main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Request: Fan Art needed!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by TheNewEmpire, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    Hi there, I'm currently writing a 'What if?' tale in the SEGA FORUM.
    Heres the link if anyone is interested: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30265911/p1/?6
    Its a work in pregress at this stage, but i'd really, really, like to art to go along with it.

And of course, once reading the script, if you have any other ideas for artwork, please don't hesotate to let me know, thanks!

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces right now.

1. A drawing, painting, or manipulation depicting Doctor Cornelius Evazan working on a mid-op graft of mechnical legs onto Darth Maul.
    (The legs should be the same as General Grievous' and Evazan's face shouldn't be deformed at this stage.)

2. A drawing, painting, or manipulation depicting a lightsaber duel between Darth Maul and Count Dooku on a rain lashed brideway on Tipoca City, Kamino. At night. (Maulshould have Grievous-like legs and carry a new, shorter, surved double bladed lightsaber. Dooku should be wearing Jedi robes and fighting with a Blue lightsaber)

3. A drawing, painting, or manipulation of a wounded Mace Windu in flight, falling though the canyons of Coruscant toward an open toped air taxi. (This is a scene following him getting blasted from Palpatine's office in ROTS. He should be missing his right hand and blue coronal discharge should be lingering on his frame. I'd prefer the air taxi to be yellow.)

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey there,

We currently don't allow individual request threads in Fan Art. Please check out the Official Request Thread for more information on how to get your request posted. Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.