main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends (Repost as prep for sequel) The Sacred Silence NJO AU K/J L/M H/L A/T G/OC Updated 4/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess1, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Saberblade: hehe okay okay, heres a post but I'm not taking sides about who beats who! :p Thanks, I rather like that line too. Actualy, I rather like the character as a general thing, she's my fav OC. :D Aww yes, they kissed. I love mush lol.

Goddess: Thanks sooooo much! :D And yes, I am hurrying up and posting. As to who wins......we will see. ;)

Janet: Hey there! So glad you like my anakin and padme story, and yes, I know I am bad at spelling. ;) But anyway, I'll PM (private message) the URL for you, that way you can just copy and paste it into the task bar and it will take you there. :) Yep, new scenes are indeed comming! :D

Jaina had finnaly got out of the swamp, it seemed to be swamp one minute, and forest the next.

When she saw the tree's signaling the end of the swamp, she'd never been happier to see anything in her life.

The tree's were close together, but not very big, it was a young forest, with tree's of white bark and slender trunks, leaves that rustled in the slight breeze.

Jaina glanced over her sholder accassionally, not knowing wether she hoped, or dreaded, the sight of Kyp following behind her.

She had to admit, she felt a little guilty for leaving him behind like that without any explanation.

But for some reason she'd just suddenly been terroribly afraid. When he'd kissed her, she been all prepared for her normal emotions of indignation, anger, or embaressment to surface. But they never had.

In fact, she'd found her self reaturning the kiss. Found her self kissing Kyp back.

Something that if a month ago someone had told her she'd be kissing Kyp, she either would have been very angry at the suggestion, or else pitied the person for being so stupid.

If she hadn't been angry at Kyp when he kissed her, what had she felt?

She wasen't sure.

She'd felt as if she never wanted to leave, just to stay right there with him in the middle of the swamp, as long as he was there. But at the same time she'd wanted to run, run far and fast, run from the feeling that she wasen't ready for, didn't want to face.

Love was to big of thing, to permanent sounding, to much like a commitment that she wasen't sure she wanted to make. One she wasen't sure Kyp was even capable of. There was the other thing, she was afraid that even if she loved Kyp, did he love her? Was he capable of so deep a emotion as love? She just wasen't sure.

She hadn't realized how deep she'd fallen into thought until she fell. Literally.

Once minute she was walking through the under brush in dim light of dusk the next she was sitting down in the middle of a creek with a ungraceful splash.

The brush had hidden the bank, and she'd been to deep in thought to hear it.

At first she was flusterated at her self for being so stupid, but then she laughed.

Oh well, what was wrong with falling in the creek? She was covered in mud anyway, she might as well take a bath.

So she walked a little ways up stream, found a deep spot in the water beside a little clearing in the forest.

So she pulled off her boots and the heavyest layers of her black jumpsuit, and steped into the water, gasping at the cold.

But it was worth it. So she layed back in the water and scrubbed at her hair, washing away the dirt and grime of the swamp, but unable to wash away the memory of the kiss with it.

Kyp had stumbled through the forest until it was dark, searching for somewhere to camp. At least that was the excuse he gave himself. Really he was looking for Jaina. Even if he'd made up his mind to stop pursueing her, to leave any thoughts of romance behind at the swamp, he'd still promised to help her. And he'd keep that promise.

But he had to find her first. Then he heard something and stopped to listen.

The sound of running water, a creek perhaps, and the sound of splashing...... Could it be Jaina? But why would she be in the creek?

He'd just go check.

He walked twoard the noise and found himself in a clearing beside the stream. But where was Jaina.

He scanned the c

2. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Yay! Jaina's finally coming to her senses! Hopefully Kyp will figure this out and then everything will be good again!

First post! Woohoo!

-Saber

3. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Saberblade: lol, yes indeed, Jaina is finnally comming around! :D But as for everything finnally being alright.....this is story was 61 pages when I posted if the first time, so it has a ways to go! ;)

4. Goddess-of-Kyp

Goddess-of-Kyp Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2003
    61 pages is very good.

Stupid Kyp. Jaina finally decides he's not bad and he decides oh, now Jaina's not good.

Sheesh, aren't these people ever on the same wavelength at the same time?

And sidenote: I really like the way you write Han.

5. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Goddess: lol, yes indeed 61 pages is good. :p :D oh my gosh,that TOTTALLY describes kyp and jaina, NEVER on the same wavelength, mood jumping all the dang time! lol anyway, thanks so much, I am so glad you liked the post, and the way I right Han. He's my all time favorite character, so thats very nice to hear. :)

Eyes, a huge dark eye was watching for her. But it hadn't found her yet. But it was still searching. She held absolutly still, hardly daring to breath, knowing that if she moved it would find her. And she knew she didn't want that to happen.

Then suddenly, beside her, someone stood up quickly and switched on a lightsaber with a snap hiss of green light.

The eye turned away from her, and focused on the person with a lightsaber. Abrubtly, their was a bright flash of light, blinding her. And then all was darkness. She stumbled over something on the ground.

She looked down, and was filled with horror when she saw it was Kyp.

Kyp lying motionless, his lightsaber in one hand. But the lightsaber was broken in half, and his hand was burned. And the eye saw.

Jaina sat up abrubtly, drenched in sweat. She looked around the dark forest, feeling sure that she was being watched by invisible eyes. Then the feeling passed.

But the fear leftover from her dream did not. Despite herself, she glanced over twoards Kyp at the other side of the camp fire.

He was still there, sound asleep. And his hand wasen't burned. She let out her breath in a rush of relief.

She tried to take her mind off the dream by thinking about the day.

The young forest of white barked tree's had changed as they went deeper within it. The tree's still had white bark, but they were huge. The trunks sometimes wide enough it took both her and Kyp to reach around it. And they were so tall they seemed to strech off into forever.

Those huge trees also left huge shadows. Huge dark shadows, that could hide almost anything.

And she was unable to stop herself from watching those shadows, her tired mind conjuring up all sorts of amaginend horrors.

Then, she could have sworn she saw a bush move....

She didn't want to get out of the bed roll, away from the comforting light of the campfires glowing coals.

So she reached out her sense's through the force, searching for a presence in the bush's.

She found nothing, but suddenly she had the overwhelming impression of something watching her, senseing her use of the force and reaching....... Trying to locate her.

She jerked her sense's and her force presence back to her self with almost panicked speed.

She was reminded of the huge dark eye of her dream with a shiver.

And feeling rather foolish, just knowing she didn't want to be alone, she scooted around the campfire, and laid down on the other side, only a foot away from Kyp.

She looked over at his strong, sure sleeping face. Then she closed her eyes and fell emeaditly asleep.

And this time she didn't dream.

"Han, come here." said Leia, beckoning him over to where she was sitting with a data pad connected to the ships computer.

He came and looked over her shoulder,"Yea sweetheart?"

"I've found something, look." she scrolled down and showed him what she had found. She had typed in a request for places the ship Searcher had most recently landed.

When Han saw what she had found, he grined at her,"Good job Princess."then he turned intently twoards the info.

Leia pointed twoards one line of data,"Look, the ship just docked on some planet, Sanrill, today."

"What are the quordenents? We need to change our course...."

Han trailed off when he saw that Tahiri had been listening to them and was already programing in the hyperspace quordents.

Apparently she was in a hurry.

The wait of the hyperspace jounery seemed long to Tahiri, even though it was relativly short.

There was nothing for her to do on the Falcon, so she was left sitting and wringing her hands, her amagination free to come up with all sorts of horro

6. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Ganner, Ganner, Ganner... That was mean.

Kyp and Jaina [face_love].... aww, peoples, same wavelength! Come on, think same wavelength!

Jaina turning to Kyp for comfort. [face_love] So perfect!

-Saber

7. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    SaberBlade: Yea, Ganner being rather mean.....he's in the revenge business today. :p lol Thats it! Postitive thinking! Kyp and Jaina will get together eventually. :D Thanks so much, more tonight. :)

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Jaina lay in the tangle of blankets, watching Kyp stride off into the forest.
    Her confusion grew as he left.

She just didn't understand, what had happend? What had gone wrong? She didn't want to admit it, but she felt hurt.

She had thought that Kyp truely cared for her, and she had just realized her own feelings.

She'd sort of known, but after having that dream, she'd realized how much the idea of losing Kyp scaired her, and how much she really did care for him.

She'd had to face something. She loved him.

And she'd thought he loved her, but then he'd rejected her.

And she'd offered something she'd never offered to anyone before.

When Kyp had kissed her, touched her, she felt somehow...complte. That was the only word she had to describe it.

But then he'd jerked away, and it had been like a peice of her heart had torn away with him.

