main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Republic Commando Armor

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by StormMoose, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    My Snowtrooper project is on hold due to my moms broken wrist so my next project is Republic Commando armor. The armor is ordered and made by Polymer Armory. I am looking for boots and gun options. Several of the local 501st guys are doing this so we hope to have Delta and Omega teams active in the next few months. This is it for me. My wife will kill me if I get another costume.

David
    TD6867

2. skoedaddy

skoedaddy Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2008
    Damn you man!!! I want RC kit so bad i cant see straight. But alas... my wife keeps saying "well.. do you want a new costume to play around in or pay the mortgage?!?!" What kind of loaded question is that??!!??

Oh well... good luck on you clone and keep us posted with some pics . :)

3. daSnarf

daSnarf Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2007
    Kinda off topic but Im amazed at all the wonderful costumes people create.

You have any good links for more information on how to get started?

:) Sorry for the semi hijack

4. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    daSnarf

What kind of costume are you looking at doing? There is a forum for each type of 501st outfit; thedentedhelmet.com for bounty hunters, clontroopers.net for clonetrooopers, bikerscout.net for biker scouts, etc.

Let me know what you are looking to do and I can help you find some resources. Post, PM me or email bullseyetie at yahoo dot com.

5. daSnarf

daSnarf Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2007
    Thanks for the info TI1420! I didnt mean to hijack the original topic, but find this stuff fascinating =)

To tell the truth, Im not totally sure as what type of costume Id be looking at doing yet..there are a LOT that interest me :grins:

6. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    The armor has arrieved. Let the work begin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.