San Diego, CA Request From Make-A-Wish

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by GreyJedi, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I just created a Gallery for the phots of our shoot. The first batch are up and I'll be adding more as I get them. JR sent me a CD full of pictures that I need to add. :)
  2. Svoor Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sweet! I can't wait to see them.
  3. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I uploaded about 50 more pictures to the Gallery.

Enjoy. :)
  4. Resilient Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool to see more pics. Thanks for uploading them Donna. :)

But aww, have there seriously not been any other pics of us mandalorians showing up?
  5. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    There were about six or seven people with cameras. I've only received pictures from three of them.
  6. Nala_Alturi Jedi Knight

star 2
    Happy New Year
    Where are the pictures posted?
  7. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    There is a gallery on the site.
  8. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks for the link. The pics are awesome! Even a shot of "Jedi on the Couch".
  9. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well we FINALLY have gotten the computer to accept the pics from Jos's camera. So we will have them soon. They turned out awsome. And LOTS of "Jedi On the Couch." "Today's Topic... When Padawan's Go Bad."
  10. jawajames FF Pacific RSA / Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    with your tutelage, hopefully no padawan will go bad!
  11. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    LOL, rock on "Jedi on the Couch".
  12. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Well the couch was a logical place to be since there were four of them. LOL.

More pictures, YAY!
  13. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Still waiting on pictures....

There is an update on the site regarding finishing this project. I know most people thought just shooting the film was the project, but we still need special effects and editing done.

We may have time to wait but Emmie does not; we really need to get this done.
  14. Resilient Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sent you higher res versions of my pics.
  15. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Got them, Michelle. Thanks for zipping them. :)

More updates on the site...
  16. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey Guys... I've contacted Make-A-Wish... I really think we should have Make-A-Wish be our charity for the Episode III line, especially since many of you got to see first hand what a great organization that is. I was going to go with Starlight-Starbright, but I think Make-A-Wish would be a better fit for our club to work with, and they seemed quite appreciative of what the club did for Emmie. I've contacted Rachel with Make-A-Wish and hopefully I will get a positive response back from her in the near future.
  17. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I think that is an AWESOME idea! Linda, do you want me to send you the e-mail for the Director of Services?

I first contacted MAW when the club started but never received any reply. But that doesn't matter because they have seen first-hand how well we can fufill a wish. :)
  18. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    I think that would be a perfect fit Linda!
  19. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Just checked out Trey's blog about our production. Really nice! Chris did a great job on it. Have a quick question regarding the Primere... Can it possibly be on a Sat? My work has been incredible about letting me off for Celebration and to do the filming, but End of April and most of May is when we do State Testing for the kids, and since I do Special Ed and am the ONLY RSP teacher there, I absolutely have to be there for my kids testing (state won't allow substitutes) and I don't want to miss one moment of Emmie's face at the primere. (Still trying to figure out how Im going to do our local primere and get to work with no sleep! :) )

Thanks,

Me

And yes, we are still trying to get pics to you
  20. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah, Master Kenobi received my Force message asking when the rest of the pictures are forthcoming. ;)

I will try my best for a Saturday but we are at the mercy of the theater and I really can't see them letting us have a room on one of their busiest nights.

And FYI, I drove up can collected all those items you messy Jedi left behind. Brigit's boots, Edgar's belt loop, and my stuff. Sorry Miana, couldn't find your sash but we can make another one.
  21. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Hugs for Donna* Thank you thank you thank you!!!
  22. FLY_JEDI Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks Donna! I now feel complete once again...
  23. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    :( Bummerage. Oh well, I think there was enough material left over. Either that or we can just find a brown that matches my tabbards (when they decided to be brown :p ) and do that. :)
  24. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    No dis-ing the tabbards, Padawan. They are magic, color-changing tabbards. ;)
  25. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    LOL! That they are, Master. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.