main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*REQUESTS*

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    http://boards.theforce.net/Scifi_3D_Forum/b10013/12853042/?35

This is the link to the old and older REQUESTS links. The problem is threads won't stay permanently sticky so I have to redo them. But I think ONCE A YEAR is good anyway.

2. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    bumping my request i guess... hope thats ok...
    --------------------------------------------
    ok... this is both fun and hard...
    for my fanfilm, i am planning to use a toydarian as a character...

i have considered using CG... but i really want realism... i dont know if anyone here can do it realisticly enough... i know i cant...
    please prove me wrong ;)
    (this is not anything against the forum... i just think that ILM is barely doing it realisticly... ;) )

btw, i guess its not clear...
    what i need is a MODEL and it to be TEXTURED...

tell me if you are interested...
    email: djr33@fanforce.net
    AIM: d33jr
    Yahoo IM: djr_33
    (i guess a PM would work too)

thanks...

on a separate note... i would just like to use this time to let you know that i need plenty of CG help in my fanfilm , most of which will be alot easier than this...
    same contact info as above...

thanks,
    -Daniel

3. AnakinAdam87

AnakinAdam87 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    Hi there. I am currently in pre-production on a new fan films called, "STAR WARS: Episode III - The Final Duel. It's kind of like my "version," you could say of the final duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan. In the beginning, Obi-Wan lands on Mustafar to confront Anakin. What I need is if someone could model a fighter for Obi-Wan. I think it would be somewhat simple to do. The cockpit would look like a Tie Droid cockpit. Here is a link to the pic

http://web.tiscali.it/star_wars/image/schede/big/tie_droid.jpg

The ship itself would be a Jedi Starfighter. Would anyone be willing to model that? Also, if anyone could model the inside of a conference room. Something similar to the one on Geonosis in Episode II, but steel walls and it would be rectangular in shape with a round table and about only like 8 chairs. With some visible power cables around to make it look kind of warn out. a big window on the opposite side of where the door is and a big mountain in the background. I'd appreciate this so much from anyone who would do this. Thank you very much.
    ~ Adam

4. Darth-Cyrus

Darth-Cyrus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2004
    I am in need of someone to do the CGI for my fan film Ragnarok. I will need the modeling of 2 ships and two rooms, and an animated space battle. Any help would be great so if you are for any of it please PM me.

5. Hibatchi

Hibatchi Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2002
    Anybody wanna work on a CG "cartoon"? I'm trying to get some people together who can model and animate. I'm okay with Lightwave, but any cg program is fine. Can't do it all by myself.

It's comedy about a comic book store. The guys who work there are starwars fans and science fiction in general.

I have sketches and wrote a script already but I'm looking for some people to collaborate. It's pretty funny. Just trying to see if i can get this off the ground.

If i get some good responses I'll put up some pics.

Wanna see some sketches and storyboards?

email greenweeze@yahoo.com
    AIM yclefs

6. Gen_Luke_Skywalker

Gen_Luke_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2003
    Does anyone know were on the web I can find any Dimensioned Star Wars Blueprints? I don't have the money to buy any.

7. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    My associate and I are in the planning stages for our next fan film, which will be based on some characters from the game Star Wars Galaxies. Part of the movie takes place in Coronet City, on Corellia. Most of the sets will be constructed from scratch, but we're still trying to decide how to do Coronet City from a distance. We're open to any suggestions. Also, detailed pictures of Coronet are available upon request. I can be reached at interestingjohn@hotmail.com if you are interested in possibly creating a CG version of Coronet. Thanks.

Note: Coronet will only been seen breifly from a distance.

8. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    The new full trailer for the Star Wars film Revelations has been released on theforce.net

This is a huge effort dealing with CG talent over the globe with the exciting and challenging mix of max, lightwave, maya, cine4, and everything you can throw at it.

