main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Republic Commando: Operation Spearhead a Phalanax and Delta_marine_62 co-op

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by phalanax, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phalanax

phalanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    Republic Commando: Operation spearhead

here are the first four chapters

chapter one

The republic army was stretched very thin and every battle lied within the hands of small groups of men commando?fs Special Ops marines who were bred to go were no one else could. To go behind enemy lines without reinforcements and only there team to rely on if something goes wrong. For this Op the republic would call on sixteen commandos and give each team of them a small mission to accomplish there main mission of destroying a facility. The Betas: Cove, Slick, Tak, and Blur. The Savages: Damian, Matt, Lance, and Chris. The Knights: Blaze, Razor, Adenn, and Jes. The Reapers: Cutter, Vector, Kad, and Jake.

RC-1254 ?eDamian?f and his squad Matt, Chris, and Lance were sitting in their bunk room when their advisor entered.

?gFive-four you and your squad...?h he paused and looked at the rest of his squad ?gwill be going to dantooine with Beta squad, Reaper squad, and Knight squad I will be advising you and the Betas.?h he finished

Damian stood up to his full height the purple stripes on his white armor were seeming to get darker as he did so.

?gWe will be working With Coves team??h he asked

?gYes you will Damian.?h the advisor said.

?gSo what do we know about this Reape squad??h Lance asked as he polished his armor which held a bunch of stripes the color was a brilliant orange.

?gNot much only that this Cutter their sergeant has the complete and total respect from his team and his sniper has more head shots then any of you four.?h he said

?gNot after this he wont.?h Damian said-he was the sniper of his team

?gWell you four need to get to the briefing room quickly.?h the advisor said. Damian quickly loaded his saber dart launchers installed in his gauntlets (he preferred these more to Vibroblades and had two of the launchers installed in each of the gauntlets.

?glets move team and lets do this for Darrel.?h Damian said as he loaded his DC-17 and put on his pack and walked out of the room.
    ------------------------------------------
    RC-7890 ?eCove?f was helping his demolitions man Blur load his pack with ordinance and then helped him mount it on his back.

?gThanks Sarge.?h Blur said

?gNo problem we don?ft have much time left before we have to go to the briefing room but what do we know about the mission??h he said.

?gWe don?ft know much but it involves the Knight commando?fs and two other squads.?h Slick said

?gwell I just want to put more droids in the scrap heap.?h Tak said as he polished his sniper rifle.

?g well lets get out of here.?h Cove said as he gathered his gear and left the room with his squad at his tail.
    ------------------------------------------
    RC-1264 ?eRazor?f sat on his bunk aboard the RAS Paladin. Razor was the Sergeant of Knight Squad as well as the Sniper; Razor Sported white and Red Armor, with Dual Vibroblades each doubled in size. RC-1609 ?eJes?f was the Second-in-Command of Knight squad, as well as the Tactician of the group; Jes sported white and Blue Armor as well as a new Map readout added to his visor. RC-3283 ?eBlaze?f was making some Custom Ordnance while Jes talked to Razor about the other Commando Squads that they would be working with. Blaze was the Demo and the Jokester of the Knights; he had White and Gold Armor along with an RPD (Rocket Propelled Dart) and was taught by Jango Fett himself how to use it. RC-2794 ?eAdenn?f the Teams Tech had walked in.

?gso what?fs the news on our mission??h asked Blaze

?gWell I know what Squads we are going to be working with?h

?gFor sure??h asked Jes

?gis a Krayt Dragon Huge??h replied Adenn

?gwe will be working with Beta, Savage, and Reaper Squads?h

?gSo basically one Squad with a Plain Name and who we know, and two with Really Dark and Fearful names??h joked Blaze

?gyes Blaze?h Replied Adenn.

?**** why don?ft you stow it Eh??h said Razor as he got up from his bunk.

?gKnights get down to the Briefing room?h Barked their Advisor from the Com.

?gWell you hear

2. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    I got your PM, thanks. Plot seems pretty good so far, as is the grammer, and I;m interested in hgow you'll use Ayden Skywing so far.

"is a krayt dragon huge? [face_laugh]

3. Delta_Marine62

Delta_Marine62 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2005
    thanks, ya like that is a Krayt Dragon Huge? thing huh?
    i wondered how that would go over.

