Reminder- Meeting this Sunday, June 26th

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    just a reminder of our regular monthly meeting this sunday at 6 pm at the godfathers pizza on everett mall way in everett.

On the agenda are the swap meet and our upcoming trip to the gig harbor ren-fair

It sure would be nice to see some new faces :)

Edit: typos
  2. bobafett25 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I missed this one. I just had surgery on my knee on the 22nd, so I have pretty much staying at home as of late (and buying lots of things on ebay...bad, bad), since I have nothing better to do. ;)

I will definately see everybody next month and hope to meet some of the new members. :)
  3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Gary! sorry to read about your knee.

At our next meeting (July 24th)those of us who are going to go to the Ren Fair at Gig Harbor on Aug 20th are going to each bring a serving of ribs over for Marlow to bring over to Lenny's (her BIL) so he can have them to marinate before we arrive on Sunday the 21st for a bbq there (he lives in Shelton) on our way home. Do you think you maight be joining us for the Ren Fair that weekend? The plan is to stay overnight at a Hotel there, so if you are, we need to make sure you have an accomodation. (I think Marlow said we have a suite, so there is more than one bedroom and a sitting room)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.