main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends * REPLIES AND POST 28/1* My Targeter, My Rogue. ( Winter/Tycho)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_WinterCelchu, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    If you do, you'll probably be doing some reading marathons. go here (mine)or [http://fanfiction.net/~adraloran]here[/link] (Trickster) to read the stuff. I'll sort through the stories and post the order that they should be read in chronologically or logically in my profile or PM it to you...

:Targeter:

2. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Sounds Good Targeter.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i made page six *Jumps up and down waving madly*

*Bows* id like to thank all my very good readers who got me here.

And ok i acknowledge im in a weird mood.

Sugar highs really are fun.

3. Sephrenia

Sephrenia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Lady Winter...happy to see you haven't abandoned your story yet... looking forward to more.

Um, just wondering... all your female characters seem to fall into the delicate condition really easily ;).

Good luck in school. You still have lessons?! I thought it would be the summer holidays or something...

4. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003

Sephrenia:

Lady Winter...happy to see you haven't abandoned your story yet... looking forward to more.

Thanks and ive only got a week left of school to go so theyll be a post up soon

Um, just wondering... all your female characters seem to fall into the delicate condition really easily .

I know for some strange reason thats true. I didnt used to.....
    They're still as strong though.
    That and they'll be very different situations with their um conditions.

Good luck in school. You still have lessons?! I thought it would be the summer holidays or something...

Thanks im getting off a month earlier then most English Students. When my exams finished im off the hook after that.

some of my friends have to keep on going to school well into July.

5. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Am i being ignored . Man i hate that!!!

Im getting started on a new post hopefully it'll be up by next week.

Up

-
    --
    ---
    ----
    -----
    ------
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---

6. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]I don't know if you are being ignored but I know that today is the first day in either three or four that I have received updates to the stories I am following here.

By the way, I am enjoying this story and can't wait for the next installment and, I agree, Cracken needs to be at least brought to his senses - but then again, maybe he didn't know when he assigned Winter the mission she was expecting and she didn't tell him b/c of her loyalties to the NR. Just my .02 creds.

Wedge :>o<: [/color]

7. Swift_Wrath_SAB

Swift_Wrath_SAB Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2004
    If you don't like being ignored...POST! HAHAHAH!
    Really though, I'm sure everybody wants a post...
    *wanders off*

8. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr:

I don't know if you are being ignored but I know that today is the first day in either three or four that I have received updates to the stories I am following here.

By the way, I am enjoying this story and can't wait for the next installment and, I agree, Cracken needs to be at least brought to his senses - but then again, maybe he didn't know when he assigned Winter the mission she was expecting and she didn't tell him b/c of her loyalties to the NR. Just my .02 creds.

Thanks for posting again. I'm sorry for not updating in so long but i really haven't had the time. I'm glad you like it so far.

Aside: Maybe Cracken didn't know. But that's to be found out at a later date. You seem to be the only one willing to give the General the benefit of doubt for now.

Swift_Wrath_SAB:

If you don't like being ignored...POST! HAHAHAH!
    Really though, I'm sure everybody wants a post...
    *wanders off*

It's good to see a new face. Heya!!!.

on that other note ,hopefully, i'll have a new post up by sometime next week.

9. Sephrenia

Jan 29, 2002
    Don't worry... you're not being ignored. *still waiting patiently for both your stories to be updated* :)

10. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    No Definitely not being ignored.

This is too good to be forgotten. Please up date soon.

*green_eyes*

11. Sephrenia

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes Lady Winter? We're still waiting ;)

12. Darth_Suzi

Darth_Suzi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2004
    Hey, great fic! I just found it, and I love it. You don't see that many Winter/Tycho fics around. (Or at least, I don't see that many.)

Just one thing though--if Winter's four months pregnant, wouldn't she have started to show? :confused:

Whatever. Great fic, please update soon.

Suzi

13. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Sephrenia:

Patience is good when dealing with me. Well my posting schedule anyway.

Green Eyes:

Thank You.

Sephrenia:

The wait is finally over.

Darth Suzi:

Hey, great fic! I just found it, and I love it. You don't see that many Winter/Tycho fics around. (Or at least, I don't see that many.)

Neither did I but i like the pairing.

Just one thing though--if Winter's four months pregnant, wouldn't she have started to show?

Slightly but then it would look like she'd put on a little weight.

Whatever. Great fic, please update soon.

Thank You.

14. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    For my very patient readers I have an update brought to you from a little internet cafe in Poland. I will try to update again soon but I won?t make any promises until after i have returned home. This is my first attempt at writing a briefing do if anyone feels like helping me out and suggesting changes or anything i will be grateful for the help. I myself am not the worlds best strategist. Tips are greatly appreciated. Ok. i?ll stop rambling now and I hope you enjoy.

My Targeter, My Rogue.
    Chapter 5.

It was now 5 weeks after that fateful day.

All of Rogue Squadron were sitting around the tables and chairs that made up the Pilots Lounge.
    The Den as the pilots had previously dubbed it seemed to look remarkably like that of a Hutts Den. It was situated in a cave, which housed the current base of operations, and was often grimy,dark and damp.The darkness, lit up with dim lanterns and candles, only served to accompany the paintings on the wall. The previous inhabitants of the cave having painted rather crudelike images of which quickly became reminiscent of the seediest dive situated on Tatooine.

