main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Republic Commando

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RepublicCommando1324, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RepublicCommando1324

RepublicCommando1324 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2006
    Hey! I'm new here. I have a story. Tell me what you think.

Prologue
    ?GO!? a man shouted. Thirty-three and the rest of his commando squad were being told to go. The man who had yelled was short, had black hair, and was not wearing armor like his. He was pointing to a gunship. He assumed the short man wanted him to go there, so he started to run to the gunship, his men close behind. Thirty-three arrived at the gunship and he hoisted himself in. His men did the same. He was a commando, the finest class in the clone army. His partners were six-four, forty-nine, and twenty-one. They had developed codenames for each other over the two months they were together. Six-four was Darr, forty-nine was Revv, twenty-one was Sharr, and thirty-three was Vec.
    As he got in the gunship, he tuned his comm on. This was for communication between commandos in the field. There were four regular clones in the gunship with them. The doors on the side of the gunship closed and a man showed his face. He said his name was Ithaa. He was going to be the commandos officer, the guy who gives them info. He told them that they were going to Geonosis to destroy something.
    This was all that Vec remembered. He was on the planet Kashyyyk, trying to get to some wookie leader to agree with the republic on defeating the Sith. ?How long have we been here, Vec?? asked Sharr. Sharr was the Hacker of our team. He was the smart guy. Darr was our Demolitions man. He was a little crazy. Revv was our sniper. Calm, cool and collected was his thing. ?Three weeks.? Vec shouted. They were in the deep parts of Kashyyyk. The wild, dangerous, and unpopulated part. They had started out on an abandoned treehouse, but The gunship captain didn?t tell them what part of Kashyyyk they were on. They traveled down to the ground floor. Big mistake. There were droids. Droids! We almost got massacred By the drodiekas that ambushed us! There were about 18! They knocked out Darr, and he?s now laying unconscious on the ground. These were all of the things that Vec thought about on his stay at Kashyyyk.
    ?Well.... I still can?t get contact with our advisor.? murmured Sharr. ?We?re too far from civilization. ?. ?Calm down.? Revv said. Vec thought he would say a thing like that. Just then, Vec heard a noise. He rose up his DC-17 rifle and faced the bushes where the noise was coming from. What came out was not a droid. ?NOOOO!? screamed Revv. He wasn?t so calm and collected now, was he? Vec would have laughed, but he then saw what was there. It was a man. A man with a lightsaber. It was red. He started running toward Vec. I turned and ran. I heard a scream and didn?t look back. I just kept running.
    Vec kept running as he thought about what he?d done. He left his men! His own men! He felt like a fool. The jedi might have slaughtered them by now. Damn! He didn?t have a clue where he was. ?You there guys?? He slowly whispered into his comm. No reply. He looked back and he saw nothing. He looked around and saw that he was in a small field. He saw a ladder and ran to it. He put his hand on one of the steps and it broke. What was he to do?

2. RepublicCommando1324

RepublicCommando1324 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.