main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reminiscence (JA ) OMG I actually Updated it!!! 1/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey everyone I know I'm still working on "to lose ones faith" but I thought I would post this too. Don't worry I won't stop posting for my other story.

Title: Reminiscence
    Author: Felicia Zezili
    Summary: Obi-Wan has lost his memory and is stuck on a hostile planet where a war rages. Will he be able to survive? Will the Jedi find him?
    Disclaimer: I do not own Obi-Wan Kenobi or any other Star Wars element, but I do own Damia and all the other inhabitants of the planet Leda. Also I am not getting paid for this story.
    Spoilers: JA series
    Author?s notes:There will be Obi-tortuer and Qui-angst (I'm addicted to the stuff) || = communicating through the force
    Rating: PG it might become PG-13 around the end
    Time frame: Obi-Wan is fifteen

Reminiscence
    Chapter 1
    In the Jedi Temple located on Coruscant the city that covered an entire planet. Qui-Gon Jinn stood in the center of the Jedi council chamber. He was giving his report of his lasted mission as the twelve members of the council looked on at the tall Jedi.

? The negotiations between the Terma and the Teliko seemed to be going well, until the day of the signing. Members of the Teliko rebellion attacked. We managed to get the delegates to an escape transport. Obi-Wan and myself held off the Rebels for as long as we could. I told Obi-Wan to get to the transport. A few minutes after he left I followed but when I got to the transport Obi-wan was nowhere to be seen. I accompanied the delegates safely to Coruscant. Now I wish to return and search for my Padawan.? Qui-Gon finished his report. After a few minutes of silence Master Yoda spoke.

?Go you must. A disturbance in the force I feel.? Qui-Gon bowed.

?Thank you Masters.? He said as he left the council chamber.

Outside the council chamber Tahl waited for Qui-Gon. As he left Tahl walked into step next to him.

?Are you all right Qui-Gon?? She asked. Qui-Gon glanced at her.

?As all right at I can be at the moment.? Tahl nodded. She knew how close Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were. They had one of the strongest Master/Padawan bonds in the temple. Tahl smiled as she remembered back to only two years ago when Qui-Gon was unwilling to take Obi-Wan back as his apprentice. In the end Qui-Gon had taken Obi-Wan back and their bon became stronger then ever.

Tahl had only recently taken a Padawan learner Bant. Though she had she that she would never take one. Her bond with Bant was not as strong as Qui-Gon?s bond with Obi-Wan but she hopped that would change over the years. ?Can you feel him through the force?? she asked. Qui-Gon nodded.
    ?I can feel his force presences but it is weak.? Qui-Gon said. ? I?m heading back to Talitha to find him.? Qui-Gon bowed then began to walk towards the landing platforms. Tahl hurried to catch up to him.

?Qui-Gon!? She called He stopped and turned to face her. ?You?re not going alone.? She stated. ? Bant and I shall help you.? Qui-Gon began to protest. He to had felt the disturbance in the force and didn?t want anything to happen to Tahl or Bant. He knew he was being a little over protective since Tahl was blinded during a mission but he wouldn?t worry so much if she didn?t feel she had to prove that that she was just as capable as she was before she became blind. Tahl must have sensed his thoughts.

?Qui-Gon I?m not doing this to prove anything. Obi-Wan is Bant?s friend she does not want to sit by and do nothing.? Qui-Gon hesitated for a few seconds. In the back of h is mind something was telling him not to let them come with him but the resolution in Tahl?s sightless green and gold eyes told him she would not take no for an answer.

?Meet me at the landing platform in an hour.? He said

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    In the dense forests of the planet Leda two figures holding weapons quietly made their way through the forest. They kept alert not only searching for pr

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    I like it so far!! :D

3. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    and I like this story. obi losing his memory that's not good

4. Obi_Wanna_Cracker

Obi_Wanna_Cracker Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    I like, I really like...UpSkidoodle.

5. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Author?s notes: If anyone read the original version of this chapter I decide that it was missing something. So I rewrote it and I feel it is much better. Oh and I forgot to mention that the words ?Cumi? ?Teliko? and ?Talitha? are terms I got from x-files episodes.

