main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Repost: The Continuing Saga of the Ultra Stressed Jedi Students

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Daphne, May 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    Due to Server Errors, the old thread cannot be posted to. Here are the contents of that thread. I would advocate, however, starting a new thread for the continuance of this story.

~ Jedi Daphne

This is Page One.
    -----------------------------------------
    Author Topic: The Continuing Saga of the Ultra Stressed Jedi Students
    Jane Jinn
    Jedi Knight posted 04-27-2000 05:34 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Continuing that wonderful thread of the Ultra Stressed Jedi Students! If you want to go back and read what happened before this, just click here: Forum16/HTML/000010.html Forum16/HTML/000010.html
    Otherwise, just a brief recap: everybody is at the dance, and some of the rules have been relaxed...

Her mouth pressed firmly against Ane's, Jane was vaguely aware of sounds and movement near her, but she was focused exclusively on the new and delightful sensations that this kiss was generating. Eventually, however, they both had to come up for air, and smiled at each other.

"Hey, where did everybody go?"Ane asked, glancing around the now deserted corridor.

"Did we miss a fire alarm?"Jane asked.

"No. Oh, supper! I remember hearing the chime. Come on, let's eat."

Jane followed him into the arena, where everybody was now sitting down and--it seemed--watching them make their way to the table in the middle. Qui-Gon was staring at them both with a very disapproving expression on his face, and stopped them as they were about to slide into their seats. To Jane's surprise, however, all he said was,"The buffet is over there."

"But it looks like you two have been nibbling already,"Kithera teased.

Jane was gratified to see that Cali and Obi-Wan both stopped eating and turned red at the comment, and smiled as she turned away in the direction of the food. So--they weren't the only ones who'd been taking advantage of the relaxed rules!

"Ugh, they didn't have to put that there,"Ane groaned.

Jane looked to where he was pointing and suggested,"Maybe Yaddle requested it."

"The smell alone is enough to kill everybody's appetite."Ane avoided the dishes around the huge bowl of Master Yoda's gruel and moved farther down the table, selecting other things. After a moment, he glanced up again."And don't you even think of it, Jane!"

"What?"Jane made as though to reach for the ladle.

"One bite of that, and I'll never kiss you again."

Jane snatched her hand away instantly in mock surprise, and took something else instead. When they returned to the table and sat down, Kithera leaned over and inspected her plate.

"What, no gruel, Jane? I thought you loved that stuff!"

"Ane helped convince me that it would be in my best interests to avoid it for this evening,"Jane replied."Anyway, just because I like something doesn't necessarily mean I love it, and there are things I like more."

She and Ane exchanged smiles that left no one at the table in any doubt as to what those things could be. Kithera laughed, and Qui-Gon took on a faintly forbidding look. Hastily changing the subject, Ane said,"So, where's Ieron?"

"She was--taken ill,"Qui-Gon stated seriously."I believe she is now at the infirmary."

Jane felt a sudden, unexpected jab of jealousy as she watched a flicker of concern crossing Ane's face, and decided to ask her own question."And where's that Perrian?"

"He's seated at another table,"Kithera replied,"but we have a chair free. Shall I invite him to join us?"

"No, no,"Jane said."I was just wondering."

It was good to see the scowl fade from Ane's face. Holding up a spoonful of meat in a delicious sauce, Jane asked,"Does anybody know what this is?"

Kithera took a better look and pretended to consider."Hmmm, juicy, tender, tasty--must be Marinated Master. I've noticed that some aren't here to-night. They must have sacrificed themselves for the greater good."

"Well, as long as it isn't anybody I know,"Jane nodded, popping the morsel into her mouth and staring pointedly at Qui-Gon, who had adopted a very tolerant expression.

"Not bony or stringy at all?"Kithera ask

2. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Page Two

Rani Veko
    Jedi Knight posted 04-28-2000 08:54 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    Originally posted by K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku:
    The Trials in RL are past...and passed!!
    Hope this post actually makes sense. Forgive me if it doesn't. (I'm exhausted after my Ph.D. defense.)
    -K'Tai, Ph.D.

