main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

** REQUESTS **

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    section33 posted on 7/1/05 12:21pm
    hey im doin a fan film at the mo... and need a shot or mesh of a [b]republic assault cruiser from episode 3[/b]...
    [hr][/blockquote]
    It doesn't exist yet. Come back in six months or so.

Oh, and the word you're looking for is "Star Destroyer", [i]Venator[/i]-class.

2. darthwhatever

darthwhatever Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    Hi. Is anyone here making tripod in WOTW already?

3. Jedi2016

Jun 3, 2000
    darthwhatever posted on 7/1/05 8:59pm
    Hi. Is anyone here making tripod in WOTW already?
    [hr][/blockquote]
    Seeing as how the movie only came out a few days ago.. doubtful. I don't even know what the things [i]look[/i] like yet. Might be better to wait until there's more reference available.

Unless you mean the old 50's version.. I've got one of those around here somewhere, but I don't think it was a public model. I'm sure there are others, though.

4. diabloblanco17

diabloblanco17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    Both of the last questions would be best-answered by browsing the topics on scifi-meshes.com.

5. Talonias

Talonias Jedi Master star 1

May 25, 2005
    I'd like one of those tripods too! And also that eerie horn sound that they make.

6. morpher-2005

morpher-2005 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2005
    Hello,
    just wondering if anyone using carrara 1 would model me a trade federation tri fighter from epi 3. please PM me if yo would like to:D

7. Matt_Skywalker731

Matt_Skywalker731 Jedi Master star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Can someone help me?

I need a sand barge (like the one in STAR WARS VI. Ya know, the one near the sarlac pit.) for my fanfilm I'm making.

Thanks a lot!!!

8. Miroku_87

Miroku_87 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    Hi,
    Can someone give me a sith the model of a umanoid battle droid (the one in the kotor's game)?
    I need it for my fan film too.

9. TheSithLord89

TheSithLord89 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    Well, I hate requesting help from people, especially when I can do this my self, but really I just cant. I have 2 pictures of me, and I have attempted to model my head for the longest time, using box modelling and spline modelling. I came out with crappy ass results, and it sucks bad for me. Can anyone do this favor for me, and model a good quality model of my head so that i can apply it in to a cockpit or something. Thanks alot.

10. TheSithLord89

TheSithLord89 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    I forgot, If anyone is up to the challenge of modelling my head, please email me at CL2689@AOL.COM, or if u have any questions. Thanks.

11. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Hi!
    If anyone has a decent mesh of the Rebel Freerunner, or any other non-walker ground vehicle, please feel free to PM me. I am a table-top gamer who likes to make paper cardstock models and who knows how to covert meshes to 2d. So, if you would like a paper model of your mesh, please PM me.
    THANKS!
    Jammies

12. theN00_Jedi

theN00_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    ok, here's a question, does anyone feel in the mood to convert the entire contents of this into lightwave[face_laugh] don't worry, I realize the answer is no, but it never hurts to ask

and if the question you want to ask is, why? my answer is.. meh, dunno

13. Talonias

May 25, 2005
    I would like to know if there are any 3d tie fighter cockpits arounds. I'm sure i saw one in a fan film, but if they don't exist can someone build me one. I also need someone to build the bridge to this:
    http://www.scifi3d.com/details.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=31&key=482

it must go in that hammer-head bit at the front and, if this helps, the ship belongs to a sith, so think about making it dark.

14. Jedi2016

Jun 3, 2000
    Talonias posted on 7/12/05 11:21am
    I would like to know if there are any 3d tie fighter cockpits arounds. I'm sure i saw one in a fan film, but if they don't exist can someone build me one. I also need someone to build the bridge to this:
    http://www.scifi3d.com/details.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=31&key=482

it must go in that hammer-head bit at the front and, if this helps, the ship belongs to a sith, so think about making it dark.
    [hr][/blockquote]
    At least one of the TIE models on Sci-Fi 3D contains the cockpit, if you'd bothered to [i]look[/i].

As for the cockpit of the other ship.. I doubt you'll get many takers. Cockpits are simply too time-consuming to build, especially when there's zero reference on it. You'd probably be better off simply building it yourself.