Chapter 2

They had been searching for Obi-Wan for four months now. Every lead they got only led them to another dead end. Qui-Gon and Tahl were now back at their quarters in Talitha?s capital city investigating another possible lead. It was late in the evening and Tahl had sent Bant to get some sleep. The poor girl was filled with worry over her long time friend. Tahl turned from her data pad and looked at Qui-Gon.

?Qui-Gon its no use we have been through this same routine for the past months and it has gotten us no where.? She said looking him in the eyes. ?The council will be calling us back to the temple soon if we do not find something.? Qui-Gon looked away from Tahl?s gaze and instead turned his attention to the window where the lights from the other building windows shown brightly against the velvet blue night sky. He was about to say something when there was a load knocking coming from the door. Qui-Gon walked over to the door and opened it to find a man wearing a uniform of the Talitha police force standing in the doorway. The man bowed his head to Qui-Gon the Tahl and stated why he had come.

?Good evening I am Lieutenant Yenque with the Talitha police force.? The man introduced himself.

?What can we do for you Lieutenant?? Tahl asked

?We have just picked up suspect who we believe is one of the leaders behind the Teliko rebellion but she says that she will only talk to the Jedi.? The Lieutenant said. Qui-Gon was somewhat confused.

?Why would she want to talk to us?? he asked.

?She claims to know the whereabouts of you apprentice.?

Qui-Gon walked into the small interrogation room where they held the suspect. She was seated at a table in the middle of the room. In her hand was a lightsaber, Obi-Wan lightsaber. She stared at Qui-Gon nonchalantly as he entered the room. Qui-Gon motioned for the guard to leave them then took a seat at the table.

?You know the whereabouts of my Padawan?? Qui-Gon asked not wanting to waste anytime. The woman looked down at her fingernails and started to pick at them.

?I do.? She said looking up at him. A smile came to her face. ?But that certain piece of information stays with me until you give me something in return.? Qui-Gon was beginning to understand what was going on here. This woman was using Obi-Wan as a leverage. She knew that Qui-Gon would do anything to find his Padawan.

?Well Miss?? Qui-Gon started but then realized he didn?t know her name.

?Massee. Nonna Massee.? The woman introduced.

?Miss Massee I have nothing to give.?

?Oh but you do. You were one of the mediators at the signing correct??

?Yes I was?

?And as a mediator your there to make sure everything is in order.?

?Yes?

?Master Jinn were you aware that Teliko were not being represented fairly in these negotiations.? Nonna asked calmly.

? The Teliko were represented be Anatol Noonan a highly respected member of the Teliko community.? Qui-Gon said

?Yes but Anatol does not speak for all of the Teliko.?

?What do you mean??

?The way the Teliko Community works is that we are broken up into two caste the Prosperous and the Pitiable. Anatol is a member of the Prosperous and despises the Pitiable. He doesn?t want to help us. If you look closely at that treaty you will see that the Pitiable get the short end of this deal. You?re the mediator and you should be aware of this.? Nonna stopped and combed a piece of ash colored hair back with her fingers.

?I?m sorry for not being aware of this sooner Miss Massee but I promise that the Jedi Team who will be coming to help with the signing when it continues will be ready.?

?You will not be the Mediator?? Nonna asked.

6. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    this makes me think of planet of the apes

7. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    You know I think thats what made me think of writing this. That and Galatiator.

8. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I like the beginnings.More please PEACE Ewen

9. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Chapter 3

Obi-Wan?s head was throbbing when he awoke. He carefully propped himself up on his elbows and took in his surroundings.

He was in some sort of cargo hold. There were no windows and the lighting was dim. He could feel the vibrations of engines. Around him there were about 30 or 40 people whom he recognized from the tribe. Obi-Wan pulled him self into the sitting position. Dizziness came upon him. He touched the back of his head. When he looked at his hand he saw there was some blood on his fingertips.

?Hey welcome back to the land of the living.? A females voice said. He turned and saw Damia sitting a short distance away from him. Despite the pounding in his head Obi-Wan gave a small smile. Damia returned the smile but it soon faded and was replaced by a look of sorrow. Obi-Wan was confused by her sudden change of mood but then the events of only a few hours ago came back.