4. phalanax

Sep 5, 2005
    thanks man and tell anyone else you think would like this fic

5. Antilles2001

Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 20, 2001
    Phalanx, why do you name your commandos after your friends? It looks a wee bit goofy with the RCs having "regular" names.

6. Delta_Marine62

Sep 22, 2005
    "Private Messages work wonders guys" if i recall, that is what you said, is it not?

7. Antilles2001

Oct 20, 2001
    Yes, I did. I don't see any reason that should be in a PM, for it pertains to a story open to the public.

8. phalanax

Sep 5, 2005
    i dont have any friends with those names antilies but i can try to come up with original ones

chapter five should be done soon and will be posted a little later

9. Delta_Marine62

Sep 22, 2005
    And here it is.

Chapter 5, 3h to Op, RAS Paladin, In Orbit over Dantooine

Dacens? Lightsaber cut through the air, Letting Form V Do its work. Form V was a form that focused on Strength, Dacens Padawan, Aria Farlance, Used Form I a form that used unpredictability in combat. The two sparred for a long time, trading blows trying to find the weak links in their defenses.

?Master?? asked Aria, ?Yes? ?I think that we should help the commandos down there? replied Aria Hoarsely ?Ah, I Agree Aria, but we must wait the council has planes for the squads don?t worry?. And then they continued.

Hanger of RAS Paladin, 30 minutes later

?Aria lets go, its time? Yelled Dacen to his young Padawan ?Coming master ? yelled Aria back. Dacen admired her, she was young and eager, and at the same time wise in a way.

The gunship lurched as they headed towards the planet to help the Soldiers. The ARCs had secured the crash site, and helped Jes. And now it was the Jedi?s turn to do their objective. They landed within Five minutes to the Site witch was under heavy fire. ?General ? yelled RC-1264 ?Razor? ?Trooper I think that its time to turn the tide of the battle, don?t you?? ?Sir yes Sir ? replied the Commando. Dacens Sapphire blade, as well as Arias? own Emerald blade, ignited as they charged at the enemy. The Commandos ran at the Droids, without fear, and they cut them down, blew off limbs, and an assortment of other things. They Were making some fine progress, but soon they would need to split up.

Ayden Skywing had gone ahead of Master Rosado. Ayden too was a Jedi master, but he had wanted to aid Reaper squad in their infiltration of their secondary objective.

?Sir we are five-miles away from target sir ? yelled Cutter ?Roger that Seven-Two?.

They had been going through plains, and woodlands for at least an hour, and they were making some fine Progress. They had met up with Three ARCs along the way, ARCs apparently sent from the Paladin; The Assault ship that Master Rosado commanded.

The one that he noticed the most was the one in Red, A-4. the ARCs referred to him as either Captain, or ?Corsair?. He liked the fact that Dacen allowed them to give each other names, it raised morale.

And morale was something that they needed to have the most.

The wind rushed past Coves head. They had just about 400 meters to go until they hit the Ground.

?YEA!? yelled Slick, adrenaline obviously rushing through his veins. Cove made a mental laugh and turned his attention back to his HUD. 200 meters to go, ?Betas, Get ready to Ignite Repulsors!? yelled Cove through the Com he didn?t hear their responses but knew that they had heard them.

?Ignite!? Barked Cove and four Repulsors lit up in the sky. And as if on cue blaster fire came from the surface of the planet rushing before them. Cove focused on regaining himself, and before he knew it they were on the ground.

One of the first things that Cove saw, Was a battle ?So that?s were that Blaster fire came from!? yelled Tak ?Well lets help out Betas! Tak covering fire, Slick stay with Tak and give him some support, Blur your with me, Lets move Betas!? and they went to work.

Savage Squad had hit the ground hard and immediately entered hard contact with Trandoshan militia. ?Trandos? Boss the intel said that it was only droids it said nothing of Trandoshan warriors.? Matt said as he slugged a fist into the jaw of Trandoshan Heavy assault Mercenary with a LS-150 Heavy Repeater Gun. Matt didn?t like guns to much he liked using his hands on the tough guys. The mercenary dropped its' gun and lunged at Matt. The blow landed in Matts gut ?What a day.? Matt said as he buried his shoulder into the Stomach of the Trandoshan. The hit hurt Matt more then the Trandoshan. ?Alright I?ve had it.? Matt said as he picked up a ACP

10. phalanax

Sep 5, 2005
  11. phalanax

Sep 5, 2005
    Chapter Six

The Commandos of Beta squad had been having bad luck since they touched down. First they ran into a squad of destroyer droids and a Super Battle Droid dispenser and then a squad of AAT?s and it would only get worse.

?Every one get down.? Cove said and his squad dropped in the waist high grass. Cove made a motion with his hand to his sniper Tak.

?Tak those tanks have droids looking out of the cockpits looking for us, now I want you to take aim and take them out and every time you do that I want you to take cover in different spots.? he finished Tak nodded and took out his rifle and peered through the scope

?Say good night you stupid piece of scrap.? he said and squeezed the trigger. The bolt hit its mark and the droid went down, Tak managed to move fast enough to get out of the way before the tank fired. A bunch of dirt and rocks went into the air and sprayed the commandos.

?Two more to go squad.? Tak said as he reloaded his rifle and took another shot. This one missed and he moved even faster to avoid being shot again. Another wave of dirt sprayed the commandos.

?This time I wont miss.? Tak said and even though he sounded normal Cove could tell that he was angry. The shot zoomed through the air and hit its mark. Tak moved again and took aim on the last one. He was about to fire when the other two tanks fired on him. Dirt went twenty feet into the air pounding rocks and dirt onto the commandos.

?Tak can you read me? Tak are you there?? Slick said into the comlink

?Sir I think we lost him.? Slick said grimly

Damian and his unit had been having an easy trip so far besides the encounter with the trandoshan?s. They covered there armor in mud or anything that would help them blend into the environment. Chris had set up a sniping position and each of the squad members took shifts in manning it. They were going to top and get some rest before they moved on but they wouldn?t get to much of it trouble was coming to them.

?Sir I think that we have an incoming speeder its pretty well armed for its kind of speeder.? Matt said as he tracked the speeder through the scope of his Deece.

?Well keep me posted, if it gets to close blast the thing.? Damian said as he set up the E-Web blaster in a bush and stuck the barrel of the gun out of the bush a little bit and loaded it.

?E-Web in place. Is the welcome mat laid out?? Damian asked.

?Yep twenty proximity mines set up in a spider web pattern.? Chris said as he moved to cover.

?Lance you got the fire works ready?? Damian asked

?Yeah boss the charges are set around the welcome mat for an even more enjoyable sunset.? Lance finished with a laugh.

?Good we are set and battle ready I wonder if the other three squads are doing.? Damian said before he drifted into sleep.

?Trandoshan slavers on your left Sarge ? Jes said as he lobbed demo charges from his demo attachment on his Deece.

?I know I see him.? Razor said as he buried his vibroblade into the skull of the alien. He dove for cover behind a destroyed AAT.

?How many are there? ? Razor said half exhausted from four hours hard fighting.

?Were did the Arcs go?? Adenn asked while holding his arm. (He had been hit by a piece of debris once the fighting started.)

?I don?t know.? Razor said as he threw and EMP grenade over the tank.

?Jes were is the nearest ordnance?? Razor asked.

?There is a E-Web up in that building.? he said as he pointed to the building on his left.

?Ok Adenn, Jes you give me and Blaze cover fire while we try and get into the building and use that E-Web.? Razor said. His squad nodded and Razor and Blaze ran to the building and made it.

?Ok set up a trip wire here.? Razor said as he through a flash bang grenade into the stairwell above to daze any hostile?s if there were any.

?Yes sir.? Blaze said and he went to work.

?Ok blaze I will be up stairs checking out the building you go straight for the E-Web.?

he said as he ran up the stairs.

12. Delta_Marine62

Sep 22, 2005
    is anyone here a Rapper? or anyother kind of Musician?

13. phalanax

Sep 5, 2005
    i play the bass guitar

14. Antilles2001

Oct 20, 2001
  15. Delta_Marine62

Sep 22, 2005
    sweet Phalanax,

its weird for me, i play the Guitar, but i want to rap. very confusing for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.