Drinking an assortment of alcoholic, normally forbidden, drinks the Rogues all sat and chatted. Days off were extremely rare in the military proffession,so when a day off was granted the pilots and other military officers knew to make the most of it.
    Many annecdotes and tales from home had already been exchanged and many more were waiting to be told. The pilots of the most prestiguous squadron in the galaxy were finally being granted a reprieve from the stringantly ruled lives they had chosen to lead. Well until some of the pilots comlinks began to go off.

A chorus of groans drowned out the insistent beeping of comlinks.

Wedge, as he was known to those in his squadron when they didn?t have to be official, answered the comlink. Hoping that this would finally signal the mission Leis had hinted would bring his friend close to his lover.

? Commander Antilles.?

General Airen Cracken?s voice filtered through the comlink, sounding commanding and devoid of compassion.

? Commander Antilles, Rogue Squadron. Commander, you and those currently trying to ignore my summons are to report to briefing room 3 at 0700 hrs tomorrow. Out.?

More groans echoed around the room following the announcement of some of the pilots impending mission briefing. Whilst those not summoned sniggered. Marianna ?Blue? Callahan?s voice added to the sounds echoing around the cave.

? Looks like no hangovers for you boys and girls.?

Blue?s voice only served to heighten the grin spread across her face. Another set of groans echoed around the cave however, now even Wedge?s voice accompanied them. Having realised there day off was a thing of the past. The topic of conversation now turned towards speculation onto the mission on which only two flights were to go.

It was now 0705 Hrs and the Rogues who had been summoned excepting one Wes Janson sat in briefing room 3 in anticipation of General Cracken?s mission briefing.Looking upon General Cracken the pilots all saw a slighlt drawn face becoming alight in annoyance at their missing colleague.

At 0710 Hrs the door opened and Wes Jnson skidded into the briefing room, breathing heavily and looking tired. He had obviously ran straight from his bed.

? Your late Lieutenant Janson,?

Barked General Cracken in obvious annoyance.
    Janson, who for once seemed to look apologetic, sat down knowing that any excuses he might usually offer would only serve to heighten his superiors anger.
    Cracken then turned to those who also occupied the room and called up a holo image of a planetary system somewhere close to the unknown regions.

? The Manticore Planetary system contains only two planets each have only one moon.?

As he spoke General Cracken pointed out the regions he was explaining to the Rogues present.

Malachite and it's moon . Next came Nephrite and it?s moon.

?In the interest of safety I will not disclose which planet y

15. Darth_Suzi

Darth_Suzi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2004
    The author is alive! :D

You're in Poland? Lucky! I wish I lived in Europe. It'd make vacations so much more interesting. The US is boring. (Okay, I'll stop complaining now.)

I loved the way Tycho realized right away that "Breanna" was Winter. [face_love] Very sweet, and it shows that he knows her completely. Also [face_love] was the little proud smiles that he and Wedge had when Cracken revealed "Breanna's" pregnancy.

Great post, and I hope you have fun on the rest of your vacation.

I'm going to to PM you details about my alter-ego pilot as soon as I've figured them out.

Suzi

Hey, I just noticed--I got first post!!! :D

16. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Lady Winter!!! *pounces* You're still alive!!!

Oh yeah.. the post...

? Commander Antilles.?

General Airen Cracken?s voice filtered through the comlink, sounding commanding and devoid of compassion.

? Commander Antilles, Rogue Squadron. Commander, you and those currently trying to ignore my summons are to report to briefing room 3 at 0700 hrs tomorrow. Out.?

More groans echoed around the room following the announcement of some of the pilots impending mission briefing. Whilst those not summoned sniggered. Marianna ?Blue? Callahan?s voice added to the sounds echoing around the cave.

? Looks like no hangovers for you boys and girls.?

LoL! I love that! Classic! *grins*

And I'll PM you some stats asap! Just to decide what character to send you...

GLad to have ya back!

17. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    ioved the post
    it was great.
    i'll send a m asap
    more soon?

18. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Even when she's in disguise, Tycho knows his woman. Awww, that's sweet.

Can't wait to see what happens next. Something tells me it won't be so easy getting her out.

19. green_eyes

Apr 20, 2004
    You are in Poland? Wow!

Glad you found the time to post for us. I was starting to give up hope. (Just kidding)

Yeah, they are going to rescue Winter. Please get there in time.

*green_eyes*

20. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Hey. I think an up is in order!

I promise to do individual replies when i back in England and i'll send out pm's from back home too.

21. Lady_WinterCelchu

Dec 23, 2003
    Come on people! I know i've got more readers then this...... at least i hope i do.

22. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    *waves to Lady Winter* HiHi!

Can we kill General Cracken yet? Please?

23. Sephrenia

Jan 29, 2002
    I nearly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread again. Yes, patience is indeed a virtue ;)

Nice how Tycho immediately recognised Winter even though she was in disguise. Sure made up for the time he spent thinking she was Princess Leia in 'Masquerade'... I never could get around to believing that.

You're in Poland? *sigh* I want a holiday too.

24. green_eyes

Apr 20, 2004
    Are you back yet? No, guess not!

But I'll up this for you.

Hurry back!]

*green_eyes*

25. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Lady Winter!!!! Have you abandoned us? *sniffs*