?Damia I?m so sorry about Lukas. If only I could have gotten to him in time?? Damia shook her head.

?Ben it?s not your fault.? She said quietly. She lowered her head. For a split second Obi-Wan could have sworn he saw Damia?s shoulders shake. She lifted her head and quickly got up to hide her tears. She leaned against the wall and stared into nothingness.

?Where are they taking us?? Obi-Wan asked. Damia looked down at him then looked back up.

? To be sold as slaves.? She said defeated. ? They killed about 50 people and sent the rest to camps.? Damia?s defeated tone worried Obi-Wan. She had always been so determined and refused to give up. Losing Lukas, the only family Damia had must have killed that determination.

?Damia we can?t give up. We can find a way to get out of this some how. Maybe?? Damia cut him off.

?No Ben! Its over! We lost! I failed them!? Damia sank to the floor and let the tears flow freely. ?I promised I would take care of him.? She said through the tears. Obi-wan drew closer to her. She looked up at him. She needed to talk to someone. ?When I was 15 the Cumi attacked our tribe one night. My mother and Father took me and Lukas and we began to go through the forest. We knew that the Cumi were right behind us. My parents took Lukas and me to this rocky mountain foot. There was a small cave. My mom told us to stay there and not to say a word. She said that her and my dad would lure the Cumi away from Lukas and me. Before she left she gave each of us a hug and kiss and when she hugged me she whispered for me to take care of Lukas. My parents were killed and I vowed I wouldn?t let anything happen to Lukas. But I have failed him. I have failed them.? When she was done her narrative she hung her head.

Obi-Wan wanted to say some thing to comfort Damia but before he got the chance the door to the cargo hold opened. The Cumi entered the cargo hold and began herding the humans outside.
    to be continued...

yes I know short post but I don't have the time at the moment to write the rest but be sure to expect by friday. :D

10. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Where is everyone? Oh well I got the next part typed up earlier then expected so enjoy.

Chana Reis sat in her cloud car. Outside her fellows Cumi were herding the humans into a line where potential buyers would look them. Chana ran her hand down her dress getting out the small wrinkles. Sitting next to her was her husband Soma Reis. Chana despised the man. She cursed her parents for setting up the arranged marriage, but that was the way things were in their society.

Chana was one of those people who wanted to look beyond the way things were and look to see how they can be made better. The man next to her was the exact opposite. He was happy with the way things were. Of course he is happy, She thought to herself, he?s in power! Soma got out of the cloud car then offered his hand to Chana. She reluctantly took it and climbed out of the car.

The two walked arm and arm down the row of humans. A lot of then were scruffy looking. The young ones clung to their mothers. Her heart ached for them. They were so young and innocent and probably had no idea what was going on.

Soma stopped after a while and looked at a young woman with short blond hair. The salesman came up to them.

?You like sir. This one here is a fine young flower.? Soma took the woman?s chin in his hand and lifted her head. The woman snapped at his fingers. Chana could not help the smile that came to her face.

?More like a snake.? Soma said rubbing his fingers. Soma turned to his wife. ?Well my dear its up to you.? Chana thought. Though she hated the idea of buying a slave, she liked this woman maybe it would be nice to have her around. And if Chana didn?t take her someone else would and probably that person would be a cruel master.

?I like her.? Chana stated without a hint of emotion in her voice. Soma nodded.

?Well take her and these four to the right of her.? Soma instructed the salesman. The man pushed Damia, Obi-Wan and three other men out of the line up. The five slaves were led to a speeder that was parked behind the cloud car. Chana and Soma got into the cloud car.

?Why did you buy those four other humans?? she asked already knowing the answer. He looked at her.

?For the fights of course.? He said. She let out an exasperated breath.

?You talk about being the higher species yet you take pleasure in that barbaric display!? She said, the disgust clear in her voice.

?Please lets not get into this again.? Soma said with an irritated calm. Chana sat back against the plush cushions in the cloud car. If she didn?t do something soon she would go insane!

to be continued...

11. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Cool! This story is shaping up to be an awesome one! I can't wait to see what the fights are about!

Huggles
    Kithera

12. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    I have been really busy and was lazy with FB's sorry :8)

good story please post more :)

Kim

13. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Chapter 4

Chana sat in her study gazing out the window at the capital city. The Afternoon sun glistened off the top of the brass roofs of the buildings. In the back of the room Damia stood silently her face stony. Chana was deep in thought when suddenly a young female Cumi entered the study. She bowed her head.

?My Lady we have just picked up signals from a ship just out side the atmosphere. They wish to land and speak to the planet leader. They claim to be Jedi.? Chana turned her attention to the girl.

?Jedi?? She asked becoming increasingly interested in the conversation.

?Yes my Lady should. I inform Lord Soma??

?No?no I?ll see them.? Chana said turning back to the window. ?You may go.? The girl bowed and left the study. Chana stood from her seat and then signaled Damia to come over. ?What is your name girl??

?What?s it to you?? Damia asked with fierce defiance.

?Child despite what you may think I do care. Now what is your name?? Damia hesitated.

?Damia Kulman.? She answered raising her chin with pride. Chana nodded.

?Damia, I know that you may not trust me but I need your help. I assume that you heard what the attendant just reported. If I can convince the Jedi, I want you to go with them to Coruscant and ask the Senate to send help so that I can force Soma off the throne.? Chana explained in a hushed voice. Damia herself could not believe what she was hearing all her life she had believed the Cumi to be cold and uncaring about anyone but themselves.

?If I agree to this will you do something for me?? Damia asked. Chana nodded. ?I have a friend who was one of those bought by Soma.?

?And you want me to get him out of there.? Chana finished for her. ?All right I will do this for you. Now come we are to meet the Jedi.? Chana Said and lead the way out of the door.

To be continued...

14. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I'm enjoying this story. Will they find Obi soon, and will he recognize them if they do? Looking forward to more.

15. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Sorry this is taking long to post for this story. To lose ones faith has kinda become my first priority. but I will post for this tommarow since I get off early from school because of the PSAT's

Oh god I'm dreading that test took it last year I was wiped out.

Anyway I should have the rest of chapter 4 up tommarow so till then

Felicia Z.

16. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    All right here is the next part. Its been really hard for me to write this my muse must be on vacation.

Damia and Chana walked down the hall till they came to a meeting room that was in a part of the palace that wasn?t used to often.

?This way Soma wont unexpectedly show up for the meeting.? Chana said as they entered the room. Once they were settled, The same attendant who had been in Chana?s study came in.

?My lady they are here should I lead them??

?Yes dear show them in.? Chana said. The attendant nodded and left the room. A few minutes later she came back followed by the three Jedi.

When Damia got a good look at them, her breath caught for a moment. They were the people who Obi-Wan described in his dream! The girl with the pink skin, the tall man with long brown hair with silver streaks, and the woman with honey colored skin and a scar that goes from her left eyebrow to her chin. Damia wanted to run out of that office and find Ben and tell him about these people but she remained still.

?Welcome Jedi I am Chana Reis and this is my servant Damia.? Chana said.

?Thank you Lady Reis. I am Qui-Gon Jinn and this is Tahl and her Padawan Bant.? Qui-Gon said bowing. Chana directed them to some chairs to sit in.

?Now why have you come to Leda? If you don?t mind my asking.? Chana said as she took her seat.

?We are searching for my Padawan who had come up missing a few months ago.? Qui-Gon explained.

?Oh how sad.? Chana said then turned to Damia. ? Dear would you please go get us some tea?? Damia looked over at Chana for a few seconds the stiffly bowed and walked out of the room. ?How did he come up missing??

?It?s a long story but there were negotiations between two parties that went wrong and they took him.? Chana nodded.

?And what makes you think that he would here on Leda.?

?We were told by a pretty reliable source that he was left here.?

?I assume he is human??

?Yes he is.?

