main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY request from the Courier-Journal

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by COURIERREPORTER, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COURIERREPORTER

COURIERREPORTER Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Hey fellow fans,

This is Paul Wilson, a reporter with The Courier-Journal. I stumbled onto your bulletin board while I was doing research for our coverage of Revenge of the Sith. I'm hoping to interview some fans in line next week for the Thursday midnight showing.

I see that some of you will be arriving at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Tinseltown. I'm wondering about any other plans you all might have to get to Tinseltown and other theaters in the area on Wednesday to wait for the early Thursday showing.

Any information would be helpful, especially if large groups are planning to go wait in line at the same time.

My e-mail address is pawilson@courier-journal.com. I'd appreciate any help you can provide, and I'd love to speak with some of you before Wednesday, if possible.

Thanks,
    Paul Wilson
    The Courier-Journal

2. historyfolks

historyfolks Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    Phil: This one will be for you to coordinate. Hey, you can have him come to the Hear office tomorrow for Pre-Interviews.

3. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    email sent. ;)

4. historyfolks

historyfolks Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    Group:
    Paul from the CJ will be at the meeting/party at hEAR tomorrow night! Bring your costume(s). Interviews, pictures, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.