Revelations envolved most the east coast and is a combined effort of artist,industry professional, and fan to produce a high-end low budget film.

currently we are deep in post production and really looking for further talented CG artists who would like the challenge and chance to really show off your work to a large audience.

Large MOV Version 15.3 MB 450 X 338

Small MOV Version 12.8 MB 360 X 240

Revelations is a pure voluteer effort and non-profit film, but has gained a great following and even some large industry interest.

anyone interested in coming out and beng a part of the Revelations CG team.. please send portfolio, of web sample to: panic@panicstruckpro.com

9. Icephoenix

Icephoenix Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2004
    Hi all! I'm new to SCI-FI 3D, and to the forums in general, although I frequent theforce.net quite often for news on all things SW (although my main point of interest is the fan-film section).

And I need help with special effects for a motion picture project I'm filming. Although not a STAR WARS fan film, it's from another famous franchise - the James Bond films.

While 007 has a mass fan following, there has been no fan-films made on the worlds most famous secret agent.
    Until now that is, the script for "THE FACTS OF DEATH" is now going under edits to fit it into a 90-111 min time slot. So that's not a problem.

Equipment and facilities it also not a hindrance, nor locations and acting.

Since half the film is set in Greece, and production is taking place in tropical north Australia (a match made in heaven) the visual results are bound to be amazing. With access to the great barrier reef (and diving facilities), and other locations (some I'm not allowed to name) we're really pumped to get started.

While most of the actions sequences are going to be filmed life action, there are of course (as there are in Star Wars and 007) pieces just to dangerous, expensive, or over the top to do for real. Such scenes are...

Bond holding onto the bottom of a Black Hawk, a chase between 007's Jaguar XK8 and Ferrari?s etc...
    And of course, the basics such as gunfire (muzzles), explosions, FX for some gadgets, some blue screen work...and in true Bond fashion, the title sequence (with the naked dancing girls, guns etc...).

I've watched the Revelations trailer many times now, and it has taken my breath away! It is by far the best SFX I have seen on ANY Fan-Film! (I may be a novice in the CGI department, but what made it so believable was the lighting on the ships etc...blended in very nicely, it was like it was there!)

And while The Facts Of Death won't involve quite as much or as difficult special effects, it's vital in order for it to be made.

If anyone is interested in the slightest, please send me an email at jbond_forever@hotmail.com and/or reply in this thread!

Thank you!

10. ironhide

ironhide Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I love Bond but please tell me your actor will either be British or be able to pull off a good Brit accent.
    :)

11. Icephoenix

Icephoenix Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2004
    Australian - who can do a good British accent :) No worries there.

12. Landfarer

Landfarer Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2001
    Just bumping up my request.

I need a Marauder corvette for a small animation I'm trying to do in 3ds Max. Any usable one that one of you wonderful artists could dredge up for me would earn you my thanks forever.

If you don't know what one looks like, just check any of the thousands of X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter or X-Wing Alliance websites out there; they're in the game, and thusly probably in a picture out there.

Thanks again. I appreciate any help.

:)

13. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    Hi,

I am looking for somebody who would be interested in making a 3d character model for use in the upcoming Broken Allegiance CGI movie.

The character needs to be made using Lightwave. It will only appear in the film for a few seconds,(at least that's the plan so far), but it will get your name in the credits.

If you are interested, please reply here, then e-mail me for more info at lawgskrakuniverse@hotmail.com

By the way the character is my bounty hunter Lawg Skrak.

14. The_Architect10

The_Architect10 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Can someone animate a pair of sentinels from the Matrix movies just flying really fast through some tunnels?

If not, can someone model me an untextured sentinal, so I can animate it myself? I just got 3D Studio Max 4, and am still learning how to use it.

PM me for details on exactly what I want. Thanks in advance.