YAAAYYY K'Tai!!! :

Congratulations, Doctor!!!
    - Rani

IP: Logged

Lwyn`nya Kenobi
    Jedi Knight posted 04-28-2000 09:56 PM
    Oh! Oh! I got it!
    Here's an argument for Obi-Wan to use if Qui-Gon tries to ream him on the kissing rule . . .

quote:
    Qui-Gon: *a serious tone in his eyes* I seem to recall having a discussion with someone about behaving themselves. Now was that you, or my other student?
    Obi-Wan: *acting like he didn't even hear him, adding in an off-handed tone* Mmm. I seem to recall having a discussion with someone about trust. Was that you, or my other master?

That outta throw Mr. Master for a loop! Great story, you guys! And I absolutely loved the seen with Obi-Wan and Cali in Obi-Wan's room at Cali's house. Mmmm, something about late-night trysts just makes it all more appealing! Anymore in the works?

[This message has been edited by Lwyn`nya Kenobi (edited 04-28-2000).]

roomies with no lives
    Jedi Knight posted 04-28-2000 10:25 PM
    Congrats doctor!!!!!
    (from boris and natasha)

Kenobi Maul
    Jedi Knight posted 04-28-2000 10:32 PM
    Hey, doc? Did they ever teach you how to get over writers' block?

Maelisaandii
    Jedi Knight posted 04-28-2000 10:35 PM
    While the dance is going on... I thought I'd introduce my character... she's mostly based on myself, with some of my personality amplified.
    BTW, you can call me Maeli. <g> Saves typing.

"Fio, can I talk to you for a second?"

Fio Darci halted her hurried steps and refrained from stamping her foot. If she didn't leave right now, she was going to be late for her jizz wailer band practice. Why, in the name of the Force, did her mother always want to talk to her when she was late for something?

Her name was not actually Fio. It was Fionnuala, which apparently meant "of the white shoulders" in some obscure, dead language. Fionnuala Darci, which had convinced the girl that her mother had still been under anesthesia when she'd named her. She didn't really hate her name, but getting people to pronounce it right was hopeless (Its "F-eye-oh-noo-ah-la"... yes. No, not that way! Oh forget it!). So Fio it was.

"Yes, mom?" she said, carefully keeping the annoyance out of her voice. She didn't need a lecture on respect, that would definitely make her miss her practice.

"Well, dear, I've been thinking... and... well, I think its time you got some exposure to a classroom environment." The last words came out in a rehersed rush. Mrs. Moneta Darci looked at her daughter expectantly, as though Fio might bite her. As it was, Fio simply gaped. Her jawed dropped open and almost brushed the floor.

"A classroom environment?" Her incredulity hid her growing panic.

WHAT?! After eight years of homeschooling, she shoves me into a classroom! SITH!

Fio was horribly afraid of people. People her age, that is. They were merciless, especially to those who were... we

3. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Page Three

Kresa Rei'de
    Jedi Knight posted 04-30-2000 11:09 PM
    Okay, I think my idea fizzled. I'm gonna need someone (not Garen) to come find Kresa, even if it's just a couple out for a stroll before they finally call it a night.

Daya
    Jedi Knight posted 04-30-2000 11:57 PM
    Hi all. I've been reading this and the other thread tonight and I love it! Kresa , i hope you don't mind that a returning from a mission padawan finds you. If you don't like it, let me know and i'll edit. For the rest, if you don't want another character introduced, please tell me and I won't write again.
    Daya Pend're wrinkled her nose as she heard music pouring through the corridors of the temple.
    So her master hadn't been pulling her leg when she had said that a dance party was being thrown.
    Following the sound of the music, Daya peeked her head in.
    Her eyes widened in shock. Masters and padawans were all dressed in...well, bright colors. It was certainly a shock to the eyes after having been accustomed to the light tan Jedi clothes.

