main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Report from a college dormie...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wesmin7, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Hey all, I'm finally set up at college right now :) . . . roomates and everything. (My room is set up so well that people are stoping by to try to set up their rooms that way, ironically I had nothing to do with the set up. ;-) This is a GOOD thing because I had 2 roomates, thats 3 people where only two should be, but hey It's all good since my roomates and their parents set it up so well we have lots of room, I've said this before havn't I? oh well, I'm sooo happy, I'm 'online' without being on AO-Hell, the most EVIL this ever, more evil the the emperor even) My new computer is all set up. A cool new Dell computer that's super fast, and has awsome...everything :-D Well I'm either going to go get my new books or go find some people I know, or maybe just hang out here and do stuff.

2. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Well welcome to kutztown. Who knows this time next year the reading fan force might have another member at KU since i'm currently considering going there due to the cheap costs. Sounds like your computers awesome and you made out well in your dorm. I hope you enjoy it and aren't to overflowed with homework and such :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That's good to hear, Wesmin. Too bad I won't be witnessing college dorm life until after Christmas, if I'm lucky. Anyway, I have to head up there tomorrow for orientation, so hopefully I'll bump into you along the way. :)

4. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Whoa...it seems Wesmin is a bit excited :p Well, glad you're settled in and everything :D

edit: Heh...maybe in 6 years I'll follow suite and go to Kutztown too :p ...maybe ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.