?Well that might present a problem. You see the Cumi and Humans of this planet are mot exactly on the best terms. In fact if my husband Soma even found you here Master Qui-Gon he would most likely order you off planet just because you are human. If he was left here it is quite possible that he was killed or captured again. Could you please describe what he looks like?? Damia had now returned with a tray that had a teapot and four glasses on it. As Damia began to serve the tea Qui-Gon began to give Obi-Wan?s description.

?He?s fifteen with short ginger hair with a pony tail and braid behind his right ear. He?s fairly tale for his age and has blue/green eyes.? Damia almost dropped the cup she was handing to Tahl. She quickly regained her composer and handed Tahl her cup. But her lose of composer was noted by the two Jedi Masters. Qui-Gon and Tahl exchanged a glance. Tahl nodded.

?Damia would you happen to know anyone that fits that description.? Qui-Gon asked in a calm voice. Damia hesitated somewhat.

?Ben.? She said quietly.

?Ben?? Tahl asked.

?Yes. My brother Lukas and I found him out in the woods while we were hunting. He was unconscious and had a burse on the back of his head. We took him back to our camp and dressed his wound. When he finally woke up he had no memory of who he was or where he came form. Except lately he had been having dreams. I once heard him describe the dream to my brother. He was saying that he was by a lake and a girl with pink skin was calling him over. Then he was in a room surrounded by twelve people and there are a few other things he mentioned.? Bant who was seated next to Tahl could not help but smile. They had found him!

TO be continued...

17. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Yea! Another post.
    Love Obi anmesia stories. Keep it up.

~Swede.

18. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Well, they've found him but as we all know in these stories that doesn't mean they've got him. Lots of things can still happen. ;)

19. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Okay guys sorry this is taking a while. But I'll have teh next post by sunday or monday okay?
    Felicia Z

20. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey all,
    Hope you guys still want to read this story this is when the supense starts to happen.

Chapter 5

It was midnight as Damia crept out of the palace. Her dark cloak was wrapped around her tightly to keep out the night cold and conceal herself from anyone who might be out at this hour.

Damia had finally reached the part of town where the fighters were held. She looked behind her and from left to right making sure that no one had followed her. Once satisfied Damia climbed over the gate that surrounded the building where the fighters slept. She landed on the other side of the gate with ease. Damia then crept over to the side of the building and pressed her body against the building. If she was caught it was instant death. She slowly inched her way up to the corner of the building and cautiously peered around the corner. She spotted two guards.

?Damnit.? She cursed to herself. Damia was about to turn back. There was no way she could get past thought two guards unnoticed. It would be no help to Obi-Wan or anyone if she ended up dead.

That?s when Damia felt some one standing behind her. Without thinking she dropped down and kicked out a leg. Kicking the feet of the person out from under them. Sending the person crashing to the ground. Damia turned and was face to face with the Calamarian girl Bant.

?What are you doing here?? Damia asked in a hushed tone.

?I wanted to see Obi-Wan.? Bant replied.

?Well I don?t think that will be possible with those two Cumi blocking the way.? Damia explained. Bant got back to her feet and walked over to the corner of the building and looked around to see the guards. She lifted her hand and a little force suggestion sent the two guards around the next corner. Bant then looked back at Damia.

?You were saying?? Damia smiled.

?I was saying let?s go.? The two women cautiously made there way to the entrance of the building. Those two guards could come back at any minute. Damia opened the door and hurriedly rushed Bant in. Damia followed and closed the door behind her.

?What are you doing here?? A deep voice asked them. Damia and Bant quickly turned around and saw human male who looked to be in his late forties with graying black hair and a scar on his face that went from his ear to the corner of his lip.

?Um?we are looking for someone?a fighter who was bought the other day. A boy about 15 with ginger hair.? Damia said nervously.

?Yeah I think I?ve seen him.?
    ?Really? Were is he?? Bant asked.

?Oh you won?t find him here. They sent that kid to Carcer.?

?Carcer??

?Yeah I don?t know why though, fighters usually train here before actually fighting in the arena.? The man explained. Bant was about to say something but Damia cut her off. There was no time to waste.