Her expression hardend, and she climbed out of the blankets, and wrapped one around herself as she went over to her pack to get the rest of her clothes.

But she couldn't help noticing the blanket still smelled like Kyp.....

And she found herself fighting off the urge to cry. But she bit her lip, determind not to cry over Kyp. She hadn't lost anything really, she told herself, better to have found out now that he didn't love her, then to have found out afterwards, that would have made the hurt a hundred times worse.

Well, now that she knew, she would know to stay away. If he didn't love her, she definitly wouldn't chase after him.

If he wanted her, he would have to say so. She was done with chasing. It hurt to much.

So when Kyp finnaly came back, he came in a opologetic mood, and was going to try and talk to her, but when he saw the cold, unmoveable mask of Jaina's face, her expression implying that she wasen't in the mood to talk.

He'd expected to find her feeling hurt, and upset, but instead he found her anything but that.

She seemed slightly angry maybe, but not hurt, not at all, more than anything, he got the impression of indiffenrce, like she didn't care either way.

Suddenly he was very glad he had stopped when he had, if he had found out afterwards that she didn't love him, it would have been more then he could take.

But somehow, he couldn't shake the mental image of Jaina lying beside him, her dark hair lying over her face, and her hands sliding down his back under his jedi robe...

But then he shook his head to dispel the image, telling himself that such self torture was useless.

But it didn't work, and the memory persisently remained.

They headed off through the forest, but not talking, a strained silence had fallen over them.

Jaina glanced back at Kyp.

He wasen't even looking at her, but at the forest instead, fixing the tree's with a fierce concentration, as if preventing his eyes from wandering else where. Like twoards her.

She sighed quitely. This morning, she'd intended to tell him about her dream, to ask what he thought, but there was no way she was going to do that now.

Not after the mornings rejection.

Suddenly Kyp stopped walking abrubtly, frozen in place, staring off into the distance.

"Whats wrong?" Jaina asked irritably, not at all in the mood to deal with much of anything.

Kyp put a finger to his lips for silence,and reluctantly, Jaina obeyed.

He was staring fixed off into the distance,as if he was searching for something, and listening.....

Finnnaly, he spoke in a low voice,"I think somethings following us, I've felt a presence, something....watching."

Jaina tensed, watching? It called to mind uncomfortable images from her dream, one's she didn't want to remember. "Are you sure?"she asked, whispering.

"Can't you feel it?"

Jaina stopped and concentrated a moment, and realized what he meant. There was feeling of a presence, the same feeling you get if someone in a crowd is watching you, the feeling of eyes on your back.

She nodded,"Yes, yes, I can feel it. What do you think it is?"

He shook his head

9. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Do you ever post something that ISN'T a cliffhanger?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

-Saber

10. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    LOL! cliffhangers are my trademark. ;) :p Anyway, more tonight! :D

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    heres another update, and oh, by the way, I have improved the uh...."jedi nookie" scene a bit since I first postedit. More detailed. ;)

As she was jerked back into the cave, Jaina started to scream, when a hand over her mouth cut her off.

She struggled franitcally, elbowing whoever had grabbed her in the stomach, their breath comming out in whoosh.

"Jaina! Jaina, its me, Kyp!"

Kyp?....

She turned around and looked up into Kyps face, there wasen't a touch of mockery in its expression, simply quiet concern.
    She had never been so glad to see someone in her life.

Her shoulders started to shake, and she let out a sobbing breath, and began to cry. She'd been so alone, so afraid. She'd never been that afraid before in her life....

Kyp wrapped her in his arms and held her against his chest,"Shhh, its ok, your safe now."

She sobbed, her face buried in his chest, her tears getting the front of his shirt wet. "I was so afraid......There was something chasing me, it saw me, I know it did!"

She felt so silly, like she was mumbling incoherently, Kyp must think she was a fool.

But he didn't say anything like that, or condemn her in anyway, he simply let her cry, offering wordless comfort.

Gradualy the tears slowed, but she still stood there, wrapped in the circle of Kyp's arms, feeling unexplainably safe. And Kyp rested his chin on top of her head, and let her stay.

After a while, when her tears had dried up, she sniffed a little, and wiped her sleeve across her face.

Suddenly she realized how wet and cold she was, she must have stumbled into a creek or something while she was running.

She shivered.

Kyp gently released her,"Are you cold?"

"A little."she admited.