Daya guessed the unfamiliar faces to be the exchange students that she knew would be visiting for a few months. She spotted a few of friends laughing and dancing...somewhat unsteadily. If she didn't know any better, she would guess they were drunk.

Force, this is wierd she thought as her eyes swept the dance floor.

Daya had hoped to say hello to Bant and Obi-Wan on her return but she saw them more than occupied.
    She saw Obi-Wan gazing somewhat dreamily at a pretty red-haired girl that Daya guessed was an exchange student.

So, Obi-Wan's finally been caught , Daya chuckled inwardly. She'd have to meet this girl later. She must be something to have Obi-Wan looking at her like that.

She also noticed a pair of padawans.... kissing?! . Daya's eyes widened further. I guess the rules have been relaxed for to-WHOA!!!

From the corner of her eye, Daya could swear she saw Master Yoda and Master Yaddle in a make-out session.

Okay, so this is wierd on a new unchartered level
    Shaking her head, bemusedly Daya slipped out.

While she had been bored senseless at the diplomatic mission she and her master had just returned from, Daya thanked the Force she had not been here.
    Her ability to dance was limited to say the least and her Master would have undoubtedly made her go.
    Why was I stuck with the wierdest Master in the galaxy? [/i} Daya wondered. She never understood why Master Kendrie had picked her. Daya knew herself to be one of the more serious and demure students of the temple and Master Kendrie was, well....a bit eccentric. It's a wonder she doesn't get bored with me .
    Daya loved her Master but at times she could be a bit too flamboyant for comfort.
    She's even more charged than Kithera! Daya thought, wryly.

Checking her chrono, Daya noticed the lateness of the time but knew she couldn't fall asleep with the music filling the corridors. Instead of her quarters, Daya made her way to the Room of a Thousand Waterfalls. Perhaps she could find some peace and quiet there.

Upon entering the room, Daya noticed the sound of the music being dulled to a distant hum by the peaceful sound of falling water. Sighing contently, she was about to settle down on a bench to meditate when another sound filtered into her ears.

Someone was crying.

Following the quiet but persistent sobbing, Daya came upon a small, huddled figure. From what Daya could see, the red-haired girl was a padawan. From her attire, Daya knew she must have been at the dance. Or at least had dressed for it.
    Daya stopped a few feet away and considered what to do. She wanted to make sure she was alright but didn't know if she would be intruding.
    Finally, deciding upon the former, Daya approached until she was standing next to her and said softly:

"Are you

4. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Page Four

Jedi_Master_Insei
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:26 PM
    Um, just a burning question. Who are the current, not drunk masters, what race are they, and for the other masters, what races are they? just do name=race . thanks. It's just, I don't want to spend 5 hours just looking through one post to get everything sorted out. I'd prefer to ask the professionals.

Jedi_Master_Insei
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:27 PM
    Um, just a burning question. Who are the current, not drunk masters, what race are they, and for the other masters, what races are they? just do name=race . thanks. It's just, I don't want to spend 5 hours just looking through one post to get everything sorted out. I'd prefer to ask the professionals.

juwannajedi
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:36 PM
    Sigh. Very nice Meri.... Any chance of any more before the evening is technically up?
    (he could trip & wake her up, you know!)

Jedi_Daphne
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:38 PM
    Master Kirstan looked at the main hall with what could only be called an expression of disbelief. Her padawan drew even closer to her side.
    //Master?// he asked eyeing the unconscious bodies in the hall //has the Temple been attacked?//

//Yes, padawan. Attacked by what looks to be a good batch of Correlian liquor.//

Using a Force send her padawan towards their quarters, Kirstan moved forward. Now this is the kind of welcome I'd like to see everytime I returned to the Temple. Pausing to take in the sites, Qui-Gon sprawled on the floor?, that she might not get to see again.

