main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*REQUESTS*

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I have a non-Star Wars film in post-production. The 3d/cgi artist that has been involved has so many things going that he is not producing what we need. This is putting us way behind schedule. I hate to do this because the sample of his work are almost indistinguishable from an actual photographed prop. High quality is important on this project.

Anyone who would like to help, send me an email or PM.

2. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    I need a few people I can trust to handle a small part of a massive undertaking. I'm in production of a 45 minute, special effects heavy, fanfilm, that requires new and unique 3D art. I've already started on some, and need more people to share the load. I won't ask too much of anyone, only what they think they can handle.

[image=http://www.weareboring.com/images/misc/corrin_select/Image2.JPG]
    [image=http://www.weareboring.com/images/misc/corrin_select/Image1.JPG]
    [image=http://www.weareboring.com/images/misc/corrin_select/db2.jpg]
    [image=http://www.weareboring.com/images/misc/corrin_select/db1.jpg]

These are concept drawings of my fanfilm. They depict, in order, the decent into Regellas. Some of you may remember my corridor WIP in this forum. This is the same location. I've shown that I'm willing to pull my own weight. All I ask is for modelling, I can do the texturing myself, because I want to rely on my own rendering utilities for this film. Anyone with 3DS Max experience, version 6 or below, please PM me so I may give you further instructions. Thank you.

3. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    Those are pretty good drawings.. Looks like something that, under other circumstances, I'd love to help out on.. unfortunately, other projects are taking up all of my time at the moment. Good luck!

4. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    Hello, fans and friends...

I'm in the process of finishing the scripts for an ambitious, mostly NYC-based(and non-profit) fanfilm project, which is going to be presented in online multi-chapter serial form. Although I am acquiring the help of talented individuals in the fields of costuming, makeup and set design, I am posting an appeal here in the hopes of finding someone who can provide our ten-chapter serial with CGI effects work.

While I will naturally be making use of many of the SW-based SciFi-3D models(and fully crediting those who made them in the process), I am going to have concept art done involving buildings, residences, and landscapes for a unique 3-planet system that combines tropical foliage with patches of molten lava. There are also a couple of ship designs that are unique to the project. One of them is a SW version of a B17 Flying Fortress.

If anyone is interested in committing their CGI talents to this project(and I embrace team efforts, as well), please send me a PM. I'll answer any questions you might have, as well.

Story-wise, this is *technically* a sequel to the videogame "Knights of the Old Republic", and it is set in the wake of the celebrations at the end of RotJ.

That's all I'll reveal at the moment. :)

Thank you all in advance for your consideration.

- Johnny

5. Quarrenish99

Quarrenish99 Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2004
    I am in need of animators to help me with my short comedic Star Wars fan film. I'd like to do it entirely in 3D animation but I need to assemble a group of people who can translate the script I'm writing into computer animation. Any 3D animators and 3D modelers willing to help with the project would be appreciated and will get proper screen credit and a reel for their portfolios. Thanks.

Ken
    :cool:

BTW, since I have been a college cartoonist (and still draw often), I can provide sketches to help everyone get a feel for the story's unique world and to help them visualize what they're modeling and animating. Thanks again.

6. Shaun_Kells

Shaun_Kells Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2003
    Hey guys,

My name is Teno R. Dulina I am an independent filmmaker in the process of making a Fanfilm entitled, Star Wars Sacrifices of the Force. This is an original story (not a spoof) that takes place 3 months after Episode II.
    We have been meaning to get in touch with you guys for some time now. Are project is a massive undertaking for a fan film and as such your site has been a blessing for our Animation dept.
    So today I write to discuss with you the request for help with post. We would like more help in creating models, there are some that are needed that are not on the site. If interested we can provide a list of those models that we still need. And as so we are willing to make large donations to the site, so as to pay our respects if you will to the awesome work you guys do.
    So drop me a line lemme know what you think.
    Right now our biggest challenge is we want to bring Durge to life on the screen. Hows that for ambitious haha.
    I look forward to hearing from you guys and thank you for your time.

