main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reminder of our policy on pirated material

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by malkieD2, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    TFn and the JC are 100% against piracy - bottomline is that it kills the industry.

You cannot discuss where to find pirated material to download, and you absolutely cannot post direct links to pirated material. In the past the legal wing of LFL have contacted us regarding the timely removal of pirated material.

If you break this rule you run the risk of being banned, with little or no warning.

I realise that this causes a problem with the 'Holiday Special', which is not legally available anywhere. You can discuss the content of this TV show, however you can't ask or offer links for download. DVDs of the TV are usually available at conventions, and this is where we suggest you try and obtain it for your own viewing, but remind you that it is still technically pirated material, and is obviously extremely poor quality.

CloneWars are now available on DVD, as are Droids and the Ewok cartoons, and this is our recommended media for enjoying these TV shows.

Please accept this polite reminder.

2. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    I must make note, however, that the complete series of Droids/Ewoks is not available, only select episodes. And with the holiday special, most copies availble now are actually of pretty good quality.

And I'm pretty sure that bootlegging the holiday special isn't gonna hurt the industry, however.:p

3. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    Please don't spam this thread guys. I had to delete a couple of posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.