?Thank you sir.? Damia said and then grabbed Bant and crept out the door into the yard. Bant and Damia quickly scanned to make sure that the guards had not returned. The two hurried around the corner where they were hidden by the shadows. Once they were there Damia turned to Bant. ?We must hurry back and inform the others about what happened.? Bant nodded in agreement. They crept over to the gate. Bant went first, followed by Damia. Bant landed on the ground first and waited for Damia. That?s when that the guards returned and spotted Damia just as she was trying to get over the gate.

?Hey you! Stop!? One of the guards called.

?Bant run!? Damia shouted to the girl.

?But what about you?? Bant asked not sure if she should leave Damia alone to handle those two Cumi.

?Bant just go! I can take care of myself!? Bant still looked unsure but she only nodded and then ran off down an alley. I have to distract them away from her. Damia thought to herself as she landed on the other side of the gate.

?There she is!? The guards had called for reinforcements and no they had spotted her. Damia Ran off down the street opposite in the Bant had run. She was about to turn down another street but more reinforcements had show

21. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Yay! You posted! That was good!

More soon please! :D

22. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
  23. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey to anyone who is still reading this! I know I update this story like once a month I'm sorry I'm kinda scattered brain. I need to wrok on it but I am almost done this is the last chapter YAY! this is only the first part though I will definatly have the next part within the week so keep hope!

Felicia Z

Chapter 6

It was sunrise in Carcer. The city was larger then the capital and twice as crowded. In the crowds were high-class members of the society that would come down for the games but the class of people that took great joy in the event were the middle class Cumi, those that lived in the city as merchants. The games gave them an escape from their everyday existence.

The Cumi Guards walked along the side of the cells banging the bars with their weapons.
    ?Wake up you Scum! Time to get ready for today?s games!? Obi-Wan sat up in his bunk and ran his hand threw his hair which had gown out of it?s usual Padawan style after 4 months. The guards opened the cell doors and the prisoners filed out.

After morning warm up the prisoners pared off to practice combat skills. Obi-Wan pared off with a man that was fairly good with a virbo-blade. The human male was a good 2 feet taller then Obi-Wan but he didn?t let that intimidate him. The two went into the fighting stance and then began.

The man?s weapon flew over Obi-Wan?s head and would have very well severed it if Obi-wan had not ducked in time. Obi-Wan then brought his own weapon up to meet his opponents.

When Obi-Wan had first been brought to this place after being in ___ for only a day before the male Cumi who had bought him before came and ordered that Obi-Wan be taken to Carcer Arena, the other prisoners did not quiet know what to make of the boy. To them Obi-Wan seemed too young to be sent to a place where he would most likely lose his life. But those thoughts were quickly forgotten when they saw Obi-Wan?s fighting ability. The boy could handle just about any weapon like it was an extension of his body.

Obi-Wan blocked another blow this time it was aimed towards his mid section. The man went down and slashed at the boy?s feet but as if by reflect Obi-Wan jumped and back flipped over the man?s head, catching the guy off guard. Obi-Wan brought his weapon down and lightly touched the man with the tip of the blade where the killing blow would have been. Since this was just a practice session they were told not to make any actual killing blows that was to be saved for the games and the paying observers.

Obi-Wan placed his weapon aside and sat down on the ground to rest for a short time. The jump over the man?s head had even caught Obi-Wan by surprise. He had done it with out even thinking about it as though he had done it many times before, but he could not remember it.

Obi-Wan let out a sigh it had been so frustrating during these past four months not knowing who he was or where he was suppose to be. He wished that Damia were with him or Lukas or anyone who he had been associated with these past months. With someone to talk to he could get his mind off the problem. But no matter how much he tried to the thoughts would always return especially late at night after he would have on of his dreams. He would lie awake with the same thoughts going through his head over and over. Who was he? Where was he from? Was there anyone that was worried about him?

With all these thoughts still going through his mind Obi-Wan got up and returned to the practice session within the next hour they would begin the games and though Obi-Wan wasn?t sure why but he had a bad feeling about them.
    To be continued...

24. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Oh good you posted. Glad you didn't forget this. What do you mean this is the last post? Or was that second to last?

~Swede :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.