Reply option not working? (IE 11 Issue)

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Bib Fartuna, Oct 18, 2013.

Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 8
    Computers at my job site have all three browsers and I'm always encouraging people to stay the hell away from IE.

My desktop has Windows 7 and Chrome and I've had no issues.
  2. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I've primarily used Chrome to browse the JC and have never had any issues. I had several with Safari though so I don't really use it for the JC.
  3. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    It just started doing this to me a few weeks ago, which is odd, since I didn't even upgrade my IE.
  4. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    You may have it set to update automatically. You might want to check you version.
  5. darthjj88 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I just tried the suggestion and it worked. Thank you again
  6. Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    My problem is, I would gladly change my browser but I am on my moms Computer and the last time we downloaded Google chrome we had a nasty virus on our computer and had to buy a new computer. So all my mom will let me Download is Bing, does anyone know if Bing works?
  7. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Bing is not a browser, it's a search engine. Also, I highly doubt that Chrome itself was the source of that virus.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Darth_Hydra Force Ghost

star 4
    I just had this same issue since my laptop "forced" me to upgrade to Window 8.1. Glad to find out there was an easy solution.
  9. Primetime_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I came into this forum with the intention of posting a thread for THIS issue, and then found this thread. I tried the Xenfro suggestion and it worked! But it does squish the upper tool bar with your profile, alerts, etc.

Just got a new laptop (Black Friday...), Windows 8.1.
  10. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    You could try a different browser but recent releases of Firefox have their own issue (and thread here in Comms).
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza