main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Renaissance

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dragonjedi78, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    I think I'm gonna need to amend my above status to reflect that I'll be coming at 11am. I'm really sorry Jaime, but 8:30am is just way too early to make it all the way down there. I'll talk to you 'bout it later.....

2. jedi7401

jedi7401 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2001
    I'd love to come, but books for school have to take precedence over entertainment. :_|

In other words, meesa poor. I wish everyone that goes an awesome day and great weather. (I always end up going on a day that rains-crossing fingers for you guys.)

For anyone who hasn't gone before-go see Puke and Snot early, and then the chicken people. (They are on a little tiny stage at the very back of the grounds...worth the walk, though.)

Have fun everyone! Bring me back a turkey leg!

3. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I had our announcment changed for this and I PMed sebulba to have an announcment on the main FF page.

4. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I can't make the Aug 17th date. I have family coming into town early Sunday, so I'll be busy that day with last minute arrangements.

I am tentatively available for an outing in Sept. If I go, I'll most likely bring my daughters if it is on the 14th.

5. kenobi420

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey, MaraJW again.

Isn' t our meeting on Sept. 14th? I really wanted to go to ren fest again in Sept. but I wanted to know if we will be going to on the 14th. Or perhaps we can go on the 15th (Sunday)?

Just thought I would ask. I was kinda confused. :)

6. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Yes our meeting will be on the 14th of September.

it will be from noon to 2 if that helps the planning at all.

7. Snidely_Whiplash

Snidely_Whiplash Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2002
    I will be at the ren fest.. You just will not know where until it is too late.

[face_devil]

8. Macaw_Jedi

Macaw_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Just to let everyone know Lupe and I will be going but will meet everyone at 11am. When I bring the parrots its a lot of work. Both boys will be coming this saturday. They need to get out more.

So look for two woman with parrots. I may or may not costume depends on who I can get to help me move totes to get at the packed costumes.

Look forward to seeing everyone that is attending.

Macaw_Jedi and her little Jedi parrots

9. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm going to the Ren Faire either the 14th or 15th of Sept. I'll skip the meeting if Sunday looks like rain. Sounds bad, I know, but my schedule depends on out-of-town barnyard animals. Anyone is welcome to join us.

10. MaraJW

MaraJW Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    I wanted to go again in Sept. so if you do go on the 14th, I'll be joining you. Even if it does mean missing the meeting. :(

11. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Looks like now I can't make it on Saturday. I need to go to La Crosse Friday night to get my grandparents' car, get license plates, and get repairs on it and won't be back 'till either late Saturday or Sunday. I was hoping to be able to do this after at least spending 1/2 the day at the RenFest, but time is running out for me, and that won't be possible.
    :( :( :(

12. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Just a heads up.. The current Dougiecast has showers in the forecast for This Saturday. I will keep you posted.

13. Vader2000

Vader2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 1999
    Sorry to hear you can't make it Sara. :(

14. Dragonjedi78

Dragonjedi78 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Hey everyone! Just got off the phone with the Ren Fest, According to my counts, we have 16, and we will get in for the group rate of 12.50, instead of full price at 16.95. Anyone who is at 8:30 meet at Gate B. All of you at 11:00 I will meet you at Gate B then to get your discount! It's gonna be a blast! :)

15. Jadis_Ionian

Jadis_Ionian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Is it still possible to get in on this? My parents and I would like to join you, probably at 8:30. :D
    Oh, and did someone mention that they had extra costumes? I'd love to go in costume, but don't have one of my own.

*Jadis*

16. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    Anyone can still join us, all you gotta do is show up at one of the meeting times to get the discount price. The more, the merrier! The 8:30 group is getting their hair done, so if that sounds like something anyone wants to do, be there at 8:30. :)

17. kenobi420

Apr 12, 2002
    My hair is pretty enough the way it is....

...right Dougie?

If anyone who lives north of Minneapolis wants ride with me to get there at 11am, PM me. You can leave your car at my place for the day without any problems.

Also, Dragonjedi just this second told me that she'll be hosting a bonfire get-together at her place (in Champlin) after the Festival; all are welcome even if you won't be at the Fest on that day. Directions can be provided as neccessary; she figures we can get it going around 8pm.

PM her if you have any questions....

18. MaraJW

Apr 11, 2002
    Sounds like fun! I'll be there! :)

19. Vader2000

Vader2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 1999
    Cool, a bonfire! I'm there. :D

20. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    *cry* Guess who has to work :_|

21. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    I can get directions out to anyone who wants to go. Either email me, DragonJedi78@hotmail.com or PM me.

:)

22. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Me and my better half will be at the renfest. We may or May not have a Monstah with us. I have to work at 10 so I will not be able to attend the festivities afterwards.

23. MaraJW

Apr 11, 2002
    COOL Doright! I really look forward to meeting your wife again! She's lots of fun and very nice. :)

24. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    Cool! Just FYI, it sounds like 60's tomorrow, be prepared! :)

25. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    I saw Pepsi cans with a little knights get in free last night. If you're brining the monstah, you might want to pick up a Pepsi on your way, Doright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.