujapple-juicey: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Jedi_Perigrine: You won't have to wait much longer! Thanks again for reading.[:D]

C1-J2: I'm so glad that you found this story and that you're enjoying it! I will be more than happy to add you to the PM list. Thanks so much for asking!

Ryorin:Thank you so much for your kind words. I will add you to the PM list. I appreciate you asking to be added. That is truly a wonderful compliment.

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this update. Most of you probably know that I've been busy with my mom, who is in the late stages of Alzheimers. I can't begin to express my appreciation for the kindness that you all have shown me, from sharing your own experiences to the offer to listen if I needed to talk. You all are so special to me and I'll never forget your kindness. That being said, here's the next post and I hope that you enjoy it.

Current PM list:
    bek
    obsessedwith SW
    Gkilkenny
    Valairy_Scot
    KELIA
    LilyHobbitJedi
    Cole_Kenobi
    Bastet
    Meredith_Kenobi
    Quigonjecca
    callista_gseran
    silverfigher
    EGKenobi
    Jedi_Perigrine
    Vivid_Scripts
    all_othr_nams_tkn
    wolf_kenobi
    Ferus-Olin
    charie
    Lolly_Tolly
    DaveSlave1
    C1-J2
    Ryorin

*Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed.

Part 31

Qui-Gon had left Dernal and Mangan with Healer Alano with instructions for the Warden to tell the healer everything that he knew about the chip implanted in Obi-Wan?s brain. He was disturbed to hear from Alano that Obi-Wan?s frame of mind had taken a downward spiral to the point where the young man spoke of ending his existence. His Obi-Wan would never consider taking his own life, but Qui-Gon had to remember, this wasn?t his Obi-Wan.

He quietly entered the boy?s room and stood by the door. It looked like Obi-Wan was sleeping and he didn?t want to disturb him. Qui-Gon was amazed at how innocent and vulnerable the youth appeared when he was asleep. However, appearances were deceiving.

?Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to come in?? Obi-Wan sleepily called out.

Qui-Gon slowly walked towards the boy. This was the first time that Obi-Wan had ever actually invited him into his room and the Jedi was not going to pass up the opportunity to be with his apprentice.

?How are you feeling?? the Jedi asked.

?About the same as the last tim

11. Ryorin

Ryorin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2008
    No, thank you for the PM!:D

Yes, first![face_peace]

?I?m going to have to operate now,? Alano stated.

I know you said you wouldn't kill Obi, but I still hope everything goes okay and they don't lose his trust over this.[face_worried]

?I don?t know. I can?t believe that Obi-Wan would do something like that. This whole thing seems like a bad nightmare.?

So true... Poor Bant and Garen. Loyal to the end, but they really don't know what's going on.

?I?d like to go down and wait with Master Jinn,? Siri whispered.

I forgot to say this last time, but you do a good job with Siri. She may have lost some of her spunk over that year, but they'll never take her determination and loyalty!=D= Oh, I hope she get's out of this okay, too...[face_worried]

Cordo viciously backhanded this man that he despised, knocking Dernal to the floor. The smuggler would not be denied his revenge. No one could stop him now.

I wonder who'll stop him this time... [face_thinking] Dernal definitely deserves what Cordo has in mind for him, but it doesn't seem like it'll happen quite yet... there's still some part of the puzzle missing...

Great update! And thanks again for the PM!=D=

12. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, my dear Obi-Wan, hang on...you've got friends, you've got Qui-Gon, you've got Yoda and more rooting for you to recover.

As hard as this is, the aftermath will be so much worse.

13. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    That last part had an ominous ring to it. I wonder how Obi-Wan will react to the warden being nearby? Please add me to your PM list. My notification settings for this story must have expired, as I didn't receive any notification.

(Edit) Oops! That comment is for the previous chapter. Now, as for this newest update... fantastic job! Of course Obi will come through the surgery, but what kind of condition will he be left in. Will he have brain damage? Be consumed by guilt over killing Jedi? And about the warden? Will he die at Cordo's hands or will someone intervene? Surely Jedi healers can sense his intense emotions, even if they can't see what's going on.

Can't wait for the next update... which will hopefully be soon. [face_praying] :D

14. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    I hope Obi is ok... And I hope Bant and Garen get past the rumours going around...

Thanks for the PM!

15. DaveSlave1

DaveSlave1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2008
    Somehowthis post reminds me of the scene in Lord of the Rings when he tells Pippin 'This is the deep breath before the storm':D the storm in this case being the surgery.[face_worried]

evil cliffie by the way :) and another really good post.

16. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    I'm so sorry! my grandmother had that. It's horrible to watch. Do try to update more, but I understand. I love your stories!

17. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    You are so right I love the ending of this chapter.o_O

Do your worst Cordo.[:D] Don't hold back make him beg for life.[face_devil]
    He might tell you something important.[face_thinking]

wonderful.=D=

18. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Qui is certainly an optimist if he thinks it's going to be okay, just like that. More like an uphill battle with everything that Condo said.

I guess the Warden is going to get what he deserves...

Good job.

19. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    The smuggler would not be denied his revenge. No one could stop him now.

Don't be so certain, Cordo. The Jedi have a way of foiling the best laid plans.

Obi-Wan unstable and in surgery!

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

I am glad Qui-Gon won't be alone waiting to hear.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Oh no, Obi-Wan! :_| Please let him be okay! [face_praying]

But as for the warden, mwuhaha! [face_devil]

Thanks for the wonderful update! [face_love]

21. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Everything is happening at once!!!!

O no!

tapping fish

22. C1-J2

C1-J2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2007
    Uh Oh [face_worried] Hopefully everything will be alright!

I couldn't help but smile though about the scene with Yoda. It's kind of funny to think that even as slow as walks and stands up, he can still dance circles around Dooku. :p

Thank you so much for the PM!

Take Care,

C1

23. DarkPowerUnlimited

DarkPowerUnlimited Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2008
    love it! dont kill obi. if u do, i sic my triop on you. dont make him a veggie either. erm, dont put him into a vegative state. I hate veggies. i eat them WAY to often. [face_sick]

24. wolf_kenobi

wolf_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2007
    Excellent post!

I'm really worried about Obi-Wan now.... [face_worried] He better make it through the surgery safely.

The warden on the other hand... lets just say I'm not too concerned for his welfare...[face_whistling]

Sorry about missing the last post. :oops: DRL. [face_frustrated]

Looking forward to more! =D=

25. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I hope everything goes well with the surgery. [face_worried] And it's good that Obi-Wan's friends are going to stand behind him no matter the circumstances...he's going need them when his memory returns. :(

Another fantastic post! I hope all is well with you and your family. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.