main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Report from CNC Meeting 6: "Kentucky Fried Gungan"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by EagleIFilms, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    "Assistant CR" EagleIFilms here, just back from the latest Fan Force meeting at the KFC.

This was my first meeting, so obivously I have to get the FF shaped up, and this is one of the things I'm going to be doing. A report is so that prospective FF members can find out what's going on, so that our RSA can know a bit about what happens, and so members that didn't make it *cough*James*cough* can know what they missed.

So...the FIRST CNC FAN FORCE MEETING REPORT!

Members in attendence:

1. Gregory (EagleIFilms)
    2. Tracy (Anakin_Girl)
    3. Clay (ole_okey_doke)

(note: James (Riding) was not in attendence, because he has recently fallen sick)

Some of the topics discussed:

The new AotC commertials, which were recently posted by TF.N. General consensis was that they are really cool, especially Mace's line: 'This party's over'.

The need of Fan Force T-Shirts. Desicion: Gregory (EagleIFilms) has been dispatched to Cafe Press to determin cost and what it would take to get shirts done.

Tracy's (Anakin_girl) troubles as the new CR. Descision: Gregory (EagleIFilms) should lie about his age to Minincia_Brightstar and become the CR. Ok, just kidding. ;)

Clay's (ole_okey_doke) purchase of a Doug Chaing Episode I drawing portfolio, normally 60 bucks, but he found it for 10. It's really cool looking.

Where and when the next meeting will be. A thread should be forthcoming from our CR about that.

Well, there's the report!

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Troubles? What troubles? No troubles here! :p *blows raspberry at EagleI

Seriously--thanks to EagleIFilms, my right arm and the computer-savvy person in this outfit, for posting this report. :)

RidingMyCarousel: Sorry you couldn't make it, and feel better soon.

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heh. agh! Two errors in one thread! Mispelling of my name by our new city rep and that was meeting #5, not 6! :D

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Btw, that was meeting number 5 (James just reminded me), and so the next will by #6.

Anakin_girl, could you please fix that?

5. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Nope, we'll have to have Minacia do that... only she can edit the boards after the set time limit is over. Sorry Greg. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.