main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

REQUESTS

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    REQUESTS for CGI work - PLease post your requests in here and if you are interested in filling this request please do so via PM(Private Messaging) so this thread does not turn into a monster thread. It's just a means to hook-up and find people. Do not run any long threads discussing your project in the forum either. PLease hook-up via PM and take the discussions to a private forum or email, etc.

This includes requests for help with fan films, personal projects, modelling help, etc. Please NO other posts in here.

**NOTE** When your request is answered by somebody leave a message in here noting that so your original request can be removed.

2. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Good idea, guess I will be the first:

We are currently coming to a close on the modelling, we still need help completing models in LW and in Max; click on the link in my sig to see what we have done thus far. This is a project that has been filmed and we are currently editing this monster right now; if you would like to join us, let me know thru PM :)

Thanks

3. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2000
    Who want to texture the new headhunter available on Scifi3D?

<ZOO> Why don't we run a thread on this with the request at CGtalk??

4. OBI-JUAN2002

OBI-JUAN2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2001
    I already have one thread asking for help, but I think it's better to join this one too.

We're a Spanish crew making a Star Wars Fanfilm called "The Premonition". We have already started shooting, which, if everything goes well, might be finished by the end of next week.

We have a couple of modelers and animators which are doing a lot of progress, but we feel it would be better to have some more, so that each one has less work to do, thus being more effective.

We need a handful of interior rooms done: very simple rooms (most of them empty) inside the Jedi Temple; some ship animation (two shots); and a bit of character animation.

You can check our website Clicking Here, and if you are interested, please PM me or e-mail me bankanto@hotmail.com

Juan

5. alienyouthct

alienyouthct Jedi Youngling star 3

May 12, 2002
    I have to do an infomercial for Video Productions class, and I figure, why not do a Star Wars ship? I was wondering if anyone would perhaps be willing to model an astromech-carrying variant of the Z-95 Headhunter? Z-95ER Headhunter, comes packing 2 laser cannons, 2 concussion missile launchers, and our beloved R2 unit. o_O alienyouthct@mac.com

6. myself_me

myself_me Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2003
    I would like someone to model my newest imperial trooper - startrooper. If interested, PM me :D

- Myself_him

7. ElImInAtEr

ElImInAtEr Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    Sombody who could animate Yoda to me?
    PM me to get more info about the animation

8. Master_Katrov

Master_Katrov Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Any generic cityscapes of Coruscant for backgrounds would be really helpful.

9. MKane

MKane Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    Hi guys,

I'm pulling together a team to create an all cgi short for entry into the ATOMFILMS Starwars fan film contest. I have a short 2minute script for an animated film relating an encounter between Boba Fett and the Empire as he steals its information on Solo.

I'm an independent filmaker who does this type of thing for the love of animation. I have another film coming out called Avatar which is also 100% cgi so everyone knows I'm serious about completing a project.

If anyone is interested in helping create the short. Please contact me. I'll give you more details and a copy of the script and/or storyboards.

Mike Kane at mikekane@kanefilms.com

10. ADONIAH32

ADONIAH32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    My friends and I are making a film for a classics competition this summer. One scene involves showing the palace of Hades breifly. I have Bryce 4, but it's a rather limited program. If anyone would be interested in helping us, I would be most grateful

Nate - diabolicaltaco@yahoo.com

11. Jedi_Kyeju

Jedi_Kyeju Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2003
    I would really REALLY appreciate if someone modeled a Republic Cruiser interior (cockpit) for me as most of my fan film takes place there and I am a 3ds newbie.

12. jdawg224

jdawg224 Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2003
    I'm making a short film and its going to be my own version of the matrix. I am looking for one person to help me make cgi bullets and animate them to fly in slow-mo. I don't think this should be too hard for experienced 3d program users. If you are not good with modeling cgi bullets, i can give you one which i found on a free site and you can animate them.

PM me please
    thx in advance.

13. Bedivere13

Bedivere13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    I've been a frequent visitor and infrequent poster on these forums for four years now, and I knew that the best amateur computer graphics designers are in this community. I am the director of a non-Star Wars project to be filmed this coming fall, and this project will need several good CGI shots; shots that I can not provide.

Who am I, and what is the project? For the past few years I've been the feature film maker here at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. For the past year and a half, I've had quite the comfortable relationship with the Drama Department, and, surprisingly, the Classics Dept. This relationship requires I write and direct a full legnth adaption of a classical story each semester, with full university support and funding. Next fall, we'll be doing a film based on Thornton Wilder's Ides of March, set in a slightly futuristic time period.