Walking quickly past Yoda and Yaddle doing the Force only knows what, Kirstan sought out the one person who she just knew would be sober enough to explain everything.

[This message has been edited by Jedi_Daphne (edited 05-02-2000).]

Kenobi Maul
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:40 PM
    BTW, is the night over, or do I have to wait for other people to wrap up their evening to be able to post my Council interrogation?

Amidolee
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:53 PM
    Okay, there's something screwy with this server!!! It started submitting one of my posts while I was in the middle of typing! I can't see the first one or the completed one, so if you see either, there might be 2 coming up, and the first should probably be ignored because it never finished.

Jedi_Daphne
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 06:57 PM
    You might have to wait for the council to sober up

Jedi_Master_Insei
    Jedi Knight posted 05-02-2000 07:00 PM
    OMG, I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT MULTIPLE POST! STUPID COMPUTER *Uses The Force and unleashes Force Lightning on it.* Anyways, here is my first chapter, and, um, well, I hope you like it.
    Insei Katsuo sighed as he piloted the used Z-95 through Coruscant?s upper atmosphere down towards the Jedi Academy. He was part of some weird student exchange program, and was transferred here for some weird reason. When the students back at his school on Bespin heard of the transfer, they joked about him, both behind his back and in front of his face. One reason why he never wanted friends, they could vanish in an instant. As he cleared traffic control and approached the

5. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Page Five

Jedi_Master_Insei
    Jedi Knight posted 05-03-2000 07:33 AM
    Hehe. Insei's gonna be taking advantage of this "free day." You know, it pays to have your own snub fighter.

Jedi_Master_Insei
    Jedi Knight posted 05-03-2000 07:42 AM
    As soon as Kirstan was out of the way, Insei had a little chuckle. With everyone out of it, they probably wouldn?t notice a few fly-bys. He had caught a lot of sleep on the hyperspace flight to Coruscant, so he decided to skip meeting this other ?Padawan? person who Kirstan was talking about, and headed right back to the hangar. His Z-95 had been pulled inside, so it seemed that someone in traffic control was sober enough, probably some droid. Punching the activation code in, he grabbed his helmet and started the warm-up flight sequence. Just as he was about to take off, a small astromech stopped in front of his ship. Letting off some beeps and whistles, Insei?s Z-95 translated it.
    ?Stop! Stop! You can?t go out! You don?t have traffic control permission!?

// Just watch me? // Insei grinned, as he punched the engines. The little droid let off a tremendous squeal as it just barely rolled out of the starfighter?s way. Flying off into the dusky light, he let off a tremendous whoop of delight. Activating his datapad, Insei opened up his music section and jizz band music began to wail throughout the cabin.

?Yeeeeeeehawww!? Insei shouted as he circled the Temple a few times, then headed straight towards the flight control tower.

?C4VJDF80, please halt your approach,? the traffic controller?s voice sounded over the comm., ?Repeat, C4VJDF80, please halt your approach.?

Insei let out a small laugh, ?Traffic control, I can?t make out what you said. Comm is breaking up. Sorry.? Zooming past the building, he noticed the controller spill his caff as the sonic boom of the engines knocked it out of his hands.

?Sithspit, C4VJDF80!? Insei could hear him mutter, over the entire channel. Several of the other freighter pilots who were trying to land laughed also, obviously amused at Insei's little stunt. Insei was about to set-up for another fly-by, when the engines seemed to just stop working, even though they were at full speed, and Insei was just sitting there, dead in the air.

// Force! // Insei grunted, as he tried to make the small fighter move.

// That?s right, Insei. It _ is _ the Force. And I do think you should stop your joyriding. //

// Frick it. // Letting out a sigh, Insei slammed his head against the control panel. Cutting out the engines, he could feel his new Jedi Master pulling the ship in, back towards the Temple...

[This message has been edited by Jedi_Master_Insei (edited 05-03-2000).]