"Do you have any extra clothes in your pack?"

"Uh yea, I do...." then she trailed off, realizing something,"I don't have it, I must have lost it when I was running."

Kyp took her gently by the arm,"Then you can use something of mine."

Jaina sat by the crackling campfire,wrapped in a blanket, wearing of Kyp's extra shirts.

Thats how Kyp saw her when he came back in the cave.

He'd left to go get more firewood, but found himself frozen in the doorway when he saw her.

She was so beautiful he caught his breath.

When he'd found her, seeing her relief when she saw it was him, the way she cried against him, the way she'd let him hold her, it had all made him ache with a fearice longing, a longing to protect her, to cherish her, to keep her safe. Forever.

She'd never shown weakness to him before, perhaps she'd been afraid he would mock her for it, but he found himself loving her all the more.

Before he'd had no hope that she might believe him if he told her that, that she might possibly reaturn his feelings.

But tonight a spark of hope had ignited, and it was begining to be fanned to flames in his mind. Maybe? Just maybe?

He went over and dropped his load of firewood beside the campfire, and looked over at Jaina to find her looking at him, watching him.

She was watching him in a peaceful sort of way, her chin resting on her hands, her eyes half closed as she basked in the warmth of the fire, her eyelashs making little dark shadows across her cheeks.

He watched back. So they stood there, just looking at eachother, neither saying anything.

But the longer he watched, the harder Kyp was finding it to turn away. He found his eyes being eresistably drawn to her shoulder, where his shirt, much to large for her, and started to slip of her shoulder, exposing her smooth white skin. He wanted to follow that curve farther with his eyes, tracing the slender lines of her body, her narrow waist her....

His fingers fairly burned with the need to touch her.

He abrubtly jerked his eyes away, and stood up, striding past Jaina, to the otherside of the cave, feeling oddly shaken, his breath comming faster, and he deliberitly turned his eyes away from Jaina.

But as he walked past her, a hand on his arm stopped him.

He stood still, not dareing to

12. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Jaina and Kyp... sigh....

Well written, as usual. Now hurry up and post the rest so I can start the sequal!

-Saber

13. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    lol, theres lots of the rest! So how about the link to the orignal thread? :D

Because I am going on vacation, so tomarrow will be the last update until I get back on the 20th. :( I am going to Las Vegas.....:D

Anyway, heres the url for the orignal if you are in a hurry :D

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7948994&replies=0

14. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    uppers! :D

15. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Ganner and Bressal rushed back to the ship, and stopped in front of it, taking panting breaths.

Ganner looked over his shoulder, and smirked in satisfaction. No one was following them, they had suchcessfully lost the security officers in the crowd.

After a moment, Bressal stood up strait and said,"We're leaving here.Now. I've had enough of this place."

She keyed in the code, and the ships hatch slid open, and they stepped through.

Barely glancing at Ganner, she went to the controls as soon as the hatch shut and got ready for take off.

Ganner watched her silently, smiling to himself, waiting for his due praise. He had rescued her after all.

As soon as the ship was off the planet, and out of its gravity pull, Bressal stepped away from the controls, and turned to Ganner.

His grin grew as she stepped up to him, taking his hands.

Oh, so she was going to thank him after all!

But instead of holding his hands, and giving heartfelt thanks as he expected, Bressal pulled out a pair of binders, and briskly snapped it around one of his wrist.

He smiled vanished, and he jerked back,"Hey, whats going on? I rescued you!"

"Yes, and I wouldn't have needed rescueing in the first place if it wasen't for you." She retorted, flooring that particular arguement.

She began to pull his arm around behind his back, to chain his arms behind his back, he jerked away again, nearly pulling her small frame with him. "Hey, I don't think so!"

She ignored him, and reached again for his other hand, and as he tried to jerk away again, she spoke,"Hold still, remember, your not the only prisoner here at my mercy."

Anakin.

Ganner stoped struggling emeaditly, and let her bind his arms behind his back, but he was seething inwardly.

Damn! He hated having to be responsible for someone other then himself, and he hated being helpless! But that is exactly how he felt.

So Bressal shoved him to the floor, and chained him in a sitting position on a pipe against one wall.

After she was finished, she ran her fingers through her short red curls with a sigh, and headed twoards the controls.

As she walked off, Ganner injected in a sullen voice,"At least I didn't take your ship and leave you, I could have you know."