I need someone to take certain footage and provide CGI elements. These would include skyscapes, adding 3d models to live-action shots, etc. More information will be available if requested. As for me and my own work, the trailers for my last film, Alcestiad, can be viewed at www.trinity.edu/tjenkins/alcestiadtrailer.mpg; www.trinity.edu/tjenkins/alcestiadtrailerfull.mpg; and www.trinity.edu/alcestiadtrailer2.mpg. If anyone should be interested, You can reply here or to my email at hhamrick@trinity.edu.

Also, any comments on the trailers are welcome!

14. DocMccoy

DocMccoy Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2003
    Well seems i'm in the right place, so here goes. Basically i need a logo bounty hunters guild for an online SW sim i'm playing. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance

15. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone would volounteer to do streamlined (like TPM ships) versions of a X-Wing, Y-Wing and A-Wing. Remember i'm not forcing any of you to make it i'm just seeing if anyone would like to do it.

16. galencarter

galencarter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    I have a scene in my film that is a basic flyby of a planet. Can someone help me by giving me a clip of a ship flying with a blue or green background?

The shops I need are these.

http://scifi3d.theforce.net/details.asp?cat=details&key=465&intGenreID=10&intCatID=7

http://scifi3d.theforce.net/details.asp?cat=details&key=462&intGenreID=10&intCatID=7

http://scifi3d.theforce.net/details.asp?cat=details&key=463&intGenreID=10&intCatID=7

All i need them to do is fly into the planet like they are landing.

If my request is outragous just say so. Thank you so much.

17. NickLong

NickLong Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help on an animation project I'm working on.

I'm not an animator myself, so I'm looking for people who can do pretty much most of the work, hopefully each working on parts that will come together in the end.

First off, I need character modellers.

The idea behind the project is to have 3D models with 2D cell shading, hopefully giving it a unique edge. The format will be a kind of characature mixed with comic book style.

Whilst the project is mostly original, I must give credit to the characters originating from the TF.N FanFilms board.

Please PM me or e-mail me if you're interested so that I can give you a concept sketch to test out.

my e-mail is n.long@btclick.com

This is a great opportunity to have something for a show reel. Thanks in advance.

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

18. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Hola. All I need is an imperial uniform. Preferably for Poser 4. I can use 3ds if needed also. Thanks for all interested. Get your name listed in the credits.

19. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    Lots of 3D help needed. Ships, space battles, characters, creatures... Any help would be great. Models, animation, backgrounds... If interested, send a private message. (djr33@fanforce.net)

Thanks,

-Daniel

20. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    I'm looking for 3DS models of the interior of the Jedi Temple, in addition to the Council chamber that is on the SciFi3D site. I know I have seen completed images before - I think as part of a competititon or something.

EDIT: Just so you know, I am using Blender, but I've just started using it. Thus, I still have much to learn. ;)

Yes, this is for what I hope will some day be a completed fanfilm. Any help you can offer is most appreciated.

Thank you. :)

21. darth_kabbel

darth_kabbel Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2002
    I had forgotten about the forum fact was half a sleep and started a new topic about me needing a modeler who had some time to convert the Coruscant buildings from Max to Lightwave for my upcoming Fan Film.

I'm sure that conversion requests happen all the time.

Thanks for any help you can give.

I do realize that this is really a long and boring process but I need your help for I am a terrible modeler

just email me at Supertyrant2000@aol.com

thanks

-Tim M

22. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    It would be better if you just let us post requests as a thread instead of this anyway, I am looking for a CG Crew for a fanfilm that has modellers/animators and also background designers, any help would be appretiated, if anyone wants a job PM me, AIM me, MSN me or E-Mail me! All my contact details are in my profile :p.

23. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    no it wouldn't, because then most of the threads on here would be of people asking for help rather than actual CG model WIPs...

Anyway, it is rare for someone to respond to people asking for help, just search through this forum at prior attempts to see what I mean...

Good luck anyway!

24. master_Luke

master_Luke Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    I have a request too.
    Who can animate me Yoda (simple animation) -because I 'm not good at character animation, still learning - for my fanfilm.
    I want it to walk into a chamber (his stile) ,tell some words and then open his saber.
    That's all.
    You can sent me a PM or just e-mail me at:

andy_master01@yahoo.com

25. Aug_Master

Aug_Master Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2003
    Hey, does any know where I can find a Republic Acclamator Assault Class mesh for Max or Lightwave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.