Jane Jinn
    Jedi Knight posted 05-03-2000 08:44 AM
    It was the door buzzer, pressed long and loud no less than five times in rapid succession, that woke Jane up the next morning. Groaning at the pain in her head and finally realising that nobody seemed to be answering, she sat up, wondering if there was even anybody in the apartment besides her. Finally, she draped the quilt around her body, and staggered down the hall until she could lean on the door switch.
    A Wookie, looking twice as tall and broad as she remembered Wookies in general, growled at her, and Jane fell backwards, giving a short shriek of surprise as she sat down with a thump.

"I believe this belongs here,"came the translation, and then the Wookie was pushing past her to the couch. Getting shakily to her feet, Jane took a better look, and realised the Wookie had actually been carrying Qui-Gon and was now settling his head at one end of the sofa and his feet at the other.

Obi-Wan appeared from the other bedroom, having pulled on a pair of legg

6. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Page Six

Rani Veko
    Jedi Knight posted 05-03-2000 10:10 PM

quote:
    Originally posted by Jedi_Daphne:
    Kithera, would you like to write your questioning, or should I?

Daphne, if you could hold off until I get an e-mail answer from Kit'? I have a Rani/Kit "morning after" scene ready to go and I'm just waiting for Kit's permission to post it.
    Kit, your last e-mail to me was blank except for quoted stuff from me. Resend, please?
    - Rani

The Musical Jedi
    Jedi Knight posted 05-03-2000 10:20 PM
    Ieron watched the exchange, having stayed silent unless she had been asked a direct question. She still felt unsteady on her feet, little better than she had last night when she?d tried to leave.
    "If you are going to look at it that way, I'll tell you why we are still reticent. We have two questions yet to be answered. Firstly, how come we didn't sense this attack if it came from out of the Temple?" Mace Windu inquired, leaning forward on his chair.

"The attack was very isolated. I would not have detected it if I hadn't been concentrating on Ieron and where she was and how she was feeling. Also, I, for one, can tell you how hard it is to feel the Force through a barrage of hormones." Ken-Biu was obviously trying to hide a grin at the last addition. Ieron continued just to watch and absorb the exchange. Something didn?t seem right.

A few of the Masters shifted in annoyance and exchanged dark looks with one another at this. Ken-Biu continued despite this. "Secondly, how come, twice already, you escaped from impossible situations with hordes of Dark Jedi supposedly after you without even a scratch? Would you be in any way affiliated to them?"

Ieron watched as they began to rebind him, and her coolness snapped. ?Stop,? she said coldly, her voice chilling. The warden paused, giving Yoda a questioning look. ?Master Windu, you forget yourself. Is he not a Knight like you were? Does he have not the same rights you and I do?? The padawan gathered herself, straining to stand her full height and do so intimidating, despite the pains that shot through her muscles. ?I can see the effects of the Dark rogues. Look at me,? she fumed, ?look at me! An-Paj weighed me this morning. I have lost twenty pounds since my last visit and am as pale as this silver-sided Temple. I am lucky to be standing here of my own free will. Master Windu, it was not Ken-Biu who was attacked. It was me. It was not Ken-Biu who attacked me.? Ieron?s voice went frighteningly flat. ?What more . . .? A pause came into her voice. The padawan swayed on her feet. She swallowed, slowly, summoning the last of her strength. ?What more evidence do you want, if I can trust him after . . . everything that?s . . . happened??

Ieron?s face went ashen and her knees buckled. The padawan slumped to the floor, her cheek coming to rest on the cool tile.

?A brave one, she is,? Yoda said quietly, tapping his gimer stick on the floor, ?speaking to masters like that. Prove yourself worth of it, can you, Ken-Biu Maol? Go to your rooms you will. An escort of two wardens, be with you until the matter is settled.? He leaned forward, tapping his gimer stick ominously. ?Live up to her expectations, you will?? The question was more of a statement. He glanced at Ieron, who lay motionless on the floor. ?The infirmary, she should go to. Now.? Ken-Biu nodded slowly, taking in what Yoda had said.

