Reminder about the New Years Eve Life Day party.

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    So, show up at my place between 6 and 7 on Saturday Dec 31st (later is fine too, but you may miss something). If you need directions, PM me for those. Bring food and drink and movies to share if you got em. Also, if you are going to partake of a few cocktails, (I have vodka and stuff to mix it with and a couple of bottles of cheap champagne) we have some room for peeps to sleep over, or if you don't want to drive home late at night.

Oh-oh-oh-oh., also bring a wrapped and unlabeled gift for the white elephant exchange if you want to play, remember, it can be something used or not or a re-gift, just as long as it's not worn out and stinky LOL! You can also do something new but don't spend more than $5

2. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Not sure what time I'll be there. Don't hold up anything on my account.
  3. Darth-DeathStick Jedi Knight

star 1
    I grew up in everett. went to high school there too but moved to the coast. i miss it and i wish i could be there at your party.
  4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Cheryl, no worries, we'll be happy to see you no matter what time you get here :)

Darth D, what years did you go to Everett High? I went there in 1975-76 in my freshman year and then again in my junior year 1978. I went to mariner high in between that
  5. Darth-DeathStick Jedi Knight

star 1
    i was class of 90 but that doesnt mean we cant meet at the Cantina for some Jawa juice and some saber play and tell dirty Sith jokes.

:)
  6. micdavis Force Ghost

star 4

It was nice meeting the members last night.

I look forward to the next meeting.

I've got the AFI George Lucas Tribute and some VERY rare behind the scenes footage from ROTJ to show, if we can set up a place with a TV of some kind. I can bring a portable DVD player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.