main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Report on FanForce Meeting #6

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    We had our sixth (not seventh--my bad :p ) FanForce meeting today at noon at Schlotsky's. In attendance were myself, Clay (ole_okey_doke), Paul (PAULMOSESJR), Sabrina, and Cheryl (CartoonCheryl). We discussed next weekend's Indy celebration, and various memories of the OT, including Paul's personal experiences working for David Prowse.

Thanks to everyone who came. For those who didn't--hope to see you at the next one. :)

2. PAULMOSESJR

PAULMOSESJR Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Completely enjoyed myself! Nice relaxing and entertaining conversation. I Look forward to our next meeting with everyone and on the next day for ATOTC!

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Sounds as if y'all had a great time! :)

For those of you who are able to make the trip to Celebration...think of me here in Atlanta while in Indy. I think I'm one of the few people from my group who isn't going. :(

Have fun! :D

4. Cartooncheryl

Cartooncheryl Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 1999
    Hello Kiddies!!

Yes, it was quite nice to meet all of you, and hang out with likeminded people from the Dorkside! :) I hate that I had to skip out early, and I hate I was so frazzled when I was there -- I started freelancing for a new company today, and was more nervous than I thought! Hope I didn't scare anyone... too badly... heh heh heh...

Anyhoo, hope to see you all again really soon, as well as the ones who weren't able to be there today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.