?I hope to,? he said finally. He looked at the unconscious dusty-haired girl on the Council Chamber floor. ?I really hope I can.?

Jedi_Master_Insei
    Jedi Knight posted 05-03-2000 10:25 PM
    -------------------------------------------------------

7. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Page Seven

Rani Veko
    Jedi Knight posted 05-05-2000 01:55 PM
    Mace finished questioning Kit, for what it had been worth, and then turned his attention on Rani. "Padawan Veko?" he asked.
    The knot in Rani's stomach constricted tighter, to the point of distraction. She thought of the carvings on the door outside. What would those guardians of justice think of this whole charade if they were here to witness it? In a way, they are. she thought. They're one with the Force now.

Kit sent guarded self-congratulation to Rani. //So far so good. And see I didn't stuff up as badly as you thought I would Rani. Having a master that hated answering to the council was at least good for something.// The Knight sounded so proud of herself.

"Padawan Veko!" Master Windu said again, obviously losing patience.

"Yes? I'm sorry Master." she answered, trying to ignore Kit. There was no answer from the Masters, and Rani looked around to see them all looking ahead, beyond Kit and herself. Then Rani heard it.

<Clack>? <Clack>? She clutched her cane tighter, turning her knuckles white. The rhythmic sound of wood on stone echoing behind them was familiar to every Jedi living in the Temple, and Rani knew their situation had just gone from bad to much worse.

Master Yoda suddenly appeared between the two suspects, turning his sleepy eyes first on Kit, and then Rani. She expected to find anger in his eyes, some sign of accusation that they had ruined his and Yaddle's engagement party, but it wasn't there, she only saw his look of disappointment. He shook his head sadly and sighed as he approached his chair directly in front of them and took his seat.

There remained silence for several moments, probably while the rest of the council were speaking to him through the Force, bringing him up to speed what he had missed thus far. Finally, Yoda spoke. "Fine line, there is, between speaking truthfully, and fully speaking truth." Kit showed no visible reaction to his words, but Rani couldn't read past her shields. Yoda nodded for Mace to continue.

"Padawan Veko, can you corroborate Knight Kithera's story?" the Master asked her, putting slight emphasis on the last word.

She glanced over at Kit before speaking, almost hoping she would belatedly add something to her statement before Rani had to comment on it, although it was too late for that now. "I can't claim to know what Kit- what Knight Rinani's thoughts were last night, Master. I saw her announcing the start of the second part of the dance, and later I saw her run to the refresher to?well, she was very drunk last night from the punch. I had a some trouble getting her up this morning, so I left her sleeping and came here in her stead."

"Do you know who was responsible for the alcohol in the punch?" There it was, a "yes or no" question. Ki-Adi-Mundi looked at Rani as though she were transparent, and instinctively she double-checked that her mental shields were in place. How could she answer any other way but "yes"? She resisted the urge to look at Kit for help, and adjusted her grip on her cane. Her hands were sweating again.

Suddenly she felt a Force-jab in her ribs, and Rani shot one hand to the floor as she tried to keep from losing her balance. It was Kit, telling her to stop hesitating, and unfortunately Rani wasn't the only one in the room that had noticed. "Knight Rinani!" Master Gallia snapped.

"Yes?" Kithera asked with all the innocence of an Initiate.

There was another brief silence and a few nods before An Paj stepped forward again. "We need some help in the infirmary this morning. Please report there immediately."

Kithera brightened. As much as she disliked the infirmary, she disliked being before Council even more. "As you wish, Master Healer." She rose off her knees and waited for Rani as she did the same, and they waited for the traditional words of blessing which signalled their dismissal.

"Padawan Ve

8. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Alright. That's it. All seven pages of it.

