main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends * REPLIES AND POST 28/1* My Targeter, My Rogue. ( Winter/Tycho)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_WinterCelchu, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
    This is my first attempt at a fanfic , so constructive criticism is welcomed.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is the property of George Lucas , I wish the characters were mine but oh well what can you do.

My Targeter , My Rogue.

Waking from his peaceful slumber he opened his eyes, and upon remembering the events leading to him sleeping he smiled.

He did not want to move , it would wake her. Feeling her presence a wave of emotions washed over him as he replayed her words.
    ?I love you,? she had said.
    He knew instinctively how much it meant for her to say those words to him. For it meant that her usually emotionless demeanour was breached to the extent of making herself vulnerable to himself and her feelings.
    It made his heart soar that she felt the same way about him as he felt about her.
    He had not expected it, knowing that she cared for him. But only then realising the strength of her feelings.

It was then that he turned to look upon her face.
    He studied her, his lover. She was breathtakingly beautiful, her pale complexion complemented by the whiteness of her hair. Soft as silk and pearl white he mused thinking it her best feature.
    Her delicate beauty seemingly untouched by the horrors that usually left a spies inner and outer beauty marred.

He longed to be able to keep her safe yet realistically knew that her status made his dream an impossibility.
    But impossible was what he did best so he created a safe haven for her within his presence. Just as much as her arms offered him the solace he so often had to seek.

Pulling her closer to him he kissed her gently waking her up.

His gentle kiss roused her from her dream. She snuggled into him kissing him back with an uncharacteristic passion.
    She seeked the love he projected for her through his every action, his touch, his looks and most important of all his friendship.

? Morning love,? he said ? I?ll go and make breakfast.
    After he dressed he made his way to the kitchenette.

As he went she let her mind drift, her thoughts resting upon the first time she had finally told a man that she loved him.
    It was a risk she had known she had to take. She didn?t realise his reaction would be so great, or expected herself to revel in the look upon his face as much as she had.

She knew that neither of them had a future yet realised that her present was with him and that she truly loved him. She wanted to be with him with all her heart and soul.
    The anniversary of the destruction of Alderaan had meant they both needed comfort.
    Everything about him served as a reminder of everything she valued from her home.
    His whole hearted devotion to what he believed in, his inner and outer beauty, the gentleness of his features and personality but most of all how he loved her whole heartedly, as he loved everything he cared about in life.

She pictured him in her minds eye. His brown hair and crystal brown eyes filled with the love he felt for her and the pride in his friendships and work.
    How he was only a head taller then her , how she fit against him perfectly.
    She was his Targeter, He was her Rogue.

2. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Interesting start!

I have a couple of suggestions: you might want to drop the reference to this being your first 'fic, and list who the characters are in the subject (it'll draw more readers). Also, putting spaces between the paragraphs would help readability. :)

Dana

3. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Thanks ill do that.

4. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    I loved it!
    Winter and Tycho are one of my fave pairings.
    i loved it, it was nicely done.

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Very interesting- I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next!

6. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    I like :D

Look forward to see were you go next.

7. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Thanks for replying
    ok
    Dantanaskywalker: Thanks for being my first reader.

JainaSticksSolo19: Thanks.They're one of my fave pairings too but they seem to be neglected alot.

Lt_Jaina_Solo: Thanks

J_M_Bulldog: Thanks i had a few ideas to continue but i don't know whether to leave this little ficlet as it is.

8. Sephrenia

Sephrenia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    I liked it too.

Always had a soft spot for Tycho and Winter.

9. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    She knew that neither of them had a future yet realised that her present was with him

very bitter sweet line. I like it.

Good start. Now... more please :D

10. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Ooh, good Winter/Tycho stuff! I can't wait for more...

There will be more, right?

11. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Sephrenia:
    Thanks
    So do I hence the name.
    I'll try to post later today.

Calandria:Thank you i'll try to post more tonight.

-Trickster-: Thanks yes there will be more soon. Hopefully Later.

12. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    My Targeter, My Rogue.
    Chapter 2, Post 1.

He lay on the bed breathing deeply revelling in her scent. 4 months she had been gone now, without a single word. He still held onto the belief that she had tried to tell him, warn him, but he had started to lose hope.

She had told him she loved him, showed him, so it wasn?t the end of their relationship was it?

Everytime he went to her superiors, colleagues, everywhere he turned in Intel he was told the same thing repeatedly.
    ?That information is classified Captain, She?ll be back at the end of her mission.?
    Her mission he thought, just how dangerous was it? Would she come back to him?

Many a night he had lain awake thinking, thinking how he would survive if anything happened to her. She was part of him if she died he believed he would die with her. Would make it happen if he had too.

