main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Reminder - Please Read

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ashara_Leiani, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    I want to remind everyone that there is a meeting this Saturday. This meeting is very important. We will be voting on Council Positions. Also. please note the change in time and location for this meeting only.

Windsor Woods Area Library

3612 S. Plaza Trail

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Saturday, July 11, 2009

1:00 p.m. ? 4:30 p.m.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Grrrr....you beat me to it! lol

But yes, please, all members are asked to try their hardest to make this meeting. Annual Elections will be conducted during this meeting so very important for all members to attend and place their votes.

Again as last time, before the official voting, nominations and a break down of each position will be described.

And aside for the business part of the meeting I will be discussion my contemplation of a movie scene withing the Star Wars saga, as well as......

well i'm not gonna spill the beans, you'll have to find out when you get there....it should be really fun. LOL

3. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    Will be there. Glad I noticed that it is at 1 instead of the usual 2:30.

4. Boba_Fett_fanatic

Boba_Fett_fanatic Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2009
    Sorry looks like my employer wants me to work on Saturday. My brother will be there.

5. veruca

veruca Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    I am looking forward to the meeting as I have never gotten to vote before in the elections.

Besides, looks like I am gonna have to attend just to figure out what Jason was talking about. Really, I mean what was he trying to say in that post?:p

6. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    LOL wow that was a really bad post. What was I thinking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.