main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Renaissance

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dragonjedi78, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenix

Fenix Jedi Master star 3

Feb 14, 2000
    I hope nothing is damaged at the Renaissance...and I hope you didn't wait that long in line.

Have fun! :)

2. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    I have always wanted to go to the Renaissance but when we come down we go to the State Fair cause we have family friends that work there. Also this has been somewhat of an expensive year and same with next year with our wedding but one year I will get to the Ren. Sorry I couldnt be there I am lookin forward to meeting all of you one day :)

3. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Hey everyone. Sorry I was such a poop today and Not very sociable. My back really really wasn't doing very well at all so I had to leave early. :( I hope you are all having fun at the fire tonight. Thanks for setting this all up DragonJedi. It was fun while I was there. Luke Loves the wood sword he got and I am sure it will cause it's share of bruises over the next couple of months.

I hope MaraJW is feeling better too. Between the two of us we sure know how to make our group look lively. :)

Well seeing Zak in Stocks made it all worth it.

4. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    intresting what crime did zack commite

5. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    It was the hair.. Gets you every time.

6. Dragonjedi78

Dragonjedi78 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Had a blast hanging out with everyone at Ren Fest! You're right Doright, Zak in the stocks was way cool.......he even went in a second time!!! It was great to see all of you! Anyone up to go again, LMK, I'll always go! What a fun time, and we all got sunburn........at least the rain stayed away! And I got my sword! :) But I wasn't the only one who walked outta there with new Ren Fest things........

Thanks all for a fun day!

:)

7. Vader2000

Vader2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 1999
    This was my first Ren Fest ever, and I had a really good time. At the start of the day Zak was thrown in the stocks and I had to testify against his crime. It was hilarious. If only someone had that on tape... :)

Leo and I went off on our own for most of the day. We went and did archery (the bruise on my arm is almost gone!), then I did knife throwing (I sucked) and then chinese star throwing (I won!). I won this little green plastic frog which I gave to Jadis Ionian when I ran into her later. I enjoyed the joust too. It was cool to watch the guys knock eachother off the horses!

Despite the goofy sunburn I got due to my hat I was wearing, it was a fun day! :)

8. ALWEASEL

ALWEASEL Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2002
    Hi All.
    Just thought i would let you know.
    Easykill and i had a great time.
    It was nice seeing you all again and some of you for the first time.

I almost felt sorry for Zach going in the stockades twice but after seeing what they did to everyone else i don't feel as bad.

Had a great time and bought the one ring and tried it on and i didn't become invisble or gain any powers.
    But it is my precious.

ALWEASEL

9. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Sounds like everyone had a good time. You luck duckys :))

10. MaraJW

MaraJW Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    had fun though tired. still am tired. go again, i will. have more fun when i'm more awake. my hair was pretty. :)

tired still. going to sleep again. had lots of fun with all. :)

11. Vader2000

Jul 14, 1999
    Yes, your hair was pretty, as was Dragonjedi's and DarthFett's. :) Glad you had a good time. Now, rest you must. ;)

12. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    Huzzah!
    Why ist thy beer so costly?......

.....I can't believe you people had me put in stocks two friggin' times!!
    I've been emotionally scarred for life!!!!!! :)
    The flamy guy in the tights (who happened to be a regular at my coffee shop) was smacking my ass with a plastic club and you all laughed!!!!!!!
    Why, Lord, why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!? <<emotionally dramatic voice>> :)

I also got a dumb looking sunburn.
    And I also bought cool stuff.
    And I also had a really fun time.

And that's all I have to say about that......

13. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Yes. All the gals had pretty hair. I had my Personal Hair stylist with me and she was very impressed by the styles you all had.

Of course Dragon Jedi wins with the most Strategic use of glassware I have ever seen. You know it took me a second to realize what the heck it was when I noticed it.

I sure hope I didn't offend you by staring at your umm shot glass [face_blush] for a few seconds while my brain figured it out. [face_blush] Sorry if I did. Feel free to use the sword if it ever happens again. ;)

[face_blush] Yea I know that is a lame excuse but I have no others. :D still buds
    ?

14. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    Ahh yes the shot glass, :)

No worries Doright, at the Ren Fest you must be brave. Always buds! The sword is awesome! So many cool comments. My fav is "Wouldn't wanna mess with that chick in a dark alley." And people wonder why I love the Ren Fest. :) I can spark comments and carry weapons, who needs more fun than that?!?!

Put in the stocks Kenobi? That was so cool and careful planning went into that. I'm glad you didn't realize it was my idea or that could have been bad.......poor MaraJW got blamed. :( You have to admit it was a creative way to have some fun......:)

And all the cool stuff we bought is awesome, tell me Kenobi, does that ring work yet?

Thanks for the hair compliments!

15. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I wouldn't want to mess with you in a well lit alley. ;)

Jadis_Ionian was also there with a very cool costume and hair style. :) haven?t seen her around in a while it was cool she could make it.

16. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    hehehehe Doright you're cool!

I think it's cool that the costume fit Jadis, it was one of mine. Her hair looked really cool too!

17. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    No, my One Ring of Power that I bought is broken. My hopes of walking around downtown naked have been dashed to bits.
    But it is my precious........

18. Vader2000

Jul 14, 1999
  19. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I sure hope he is still talking about his ring right? :eek:

20. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    [face_laugh]

I hope so! :)

21. Vader2000

Jul 14, 1999
    LOL Doright! Yeah, I hope so too. [face_laugh]

22. DarthFett_79

DarthFett_79 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
  23. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Sounds like you guys had a blast...I want to see all your pictures!

And to Jamie and Liz and anyone else who wants to be involved: you MUST get Zak into that dress! The one I was gonna wear, I mean. And get pics--lots of 'em.

:)

24. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Not really sure I would want to see that..

25. Dragonjedi78

May 13, 2002
    We will work on that just for you Sara! The Ren Fest was awesome! Liz has pics of Zak in the stocks, so we'll make sure you get those! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.