Not many people knew of their relationship. A few of his fellow pilots, Princess Leia and her family and General Cracken although of the latter he wasn?t sure.

However, many had begun to suspect. Their normally stoic and calm squad mate had become increasingly depressed and was more prone to loss of patience and ultimately loss of temper. They knew something was wrong and had begun to ask around, ?Who was he seeing?? and ?where was she? What happened?? Yet the people they asked did not tell them what they wanted to know; would not tell them. Refused to betray their friends trust like that.

Yet those same friends were simply at a loss as to what to do. For they knew he had been through more than he could take. Feared that if something happened to her it would finally unseat his grip on sanity. They knew what the losses should have done to him, what similar losses had done to others. But he possessed an inner strength that had pulled him through it all. Similarly, to his Winter. Their strength had solidified within each other.

Of course he knew all that they thought but could not think of anything excepting her. He had begun to sleep in her room. Trying to be as close to her as possible.
    Never wanting to believe it was over. Refusing to let his mind stray beyond that thought.

Princess Leia, Han Solo and Wedge Antilles went to her room. Anticipating being able to find him there. They knew he had taken to guarding her room, seeking comfort and protection from the remnants of her presence.

Their mission to make him eat for his build had begun to slacken. He ate only the minimal amount of food needed to survive but not nearly enough for a pilots diet.

Her access codes an adolescent type dream; Lady Winter Celchu.
    The irony of it had become that it seemed it was impossible. However, when Leia had said this Wedge replied ? Impossible is what rogues do best,? his adamant tone of voice stated what they were all now thinking, ?A Rogue and a Spy would find away.?

As the door opened he looked up. Upon seeing them he greeted them exasperatedly ?Will you please leave me alone? he asked beseechingly.
    ?Tycho,? Leia said softly ?She wouldn?t want you to stop being, she?ll be back, Winter wouldn?t want you to stop taking care of yourself, she wouldn?t leave you. She loves you, truly, madly, and deeply. She is like a sister to me. So I will not watch the man she loves destroy himself. I will not! So would you please at least try; if not for yourself then for her? Please Tycho say you will??
    ?Princess Leia, Han, Wedge, I am trying it?s just so hard, I need her here, need to know she?ll come back to me.?
    ?She will Tycho!? Leia said tone of voice indicated she was in some kind of trance.

Emotion filling him Tycho excused himself from the room and went to the bathroom.
    Meanwhile, Leia turned to Han and Wedge and asked ? did I just say that outloud??
    ?Yes sweetheart you did? said Han mimicking the softness of her tone of voice.
    Taking care as for Tycho not to hear wedge asked Leia, almost pleadingly, ?Was that the truth or are you just comforting Tych??
    ?It came from the force Wedge. Oh Han how I hoped she would come back.?

Tycho returned

13. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Oooh, it's excellent! *grins* Love it! Keep it up, alright??

*can hardly wait*

14. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Ooooh, thanks for the PM

So Winter left him a message. Hehe, that just like her. :p

She will come back, right? Please.

15. Sephrenia

Sephrenia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    New post :)

Interesting... keep going please :)

Just wondering... I didn't know Winter had family who survived Alderaan...

16. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Thanks for the replies ill do individual ones later but to answer your question It's Leia's family, Luke, Han and so forth as they have become Winter's family after Alderaan was destroyed

17. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Lady_Winter_Celchu,

I am throughly enjoying this - other than Luke and Mara and Han and Leia, Tycho and Winter are the only pairing in the EU that I can see.

Wedge :>o<:[/color]

18. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Awesome story you've got here so far!

So wait, what's happened to Winter? Please don't kill her, or him for that matter...

:Targeter:

19. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Sephrenia: Thanks i'll try to make things clearer next time. The explanation is already posted.

-Trickster-: Thanks and ill try to post the second part of chapter 2 soon.

J_M_Bulldog: Thanks and it is just like her.As for her coming back you'll just have to wait and see.

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr: Thank you i always thought they made a good couple.

CodeName_Targeter:Thanks and about a death we'll see there might just be one on hand.You never know.
    *grins evilly*

20. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    What does everyone think of a little girl's name of Nadzieja? It means hope in Polish.

21. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    I like that name.

22. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
  23. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]I like it - I often translate English words into a foreign language for names in SW.

Wedge :>o<:[/color]

24. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    j_M_Bulldog: Thanks.

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr: Thank you and in star wars translated names are truly often the best answer.

25. kyps_godess

kyps_godess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    you wernt kidding when you said the 1st post was fever induced mush but its good girl keep it up! and you know me saying that is good as i am a die hard k/j and dont always read non k/j fics but this is good. dont you dare leave everyone is suspence as i know you dont always remember to do things like update!! hehe post soon gem

Kyps Godess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.