7. Carder

Carder Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2004
    Hi everyone, I am in the process of budgeting for a feature being shot next summer. I need to find a supplier of detailed Cinema 4D format models to use for basic animations. I am after crafts, pods, props etc that are not specifically from movies, but more custom made.

In short, I need to buy some objects supplied with texture maps that I can quickly whack into C4D and animate.

Can anyone help me find something that's better than the usual Bryce/Poser rubbish?

Your help would be much appreciated

Paul Carder

8. OBI-JUAN2002

OBI-JUAN2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2001
    I wonder if anyone does every check this thread... but well, I don't loose anything with trying.

The Premonition a semi-professional Spain-based Star Wars Fanfilm, is in need of 3D Character Modeler(s) for a couple of stunt scenes... this would involve creating two Jedi-like characters. All sorts of reference photographs will be available.

The only requirement is that the files can be read in 3D Studio MAX (4 or 5).

Anyone interested, please email me (bankanto@hotmail.com) or PM.

I'd also like to use this occasion to remind anyone who has not yet seen our trailer to check it out.

The Trailer

[image=http://premonition.heumoore.com/Trailers/theatrical2.jpg]

Kind Regards,

Juan

9. Darth_Diesel

Darth_Diesel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2003
    Can anyone model the ep3 jedi starfighter? I have a few reference pics you can use. Please PM me, thank you.

10. Hart-Film

Hart-Film Jedi Master star 3

May 11, 2004
    can anyone make or find a high rez clone trooper model?

11. R_Starkiller

R_Starkiller Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
    Hello,

I go by Roy Starkiller. I'm looking for either a mesh of a ship, or someone that could make a mesh of a ship.

The ship has no name. It was seen once in a single cinematic from the Lucasarts game Star Wars: Rebellion (Star Wars:Supremacy for any British viewers).

In the Assault on Coruscant cinematic, there is a squence in which we see a building with an Imperial emblem on it. The sky behind it is filled with ships. 2 A-Wings fly in from under the camera, followed by what looks like some kind of Corellian freighter. This freighter blasts the emblem off the building, then flies away.

I'm looking for a model of this freighter. Its similar to, but not exactly like a YT-2000.

If someone is interested in making this ship, I can provide numerous images clipped from the cinematic. I can be contacted at:
    packer_backer60@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from someone soon.

12. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Hey, Can someone made a 3D model of a SW characther who only appears on books, Tenel Ka ?

I can provide refrence pics upon someone voluntering for it.

PM me if you wish to help, and Ill provide further contact info

13. hippyboy111

hippyboy111 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2004
    ok...i need one 3 second shot of an AT-ST for my trailer...i have tried doing it myself but i realy dont have tome to realy work on it and it's lookin realy bad. i need to have this teaser trailer done in 3 weeks. is there anyone who may be amle to help me with this?

Thanks,
    David Atlas

14. voorheesdude

voorheesdude Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    H everyone! I was wonder if anyone would have a CGI "Sonic the Hedgehog" model I can use in a fan films, can make one for me, or know where I can get one? Thanks!

15. VengeanceGOD

VengeanceGOD Jedi Master star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    Hey everybody. I'm doing two fanfilms simultaeneously this summer, and I need someone to do the CG effects while I edit over the year. Here's the different from most of the people who ask for this sort of thing: I'm willing to pay you guys. Please, anyone who's got any interest send me an email at Terran5375@aol.com, and I'll send you along the scripts. (Since I know you don't want to work on it if it's crap. :) ) Obviously I can't pay you a LOT, and the more people I get the less I'll be able to pay. But please, I really need the help. Thanks.

16. wildcat69410

wildcat69410 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2004
    I am in some need for some rigged characters for 3d studio max. Darth Vader, yoda, a stormtrooper, and some random jedi looking characters to be specific. I have tried rigging characters myself before, but I've totally screwed up. This would really help, as I've got all of the other animation in my movie down. If you have some, please PM me.

Thanks, and may the force be with you.

17. Darth-Exodus

Darth-Exodus Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2002
    Hi, I want to make a very short teaser trailer using CGI for a Knight Rider fanfilm. About 30 seconds long to be exact.

