main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Renn Fest

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Skywalker1243, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker1243

Skywalker1243 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Is anyone going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival this year? I think the 501st usually goes like on the last weekend of the Ren fest. I'll probably go as Luke Skywalker with my Force FX lightsaber.

2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Do you have dates on when it is this year? Costs? We could make this a group thing.

3. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    I usually attend RenFest every year and it's usually on Pirate Weekend. So... if you see me... I'll be dressed like a pirate. :p If this is a group thing, I'd probably drive up with my family and then slip away for a bit to meet up with y'all.

4. WuLongTi

WuLongTi Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    I go every year and I usually do a new costume for each one. This year I may just keep working on my armored werewolf costume for LARP and use that... provided it isnt 104 degrees... like it is today...

Oh, and I do believe that the first day is Aug 26

5. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    The dates this year are August 26-October 22. I saw an advertisement for people to work it today and it gave those dates.

6. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

Feb 4, 2006
    Thanks. I've added it to the calendar. If you would like to see it, PM me your email address and I'll send you the link.

7. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

Feb 4, 2006
    We've got a meet up on the calendar for Renn Fest the first weekend; August 26th, 10am. Lets all meet at the gate! If you've got one - wear a costume :D

8. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Any chance we could shift this back a day or something? I just found out that I've got the last day of a hunters' safety course that day and I can't miss it. If this is a big problem for everyone else, it's fine but if we could maybe shift it back a day, that'd be really great because then I might actually get to come to a MDFF meeting for once. :p

9. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

Feb 4, 2006
    Since Codename_Targeter can only go to Renn Fest on Sunday, would anyone object to moving our meet up til then?

10. WuLongTi

WuLongTi Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    I'll be there on Sat. for a LARP meeting as well, so I wont be going twice in one weekend. Sorry.

11. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

Feb 4, 2006
    It looks like the majority of us will be able to meet up on Saturday so we'll keep it then.

12. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    If anyone's going to be in the area or is already planning to attend, I'm going to be going up to RennFest on the 24th which I think is Sunday. Of course, this is Pirate weekend which means it's always fun. :p If you'll be there that day, let me know and we can meet up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.