main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Rent due on SWAP website, please read.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Money's due on the website by Jan 20. Unless anyone objects, I suggest we do what we did last year. Rox pays and then he is reimbursed by the SWAP checking account.

Sound okay?

2. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

I say we do that.

So says I,
    Yours Truly

3. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    That's fine by me. It was 15 dollars English, so that's roughly $30 American. Considering the plans for the website and the meeting this weekend, do you all still want me to pursue advertisers. these would be websites who deal in selling SW toys. You don't have to let me know now. it's somethign we should all discuss at the meeting.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Yeah um guys my credit card is maxed out. Someone else is gonna have to pay the rent on the website. Call me after 3pm.

5. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Terry... I think I lost your cell phone number, as I can't seem to find it anywhere. [face_plain] If you see this, and want to give me a jingle, that's cool.

Anyone Else... If you see Terry's post before Terry sees mine, and want to give him a jingle, that's cool. Or, if you want to give me a jingle and give me Terry's cell# (assuming you have it), so I can give him a jingle, that's cool, too.

That's a lot of jingling,
    Yours Truly

6. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    What about this being paid through the SWAP account?

Also Terry would you please outline the service plan you have for the website. Ie, number of pages allowed, memory alotted, bandwidth and any other thing that's pertinent.

We may want to upgrade so before paying and committing to that plan, hold off until we decide how big and in what direction we all want the website to take.

If it needs to be paid to keep the name then do that, but see if we are allowed later to change what's provided for us now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.