main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Remnants: A Separatist V.S Imperial rpg

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by kiskolou, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiskolou

kiskolou Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 23, 2005
    Imperial Intro
    The Empire is finished. With the death of the Emperor came the destruction of his regime throughout the galaxy, with citizen uprising costing millions of Imperial lives. The Star Destroyer Resolution suffered a surprise attack by an inspired planetary militia, and was forced to enter hyperspace after becoming badly damaged. Unable to contact higher command, with little power left and few resources remaining, The crew decided to make an emergency landing on the nearest planet Felucia to make repairs. Not a single one among them could have anticipated what they would awaken.

Separatist Intro
    It had been decades since the secret garrison was created, since the death of the Confederacy. It had never seen combat, and was deserted by command long before the deactivation of all droids was ordered. These forgotten troops laid in wait, their limited processes maintaining their base with the kind of scrutiny only machines know. They still awaited the invasion promised to them. The invaders had evolved, grown, and fell but were still recognizable. And now they were knocking at the door.

Within this RPG you will play as either an Imperial or a Separatist droid in an epic and unlikely battle on Felucia. It is possible to play as a prisoner of the Imperials, if one wishes to be a rebel or other faction, but Jedi are somewhat discouraged (though not forbidden.) Please post a character sheet for confirmation by me.

Character sheet

Name/number:
    Affiliation: (Imperial, Confederacy, Other)
    Appearance/droid type:
    Weapons:
    Bio:

Here's hoping for a good run!

[color=purple][b][hl=gray]I_H Edit:[/hl][/b][/color] Locked at GM's request?

2. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Super interesting, but I suggest taking this over to the Game Designers Guild in the RPF Resource Forum in order to get some help fleshing it out.

3. kiskolou

kiskolou Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 23, 2005
    True, it does need such. I shall. I guess that means this should be locked?

4. Darth_Reese

Darth_Reese Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2009
    This looks good

5. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Did you repost the intro in the Resource Forum? I really do think this looks like a worthwhile RP...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.