main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Report Everything You Ate Today

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jabbadabbado, May 6, 2013.

1. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    I always see the canned sardines on the grocery store shelf and wonder who it is who eats that stuff, to the extent I've loitered around waiting to see if someone would pick up a can. It's never happened. I know nobody who eats sardines. But I did buy a can out of curiosity once and ate them with crackers, making me the only person I now know who eats sardines. It was tot bad. Wouldn't make a habit of it though.

2. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Do you want pictures of our bowel movements as well?

3. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    why do you need help??

4. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    My Mum is the only person I know who buys them. But surely other people must buy them as well. I just never see it.

Oh and sardines on hot buttered toast is truly glorious.

5. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Two eggs cooked over medium; two slices of ham; one serving of total raisin bran with skim milk; one half of an apple with a tsp. of peanut butter; salad with spinach, romain lettuce, black olives, carrots, celery, sprouts, broccoli, egg, sprinkled with an Italian dressing; peas and carrots; half of a slice of porkchop; a cup of chocolate pudding.

Oh, and I'm 71.whatever inches and weigh 155 pounds as of this past Friday, although I'm working on losing a few inches.

6. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    Anyone under the age of 75 who eats canned sardines needs to be psychologically evaluated...

its just something that younger generations don't eat...

Prunes are another thing old people eat that young people steer clear of.

also they eat things like liver, cream of wheat and hard candies that are in glass bowls.

7. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    -two eggs fried over easy in garlic butter and seasoned with tony chachere's creole seasoning
    -two strips of bacon
    -one chicken breast, butterflied and then diced, pan fried in olive oil and combined with a mixture of chili powder, garlic powder, salt, paprika, cumin, cayenne, sugar, cornstarch and water. this was boiled and then simmered until the water was evaporated off. on top of this, i served a mixture of sauteed onion, red pepper and jalapenos.
    -as i side, i had some pico de gallo that i prepared the other day, consisting of tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime.

to drink, i've had a bunch of water and a sugar free red bull

8. LatvianPotatoFarmer

LatvianPotatoFarmer Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2013
    Is more food than is possible for imagine.

9. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    A bowl of Milo cereal.

10. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    Want to, sure, but I don't think the mods will allow it.

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Let's see, I started the day with a bacon egg and cheese from Dunkin Donuts, along with a regular coffee. Then I had an oreo or two. Then for lunch I had a peanut butter sandwich on white bread, with a snack pack of pringles on the side, along with another oreo or two. I drank milk with all that. Then for dinner I had a nice plate of velveeta, with which I again drank milk, followed once more by an oreo or two.

12. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    just a....just a whole plate of velveeta? you know if you wanted to shake things up, you could drop the milk and pair the velveeta with a wine. say something from boones farm.

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    What can I say? I have simple tastes. But in my experience, wine doesn't really go with Velveeta.

14. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Rehab

Debo likes this.
  15. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    The tears of the innocent.

16. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    KFC boneless chicken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

17. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    Breakfast: pancakes with peanut butter, 2 cups of tea
    Lunch: Rice pilaf, pea soup, rye crisp & peanut butter & honey, tea
    Snack: 4 red velvet cookies with frosting, tea
    Dinner: Footlong sub (during class or I would've cooked)
    Dessert: tiramisu and dove chocolate

I eat a lot.

18. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Yesterday:
    A cheese pizza hot pocket, carrots, a doughnut and a half (someone brought them into work[face_waiting]), baked cheetos, two helpings of applesauce, miniwheats, multiple cups of milk, caffeine free diet mountain dew (actually not bad, better than diet mountain dew), small cup of pomegranate juice, some steak, 3 cones with scoop of ice cream each (not having any today)

19. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    You're going to have to cut back.

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  20. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    Oh for ****'s sake. First: I don't know what a "hot pocket" is, but never eat another one. No more donuts. No more cheetos, baked or otherwise. I don't think you can average out your icecream intake like that. "Some steak" should be about 3 oz. per serving.

21. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    Agreed. You don't need 4 cookies, and I have news for you: red velvet is not a flavor. It doesn't taste like anything. As for dinner. 6" is plenty. At least, that's what I've told my wife.

Tiramisu is delicious, and I can't fault your taste in desserts, but why do you need more chocolate in addition to that??

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Just some lembas and stewed rabbit.

Healer_Leona likes this.
  23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Stupid fat Internets. [face_pig]

Healer_Leona likes this.
  24. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    It's really hard to get access out here in the Dead Marshes, and someone told me that Mordor still has dial-up.

25. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Hit up an Orc horde, they've got plenty of salted pork. Or, y'know, just eat them. Just be nice about it.