main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Republic Commando: Out Gunned (revised)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by phalanax, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phalanax

phalanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    Republic Commando: Out Gunned

chapter one
    Cove look at the battle scared side of the gunship, at the bodies of clone troops from the previous battle on Geonosis ?sir you are to report to the shifter for reassignment.? said a clone who was helping board wounded soldiers ?your squad has already left the planet surface sir.? the clone finished ?thank you soldier.? cove said as he walked past the blood stained clone trooper and boarded the damaged gunship and sat next to a clone trooper who apparently was in shock because he was snow white in the face ?take it easy solider.? cove said as he placed a firm hand on the clones shoulder. The clone turned his head to cove and nodded.
    Then the side panels of the ship closed and the ship took off. The engine shook cove?s boots and rattled his teeth It stopped and it was all quiet for the rest of the trip to the shifter. "this is gunship gamma 12 making approach to docking bay twelve the pilot said into his comlink as they approached the assault ship. "roger that 12 the shield has been shut off you are clear to land.? a voice said through the comlink. The gunship entered the docking bay and set down next to a medical ship and cove got out of the ship. No sooner did he do so a voice crackled through the loud speaker "will beta seven-eight-nine-oh report to briefing room B9." "oh boy here we go again.? thought cove silently

chapter two
    The commandos of beta squad had done much better then they were expected to on geonosis. Cove, Slick, Tak, and Blur were each called down separately to be debriefed by the captain of the RAS shifter. Cove was the only one left to be debriefed. ?So five-two I would like to hear what you did and saw on the battle field. ?I thought this was a debriefing?? cove thought to himself. ?Well when we landed we took fire immediately me and squad mate nine-seven took cover behind a boulder and lost contact with six-nine and five-oh I switched to the demolitions attachment on my DC-17 and fired it at a geonosian sonic turret as did nine-seven we were behind that boulder fo almost ten minutes when I finally called in air support from the LAAT?s the necros swooped down and destroyed the enemies in front of us so we could move. We moved to the derelict and met up with our other squad mates and moved into the spire. It was mostly droids in there so we tossed in some EMP grenades and moved in after them. Seven switched to his DC-17 sniper attachment and took out some droid snipers and what we believe a trandoshan mercenary. When we reached our target the southern droid factory we encountered geonosians, SBD?s, and destroyer droids I used my DC-67 missile launcher and took out the destroyer droids the thermal detonators worked perfectly on the bugs but the SBD?s gave us some trouble five minutes it took to destroy them and then we placed several charges around the factory power supply we ran back to the entrance to the room and sealed it and I pushed the detonator and as expected the four charges detonated in unison and destroyed the factory the door held against the explosion and we left the factory we went to assist in the surface battle and thats about all that my squad did during the battle and we help move wounded soldiers to the evac site after the fight to.? Cove finished and wiped sweat from his forehead. It was extremely hot in the small room or it could have been him 30 hours in a fight could do that to a person. ?Very good sergeant now you and your squad will be stationed on kamino until you are needed again.? the captain said ?in stasis sir?? asked Cove ?no you will run the simulations on the new separatist droids and weaponry and trandoshan weapons and soldiers. Because if I am right you only trained against droid weaponry and soldiers?? ?Yes sir that is correct.? cove said. ?Good every clone on this ship will be stationed on kamino while we pick up a new batch of regiments.? the captain said. ?Yes sir.? ?You can leave now commando.? the captain finished. ?Yes sir thank you sir.? and Cove walked out of the room back to the squad room.

2. Delta_Marine62

Delta_Marine62 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2005
    pretty cool Phalanax

3. phalanax

phalanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    has anyone else read this story if u have plese post your comments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.