"Yes, good thing you didn't. You'd be a fried corpse if you had, there are traps on a ship like mine if you had suchceeded in breaking in." She met his gaze with hard eyes, and then deliberatly turned her back on him, and sat down to set their next course.

Ganner was left chained to the wall, where he could only sit and watch her, feeling compltely hopeless. And he was begining to regret his act of heroism. Some people just weren't suitably apreciative of hero's.....

The sun was shining into the cave, and Jaina and Kyp finnaly reluctantly untangled themselves from the blankets, and eachother, emerging into the chilly morning air.

"Why is it always so cold on this planet?!" exclaimed Jaina rubbing her arms and shivering as she pulled on her jedi robes.

Kyp shot her a mischeivous grin. "Always cold? You weren't cold last night were you?"

Jaina elbowed him. "Thats not what I meant and you know it!"

But she smiled as she said it, reaturning Kyps grin.

Kyp bent to gather up the blankets, and began folding them.

"Ouch!"

"What?"

Kyp set the folded blankets aside, and nudged something on the ground with his toe.

"I don't know, I just kicked this thing actcadently."

There was a shiny glint of metal gleaming from the ground, sticking up just enough for Kyp to catch his toe on.

Jaina knelt down to brush the dirt away. "Lets see what this evil, toe bruising object is."

Kyp shook his head ruefully, smiling to himself. Jaina was in a playful mood this morning....

Jaina stood back up, and brushed the dirt off her knee's, then turned the two small cylinder like objects over in her hand.

What was it? She wondered, what could two cylinders have come from? They didn't look durable enough for some sort of macina

16. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Stupid, stupid Bressal... what's wrong with Ganner? He's a nice guy, really! Stop being so mean!

-Saber

17. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
  18. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    More indeed. As soon as I get back from Vegas which is in.....3 days! So on the 20th or 21st a LONG post is comming! :D

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    uppers! I am home and more is comming tomarrow! :D

20. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    saberblade: lol, I am sure Ganner agrees with that statement! :p thanks, heres more! :D

jacen: heres another post! :D

Luke and Mara woke up long before Ben did, who was still lying between them, fast asleep.

"Mara, what happend to Ben last night.?" Luke asked softly.

Mara shook her head slowly, a disturbed expression comming over her face.

"I, I really don't know. I felt something, like I had been passed over by a search, but I wasen't the one being searched for. I remember feeling very relieved. But then I heard Ben crying. I woke up and went to him,and he was awake, very frightend, and I didn't understand why. At first."

Luke leaned closer. "Whats wrong? Theres more to it then that, I can tell."

Mara hesitated, as if she didn't want to relive it, or to remember. Then she took a deep breath, and spoke. "Ben said something about a eye, a big dark eye that was watching him, he was afraid it would get him...."

She turned her serious green eyes on Luke. "He said it was afraid of you."

Luke stared at her for a moment and then mumbled,"Oh Force......"

Mara looked emeaditly worried, and grabbed Lukes shoulder, gripping it firmly. "What? What is it?!"

"I had that same feeling, of a eye passing over me, but I didn't want to believe it."he shook his head."How could I be so foolish? I should know by now not to ignor my instincts. But what could it be?"

Mara started to answer, but was cut off when Ben let out a sudden shriek.

"Noooo! Go way!" Ben screamed frantically, his little baby arms striking out frantically at the air.

Luke and Mara felt a growing sense of horror, felt a manevolent presence, a watching presence, but not directed a them, but a Ben.

Mara unfroze first, and grabbed Ben's frantically lashing arms and held them still. "Ben! Ben! Sweetheart,wake up!"

But Ben was now frantically shaking, tears running down his cheeks out of closed eyes, he was still shrieking. "Leave me! Bad!"

Luke had ahold on him to calling Ben's name.

Then, Ben went silent, whispering...."Eye? Eye?"

He was going limp.

And Luke felt the presence. It was gloating.

"No!" said Luke, suddenly knowing he had to do something, and do it fast, or it would be to late.

He picked up Ben, and held him to his chest and pressed his forehead against Ben's, reaching with the force, feeling the presence that had ahold on Ben, that was pulling on him. He did something he normally never would have dared to do with many people, let alone someone Ben's age.

He followed the threads of Ben's mind, and wrenched them away from the presence that had him, and grabbed at the presence with his own force presence and held it.

He turned his own inner force sight on it and searched, pushing. You can not come here. Leave this child alone.