Now perhaps we can continue this elsewhere

9. Sponewalker

Sponewalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2000
    Hey everyone, just started a site, for filmmakers, about filmmakers, all filmmakers, all the time. Check it out.

The site is in it's baby stages, but there are some interesting things you should see. (I've been to Skywalker Ranch! see some pics.)

I have a link to theforce.net in the PA WARS section on the site. This ok Azeem? Any mail should go to spone13@aol.com cause the spone@cooboo.net is not up yet.

10. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Yo Spone, where's the link to the page. And quit playing with Yoda. He's dead Jim!

Azeem

11. Sponewalker

May 5, 2000
    From the main page go into SEE! PA WARS.

I'm having many problems as this internet world is so new to me, any advice, anyone, on what web building software you think is best? And how do I deal with the font changes when different computers visit my site? People aren't seeing my site as I built it? I would so appreciate anything anyone has to say! Thanks.

Peace, Love and Fan films!

12. Batman

Batman Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    Sponewalker, I can't figure out how to get to your site. Please post the URl somewhere do that I can get to it.

The bset software is by far macromedia http://www.dreamweaver.comdreamweaver . you can d/l a fully functioning 30 day trial. I love it, I use it at work all the time.

Hope this helps.

Batman

13. Sponewalker

May 5, 2000
    Thanks Batman.

I'm such a moron, my site is at COOBOO.NET. Guess it would help to include my address.

For some reason, the backgrounds show up grey sometimes, all the pages should have a white background, what up wit dat? Anyway, enjoy!
    http://WWW.COOBOO.NETWWW.COOBOO.NET

TFN folk will be particularly interested in the successes link.

14. Sponewalker

May 5, 2000
    Me sad, no one seem interested in me site. But if you go you will see never before seen pictures from the storage warehouse on Skywalker Ranch. Where all the original props, models, and customes are stored. Me'sa swear'sa! And there will be more to come.

Have made improvements on site, so pictures will download faster.

DOTF is coming along, sit tight!

15. Qui-Stay-Gon

Qui-Stay-Gon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2000
    Just wanted to offically congratulate Spone on his web site. It's a lot of fun. Everyone has got to check it out. All you have to be is a film lover to enjoy the site, but for Star Wars fans like us, there's some truly cool photos from the ranch on there. Also, you've got to have some guts to post those rejection letters. Give it a look, guys and gals. You'll love it.

16. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    yes, it's cool, but where are the ranch photos?
    =Lokmer

17. Saeed

Saeed Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    Lokmer - the photo's are linked from 'successes'.

Sponewalker, my compliments on a promising website. It has a bold, refreshingly simple design, which makes a welcome change from the norm these days to stick to standard templates, or the other extreme which clogs your processor with loading up flashy animations and hi-res images.

I never knew you actually made a movie! That is a truly worthwhile achievement for anyone, regardless what other people think of the final film. I have to say, it was very big of you to take all those harsh reviews with a certain amount of grace, let alone post them up for others to read! Those things were so abrasive, even I couldn't get through reading them...

Good luck with the updates, I'll visit again sometime soon.

Saeed TTC

18. Sponewalker

May 5, 2000
    Thanks Saeed and Qui-Stay!

More photos from the ranch to come. And stories! I sat next to Lucas everyday at lunch in the main building. We had one brief moment of communication.

And thanks to those who voted for PA WARS in the SWAFF Awards. I'd say for a spoof, with no special effects, we're giving them a run for the money.

19. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    yeah I liked the site as well spone. How did u get to go to the ranch? I know u guys work on a TV show, but i didnt realise u worked in movies as well....

20. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Since the original version of this thread cannot be bumped up... I'm bumping this one up... I'd hate to lose this story.

21. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    This one made it too, but...

22. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    I miss the old JC! *sniff*

23. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    So . . . who's going to start the continuation?

24. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Part three is still going. I think everyone is just still posting there, though I think that at 22+ pages we should consider starting a new one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.