main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Request for appearance - 8 am on 12/18 at United Artists Pavilion

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by DieWompRatDie, Oct 22, 2015.

1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Via Meetup.com, I received this request from a company called Dirsec, a security firm of some kind. They are hosting a private corporate event for the premiere if Episode VII the morning of Dec. 18th. The event runs from 8 am to 12:15 pm, however, I imagine they'd want people there a bit earlier.

They are buying out the theater at Denver Pavilions for a morning event and film viewing.
    They are looking for no more than 10 costumed volunteers in the lobby that day.

Link to their event: http://dirsec.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/sw7dec18.htm

I told him that I would ask folks and see if there is interest. I also directed him to the 501st MG Appearance Request page.

It would be tough to make this event since we're already committing to the Continental for our event that afternoon...

Thoughts?

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I'm unable to go.. but, I'm not really the droid they're looking for.

3. pagil m'gar

pagil m'gar Jedi Master

Oct 9, 2014
    What no referral to the Rebel Legion?

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    By all means Patrick if you want to post this on the RL &/or 501st boards. We are not use to getting request like this, we've only had meetup.com a couple of years. Something we can fix quickly, that's for sure. The Web Master or CR can submit the request since we aren't really a costuming group, not sure how we can make it an open call for RMFF'ers once we shoot it off in Legions direction, but we can work on the process.

AuttyBot likes this.