And a cargo ship belonging to a Sith? Yeah, that's a scary way to travel.. Might as well give him a minivan.

15. diabloblanco17

diabloblanco17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    I'm afraid the answer to something like this usually is, and should always be: make the damn movie first.

But there's also the question: does it really need to be dark and foreboding? I mean, what if it's a metrosexual Sith? What if he likes his bridge clean, well-lit, and tastefully decorated? What if pink is his favorite color, not the usual black? All of these questions need serious consideration before you can even think about thinking about doing a fanfilm.

16. anth

anth Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2004
    I know there was a tie cockpit over at http://www.blenderwars.com. For blender software obviously.

But, as the Blender software is free, that shouldnt be a problem for you.

17. Mustafar_Jedi

Mustafar_Jedi Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Were making a SW fanfilm we have a writer and everyhting but we need someone to do the spcl FX if any1 is interested plz PM me. Could someone please make Anakin's Jedi Interceptor except instead of the yellow tipped wings a dark blue tipped wings please

18. Jedi2016

Jun 3, 2000
    Mustafar_Jedi posted on 7/13/05 4:12am
    Were making a SW fanfilm we have a writer and everyhting but we need someone to do the spcl FX if any1 is interested plz PM me. Could someone please make Anakin's Jedi Interceptor except instead of the yellow tipped wings a dark blue tipped wings please
    [hr][/blockquote]
    You didn't read what diabloblanco17 said just two posts above you, did you?

FILM THE MOVIE FIRST. People are NOT going to get involved and do a ****load of work for a movie that probably won't even be FILMED. Shoot the movie, THEN come talk to us. When you've shown us that you're actually serious about making a film.. then, and ONLY then, will people want to help you.

19. Talonias

May 25, 2005
    Numerous people posted this:
    "Make the dawm movie first"

I have...almost.

anth:I have blender, though i don't use it much.

20. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I have some stuff I need to download. I am told these files are blender files, yet, there not .blend, there ace. Is there a plugin or what do I do?

21. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    .ace is a compressed format like .zip or .rar - you need a program like PowerArchiver to decompress the files into a directory. :)

Hope that helps!

22. winter_chili

winter_chili Jedi Master star 5

Nov 6, 2002
    I'm making a film that has ghosts of zombies in it, and at this point I'm thinking of having them done 3d.

The model can be as simple as basically a black mannequin and I will add 2d smoke and particle effects ontop. They don't even really need legs, because they float around.

They need to be animated, fighting and being chopped up and shot to pieces. Shouldn't be too hard because they sort of float around and their flesh is only sort of there, so when they get cut in half their bodies just lose form and the smoke drifts away.

Email me at kgsullivan@gmail.com or my AIM name is Leadzaplin if you want to work with me.

I shot some footage that people can experiment on and test it out.

23. Brandeni

Brandeni Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Im open for a few weeks, if anyone wants anything organic modeled let me know.

24. Eamon

Eamon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Some of us guys from the Jedi OKC are in pre-production of a fan film and are requesting some help with 3d modeling... If anyone would like to model a ship for us please contact me at; sith@theblood.net

we are currently working on storyboards and already have some rough undetailed 3d models of the ships but our 3d modeler dose not have the time or talent to do justice to this project. we are looking for a 3d modeler that would like to make his or her mark on the star wars legacy with these new and original ships.

[image=http://www.theblood.net/holocron/stills/Tie_Sith2.jpg]
    [image=http://www.theblood.net/holocron/images/Jediship/cool2.jpg]
    [image=http://www.theblood.net/holocron/stills/ship6.jpg]

25. Pinguru

Pinguru Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005
    Does somebody have 3d studio max or any other 3d-program ? can somebody help me with a small animation..3 seconds mayby please It is for a schoolshow please help me ! I dont have any 3d-program and I want a jedi-starfighter to land in fromt of my school, I want it to look like in the film "Jedi Saga" in the beginning when the Starfighter is landing please help me after that I can majke the background my self and mask the main charachter into the starfighter...what to you think I should do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.