I see you....

Luke had the image of a dark eye thrust into his brain, following the force trail he had left. He almost flinched back, but retained his grip.

I see you to.

And then the presence was suddenly gone, and Luke found himself lying flat on his back, staring up at the ceiling, breathing hard.

Mara was holding Ben tightly against her, a truely terrorified look on her face. He'd never seen her so shook up.

He levered himself into a sitting position.

"I'm ok....."he started suddenly, looking frantically around,"Hows Ben?"

"He's fine, he's fine, thanks to you." Mara whispered, her voice catching, as she leaned forehead and kissed Luke, her lips trembling.

Luke buried his hands in Mara's hair, and kissed her back......

Ben spoke up, and they broke apart.

"Mommy, daddy, it saw us." his eyes were wide and blue, absolutly serious.

"What did?"asked Mara breathlessly, wondering if Ben could possibly know.

"Black eye." said Ben, the same expression still on his face.

Luke and Mara exchanged troubled glances. "Its afraid of you daddy. Afraid."Then Ben's little brow furrowed, his expression changed to that of a normal tired little boy. "Head hurts."

Mara stroked his hair off

21. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    uppers!

22. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    "The Eye of the Enemy is moving..."

[face_laugh] Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Woo, you posted more! It was excellent; yay for Jaina and Kyp on the same wavelength for once.

And I am holding off reading the sequel until you post this whole one first. So more.... please?

Merry Christmas!

-Saber

23. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Saberblade: LOL! hehe yea, I realize the resembelance, lol. Unforunitly when I wrote over a year ago, for some reason I didn't notice the resembelance until I had already posted it! hehe oh well. :p anyway, thanks so much, and I am trying to repost as fast as I can, it just takes a while to transfer from the old thread. But I am hurrying, because I want you to read the sequel too! :) and Merry Christmas! :D

Ganner was still chained to the wall.

"Hey Bressal, have you changed your mind yet? Because I still need a shave." demaned Ganner in a purposefully irritating voice.

She stood still for a moment, her back to him and gave a great sigh. "If I let you get a shave, would you shut up?" her tones were measured and calm, but there was a underlying dangerous ring of irritation to them.

Ganner was silent, momentarily stunned. Had she just gave in? But he recovered quickly.

"Uh yea, sure."

"Very well." Then she turned on her heel and left the cockpit, going twoards the refresher.

Ganner was confused. What was she doing? Had she hid the key to the binders in the refresher or something?

His question was soon answered when she re appeared, with a razor and shaving cream in her hands.

"Aren't you going to let me go?"

She knelt down beside him ."No."

"Then what are you doing?"

She began laying out the razor, shaving cream and towel. "You said you wanted a shave."

Suddenly he realized what she meant. "No! You are not going to shave me! I can do it myself thank you very much."

She laughed,"And put a razor in your hand? I don't think so, I'm not that stupid."

He opened his mouth to protest, but closed it as she smeared shaving cream all over his jaw.

He grumbled, and protested, but finnaly, came to the conclusion that if he wanted a shave, this was the only way he would get one. So he gave in and let her go on ahead.

But quite frankly something about her with a razor at his throat made him nervous.

The shaving cream was cool on his face, as she scraped it away with the razor.

"Hey, careful...Ouch!" he yelped as she nicked him with the razor. "Watch it!"

"Then hold still, you wouldn't want me to slip."

He fell into silence, but he had to wonder if her "slip" would be a actcadent, or unpurpose.

As she shaved him, and she didn't cut his throat after all, Ganner began to relax. As he relaxed he began to notice things.

Things like the way Bressal's short red curls brushed against her creamy white throat, and how small and delicate her hands touching his face were.

He tried to drag his eyes away. Why was he notcing these things? He should hate her! She hated him after all. And besides, she'd kidnapped him and Anakin, and would probably turn them over to the vong, likely as not.

But what his head said and what the rest of him said were to very differnt things.

He found himself strangly uncomfortable all of a sudden as she finished up, dabbing a little bit of shaving cream off his chin with her thumb.

And for some reason she was avoiding his eyes....

Bressal had gone about shaving Ganner in a business like manner, not being overly careful.

But whenever he cringed at a nick of the razor, she felt like cringing to.

And as she finished up she couldn't help but notice the way he was looking at her, even though he tried to hide it.

She had to restrain herself from looking back.

