main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Request

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Nakta_Ga-mat, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002

I know we usually post on the Denver page, but I didn't want to bother everyone...

I have a request...

As some of you know, I'm moving to the Springs shortly (Actually on the 26th of this month)

Anywho, it might be quite some time before I can get my computer w/ internet up and running and I wanted to keep up-to-date with what's happening...

I guess what I'm asking is that if someone there could give me a phone number or if we could meet or something, (Not really sure how best to do this) so as to keep me updated on what Denver is doing. I am not going to be able to make it to the May meeting on the 5th but am still wanting to at least go to the line-party and premier of AOTC on the 15/16th.

I'd leave my phone number but to be honest, all I have right now is an address...if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll give it to you and you can come visit.

Thanks for reading so much...

Josh

2. Darth_Zach

Darth_Zach Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    This is off topic, but there's a line party? Where? PLease say it's here, cause if it's here, not in denver, I could go.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I do know that some of the 501st will be lining up here in town. I don't know which theater tho. Maybe the Cinemark 16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.