Idaho Reminder of By-Laws Rule reguarding multiple fanforce signon names.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The by-laws state you may not:

· Have more than one FanForce sign-on (unless in a leadership position that specifically uses or has access to the NBO Leadership sign-on for official NBO business.)

Please understand that violation of this rule can result in termination of your membership, or result in you not being allowed to join our group in the future.

Thank you.

Cmdrwillard
    NBO Secretary
  2. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes. I'm sorry that you have a troll on your boards. I've been banning this person, but this person keeps creating new screen names. I am monitoring your boards and it's users very carefully. Please PM me if you notice any "suspicious activity" and I will take care of it.

Your RSA,
    JediRacer
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you for helping out.
  4. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I cleaned your board up.. for now.
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    To anyone out there who might be ignoring this by-law and posting under different names or identities:

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY WASTING YOUR TIME, NOT OURS. WE, AS A CLUB UNIT, HAVE IGNORED, AND WILL CONTINUE TO IGNORE ANY POSTS OR THREADS PUT DOWN BY PEOPLE WE DON'T KNOW TO BE "FLESH AND BLOOD" INDIVIDUALS OR THOSE WHO SEEM SUSPICIOUS IN ANYWAY. PEOPLE WHO POST UNDER ANY KIND OF SUSPICIOUS NAME WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FROM THESE BOARDS BY OUR MOD AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE BANNED UPON RETURNING UNDER WHATEVER FAKE NAME THEY CHOOSE TO USE.
    DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD.
    IF THESE SUSPICIOUS POSTS HAVE ANY LINK TO ANY CURRENT CLUBMEMBER, THAT MEMBER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND INTENTIONALLY PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THESE BOARDS. THEY WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PRIVLEDGES CONNECTED TO THIS CLUB, SUCH AS HOLDING AN OFFICIAL CLUB POSITION OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SPECIAL EVENTS AND MAY FACE EXPULSION FROM THE CLUB COMPLETELY.
    CLUB VP.
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks again Jediracer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.