He was a jedi! What was she thinking? She hated him and all he stood for, as she would hate any jedi.

Well, okay, she had to admit it, he was hansome. Oh all right, very hansome, in a rougish sort of way. And for some reason she was finding him alot harder to hate then most.....

She felt his eyes boreing into her, and she almost blushed, quickly darting her eyes the other way.

There was a spot of shaving cream still on his face, and she dabbed at it nervously.

"There, all done....."

She trailed off. Uh oh, big mistake. She'd just met his eyes. Brown eyes met hazel, locking.

Bressal could almost

24. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    No! She can't be dead! Poor Kyp, thinks she's dead... but she's really alive! She has to be alive, since there's a sequel. [face_devil] I'm evil and probably not supposed to know that, but hey, the sequel would have a hard time being K/J if J was dead.

Ganner and Bressal= [face_love]. Especially the shaving. Woo.... way to go Bressal!

-Saber

25. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    saberblade: Naughty! have you been peeking at the sequel? ;) lol just kidding, I admit it, the fact that Jaina lives is rather obvious simply because there IS a sequel. :D Anyway, lol yea, Ganner and Bressal, they both got what they wanted, didn't they? :p anyway, thanks so much, heres another post, this is page 25 of 61 on the old thread, so we are working our way towards the end. Then you can read the sequel. :D

The little boy stared at the woman on the shore with the mixture of horror and fascination only a little boy can have.

Whoa, he'd never seen a dead person before.

"Sh- sh- she's dead!" wailed his sister,her big blue eyes wide and frightend,, almost white blonde braids hanging in her face.

"Lizza, be quiet!" he snapped.

She was so silly, he had to watch out for her since he was the oldest. He was eight years old, she was only four.

He walked cautiously over to the woman's body on the shore and poked it with a stick.

Nothing happend. He poked it again. Still nothing.

Then, unable to restrain his curosity, he came closer, peering at her face pale face.

Was this what a dead person looked like? She didn't look like how he imagined a dead person to. Weren't dead people supposed to have blood all over and stuff?

He poked her again.

She gave a slight moan.

He jumped back. Uh oh, what now?

Lizza looked like she would start to cry again. "Estus, whats happening?" she asked in a trembling little voice.

He stared for a moment at the woman who's lips had started to move silently, and she moaned again.

"Go get dad, Lizza, go!"

She nodded wide eye'd and ran, as fast as her little four year old legs could carry her.

Estus stood a good distance away from the woman, afraid she would wake up before his father came, but yet almost hoping she would.

Who was she? The only place you could possibly drown on this river was by the waterfall. And no one was that stupid.

But then he heard his fathers heavy foot steps comming up behind him.

"Daddy, look, a drowned lady!" cried Lizza from their fathers arms, pointing.

Their father emeadilty put Lizza down and knelt beside the woman.

"Yea,she nearly drowned alright."he murmered, focusing his blue eyes, just like his childrens on her.

He took her by the shoulders as the children watched from a little ways away.

"Hello, hello?" he asked.

But she only gave a incohearant moan.

He gathered her up in his arms to carry her.

Then he turned to Lizza and Estus. "You two have done good."he said,"Go run and tell your mother now."

And they both took off, little feet scrambeling along the shore, well he came behind, carrying the very wet, and as Lizza said, "almost drowned" woman.

That morning, Tahiri woke up to light pouring into her room as Leia flipped open the curtains.

"What is it?" she mumbled sleeply.

"We're leaving, now." said Leia, and Tahiri opened her eyes and stared suprised at Leia's grim face.

"Is something wrong?" she asked Leia gently.

Leia sighed, a infinitly weary sigh,"No Tahiri, nothings wrong, nothing you can do anything about."

And with that she left the room, leaving Tahiri to stare puzzledly at her back.

What in the galaxy had happend between last night and this morning to make Leia so upset?

Leia came back to find Han had already packed his own bags.

Not suprising, since it was merely a simple task of throwing in a few shirts, pants, and the extra blaster.

Okay, well,maybe a little more then that, but not much.

Leia silently went about her own packing, which took far longer then Han's.

And of course Han had to rub that in.

"You waiting for something princess?" he asked in a mocking tone, this time the "princess" not sounding like a endearment, but more like it had when they first met.

So she was still resenting what she had told him last night about becomming a jedi.

Very well, she could be just as cold as he could.

"No, I'm not." she said in a chilly tone, barely ev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.