It would require a few camera passes of a CGI model of KITT, and basic lighting effects for his scanner movement.

If you are interested in helping me out, please drop me a PM. Could be fun :)

18. ObiMcD

ObiMcD Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hi, I'm looking for some 3d animators (and possibly modelers) for my non SW short Per Mare Per Terras. Duties would include arrow hits, arrow volleys, some ship animations and if anybody has the software, possibly some digital extras to beef up the size of my army. There's enough filmed to get you started and we can continuously get you the new footage as we get it. For more information, visit www.lonepiperproductions.com or PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

19. G-Unit

G-Unit Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2004
    hey my film is already into the post stage, and
    i have a space chase that is beyond my expertise. Please contact me if you want to help.

20. TheSithLord89

TheSithLord89 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    This isnt a typical question or request but I need the free version of the V-ray Renderer and everytime I attempt to login all these errors pop-up and stuff.I can never get around it.So if any of you have this renderer, can you please send the install.exe or whatever over email so I can render my WIP model..

CL2689@AOL.COM

I would really appericiate it.Thanks

Caleb

21. TheSithLord89

TheSithLord89 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    I am modelling a cockpit for my ship in 3ds max 6 and I need someone with Npower Booleans to cut out all the windows for me.I have the model and objects ready to boolean,all I need is you to use the NP boolean on it.If any of you have the Npower boolean plugin,please email me at CL2689@aol.com.

22. majormorgan

majormorgan Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2004
    Wow, with so many requests, what can I do to stand out?

[image=http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/morganfilms/downloads/visuals.jpg]

With a deadline of december this year Secrets of the Sith is almost on schedule. You can check out the production at:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/morganfilms

We are looking for two 3D models that we won;t have time to produce and we need someone with good 3D skills to make them and loan them to us for our production.

Here are the details:

1. The Si'rane S-2 Speeder
    -------------------------------------
    A speeder/swoop-type bike thats original and hasn't been used in the Star Wars films. Its a fast hover bike, with flaps, and a twin front mounted guns...

2. The Si'rane P-9 Fighter
    -------------------------------------
    A short and stubby twin engined snub fighter; imagine a flying gun with engines attached.

If you would be interested in modelling one or both for us we can offer you a credit in the films, a copy of the final products on DVD REGION 0 [PAL, but I can make a NTSC conversion if you wish] and if you are in the UK on the night we are screening it, you get to come along to the big screen viewing at a cinema screen venue.

We will be animating and rendering them here at Morganfilms, but if you are also interested in animating then this can be helpful.

We have access to a rendering server we have from time to time and will be using Brazil to light and render it. That way we minimize taking up people's computer times for rendering and we can make lighting decisions more quickly here in house.

Copyright of the design would be yours, we would just request that we use it first for this production until after secrets has been launched, the you are free to disctibute and use it how you like.

If you are interested, please PM me or send an email to morganfilms@hotmail.com

thanks!

23. majormorgan

majormorgan Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2004
    BUMP^

Hello based on my request in the last post, here are sketches for the two ships I need modelled.

One is a speeder bike and the other is a starfighter.

[image=http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/morganfilms/downloads/fighter.jpg]

[image=http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/morganfilms/downloads/speeder.jpg]

The full details are in the post directly before this post by me...

Thanks!

24. Hawksley21

Hawksley21 Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2004
    Hey guys, Im in the last stages of production for my fan film but I need some CGI animation done, I am willing to pay up to £300 ($538 somewhere around there anyway) for the shots I need, I need the following

1.3 fly by shots or camera passes of the Millennium Flacon 1 shot must include the ship heading for the planet Yavin 4, If possible can you make these files into .avi

2.A CGI shot of the Falcons cockpit I can use for green screening the current one I am using is terrible.

Please contact jamie_evans21@hotmail.com.
    Any help will also be credited, Thanx alot hope to hear from you soon.

25. Lightsaber_Style8675

Lightsaber_Style8675 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2003
    If anyone has the time I would LOVE a model of the Episode III Jedi Starfighter, I want to do some shots of it for my Episode III fan trailer (you will be given full credit of course).

Please PM me if you can model (or have a model) of this fighter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.