main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Renaissance Faire - So Cal

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Sistine, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I am an avid planner and I like to give people plenty of time to prepare. If you are interested in coming out for this, here is some info and link...

Renaissance Pleasure Faire - Southern California
    Saturdays, Sundays & Memorial Day
    May 3 - June 15, 2003
    10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Renaissance Pleasure Faire

Bill and Mick made it for last years Faire and they had a good time. If people are interested in coming out I will look into a group rate. Last year, through a friend's mom, we got tickets for $9.00 each...

In addition, I asked a lot of the vendors in PHX if they did this fair as well and they said no, so there will be an aray of different merchants.
    One of which is a Feather merchant, any of you who have been to my apartment may have seen the mask I bought last year...(french accent) it's very nice...

2. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Sweet. I'll be there.

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I'm interested in going, though I'm not yet sure if I can make it. What day were you planning to go?

4. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    June....too much happening in may

5. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    June is good. I know my friends in San-D go around the 16th of May but I will wait for you guys. Also, you can do things in Cali in June...outdoors even.

Kidding San-B is almost desert so it will be a little warm but the site has plenty of trees!

6. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Hmmmm...Renaissance Faire in Cali in June?

Sounds like a good way to spend my birthday to me! I wonder if I can swing it. I'll be in school then too. I'd sure be a fun trip though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.