15. enterprise134

enterprise134 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2004
    Hi if anyone has the time could you please contact me at enterprise134@mail.com i have a request for a mesh thank you very much or MSN at enterprise134@hotmail.com

16. DANNYEVANS007

DANNYEVANS007 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2003
    Hello,
    I need someone to design a spaceship (design of your choice, but it will be used by the Sith) and animate it travelling to various planets from space. the first planet will be similar to naboo, peaceful and calm. the second planet will be similar to kamino - constantly stormy weather, the third will be similar to coruscant, only not sooo busy - just needs a metallic and futuristic feel to it.
    Also, I need someone to do the main title with scrolling credits and the pan down to show a planet. This planet will be red, rocky and will have dark clouds. This shot has no ships travelling towards it.
    I don't mind what program you use to do the animations/main title sequences, but it MUST be put onto Adobe After Effects 5.0 PB. This will be more convenient for me as its the only program I know that I can manage.
    If you have any trouble/questions, email me at obi1007@hotmail.com or PM me.

Once the film is finished, i will send whoever does the job for me and copy of the film on DVD.

17. Grendel2112

Grendel2112 Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    Simple request, but believe it or not I can't seem to find one anywhere.

I am looking for Luke's Landspeeder or something similar in 3ds/max or maya format.

18. Rebel Scumb

Rebel Scumb Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    hey I'm new to 3D but I have an eye towards getting into fanfilms in the next couple of years.

I love the model of TPM "naked" C3P0 that was done, and I was wondering if anyone is going to do the familiar gold OT C3P0 as a follow up?

It would also be awesome to see Palpatine's office from AOTC/Ep3

19. Avitor

Avitor Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2004
    I'd like to use Jose Gonzalez Pareja's A-Wing model as a starting point in an A-Wing mod for X-Wing Alliance, and I'd like to have his blessing. Does he post here? Does anyone know how to reach him? (e-mail, ICQ, etc.)

20. CookieCrumbs

CookieCrumbs Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2004
    Hello, I'm quite new, I just registered. And my film people, Cookie Crumbs, are currently making a fan film. There are creatures that turn to dust, vampires, and we're needing an animation of this happening. What I'm hoping for is the vampire's skin bursting into dust and then a brown skeleton bursting into dust as well. If you could please help me it would truely help me.

21. SW_Jedi_Temple

SW_Jedi_Temple Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    Need help finding a Mara Jade model for a short cgi film i'm working on. Please help.

Ted

22. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    If someone can convert this model into *.mdl format for me:
    Yoda
    Thanks.:)
    Oh, and if anyone does do it for me, you can send it to me via e-mail.

Calvin.

23. CalebLambert1

CalebLambert1 Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2003
    I am working on my Tie Phantom model and I have a problem. I need to put windows on the cockpit,but everytime I do it comes out crappy because of the damn boolean system of 3ds max 5. I need someone with 3ds max 5 or below that has nPower Booleans to only cut these windows out for me. I will send the cockpit mesh with the shapes to use, all you got to do is hit a few buttons on the power boolean menu. Then you can send it back to me and thats it. My email is cl2689@aol.com and who ever can do this can contact me about it. Thanks.

Caleb

24. hippyboy111

hippyboy111 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2004
    HI,
    I am currently in pre production of a star wars fan film. i am looking for a few modlers and animators for the film. for more information on the film please visit my website at www.luckystarpro.com

Thanks,
    David A

25. Jediknight2019

Jediknight2019 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    I've got a picture of what appears to be the opening of some sort of temple. what i need is a cg version of it with the camera angle directly in front of the doorway, like it's looking inside. the detail on it doesn't need to be as complex as in the picture, and i'd like it a slightly darker tone than it is in the picture also.

here's a link to the photo:
    http://www.liquidforce.org/12.bmp

the prefered size would be 900 px by 375 px. the doorway doesn't have to be that big, it just needs to be just about as tall as the image is, and on both sides of it, it needs a stone texture to make it look like it's part of the stone wall that the doorway leads through.

if someone could do this for me i'd really appreciate it and credit to the creator of the image would be given on my website, where the image is needed. just email me at gf_jediknight@hotmail.com if you're interested or have any questions. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.