main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Repackaged POTJ figures in Saga series!!! Cmon now

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by southbeach, Dec 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "But i am a complete'ist for the figure line, so i had to buy it."

And yet we complain how Hasbro and George Lucas are ripping us off and that THEY'RE the ones *making* us spend all this money.

*sigh*

2. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    I'm going to have to see the "new" yoda to see if it's worth buying. Are there any different paint details?

3. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    well it has a lightsaber, i got it the other day

and they are re-releasing Eeth Koth? where i live we stil have the POTJ one in abundance, thats funny

4. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    Orange_Sith, we still have a lot of those here too at Family Dollar stores. Like, nobody buys them. They also have lots of Plo Koons, Saesee Tiin, Theed Amidala, K-3PO, Fode and Beed, among others.

5. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    The only ones they have a lot of at Family Dollar here are Tatooine Jar Jar, the Imperial Astromech, (R2-D5, I think), and Lando.

Other than that, Family Dollar is not worth the time.

6. leif

leif Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 1999
    hey Sithman. i dont complain about Hasbro forcing me to Buy them... thats my own obssesion. just the lack of effort Hasbro puts into some of the figures.

with the other two yodas in the Saga line, this one seems pointless. kinda like the re-issue of Eeth Koth...he is still on the shelf here in Va, of course we never saw the Boshek, Teebo and driod wave at all. go figure.

7. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    My TRU just got about 10 cases of the Boshek, Teebo, R4-M9 wave last week. I was really irritated to find out that they added the Eeth Koth, Imperial Officer, Rebel Fleet Trooper, and Teebo to the 2002 lineup numerically. I had thought the Yoda and Destroyer Droid would be the last two. Oh well...I do like the idea of new head sculpts but I think they should use them in a Trooper 4 pack deal like they've done so far with the Stormtroopers, Endor Soldiers and the upcoming Sandtroopers.

Noval

8. Blast

Blast Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    I am going to buy these since I didnt get a chance the first time around.I cant wait for 2003,its gonna be a great year for collectors I sense ;)

9. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    So now there's 2 new Imp. Officers. Do we really need 3 different Imp. officers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.