** REQUESTS **

Discussion in 'Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmerman91 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, sorry...CG chopper. Huey. yup. I just need it for a fly over or two, THANKS
    REALLY NEED HELP SOON. I KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MODEL THESE
  2. uwishuwereme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is anyone even going to try to help me?:rolleyes: Please PM me with some help.:D
  3. OrnOsanja Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes I really need help as well.

the first 5 mins of my film depends on at least 2 droid shots
  4. Way-Of-The-Force Jedi Knight

star 1
    I apologize, my producer is new to the forums... please move this to the request thread along with my edit**

We do not mean to have people make this for us but, we do of course need help in the areas of Concepting and 3D Modelling and Animation. There are several things we need, including... environments, characters, space ships, you name it. We already have several very generous people who have donated there time to come up with sevreal works and hope the generosity continues.

We are very serious about this film and actually have a completed script along, a local Production Group lending their support for us to make this possible. If you are interested and would like to see clips of the script or other pieces of the film that we have worked on so far please e-mail me at bensgreat2000@hotmail.com

3D Work- Space fight scenes, Character Animation and Modeling, Laser and explosion effects, Environment modeling, texturing, and lighting

2D-Concept art for; Costumes, Ships, Characters, Weapons, Environments
  5. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    Hi there. My name is Mark and I am a member of Backyard Productions. In 2000, we released our first fanfilm - The Empire Strikes Backyard (http://theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/backyard/). We have finished filming and editing the sequel to this film - The Emperor's New Clones.

The full trailer has been made and can be downloaded here (11mb Quicktime)

http://backyardproductions.co.uk/FullTrailer.mov

We have gone all out in building many full size sets for this film, but we may have overstretched ourselves!!

We desperately need help in creating CGI scenes. All the models are canon (X-Wings, TIE Fighters, Falcon etc), but we need a large number of short shots. Of course we would be happy to do the rendering ourselves, so as not to inconvenience any potential volunteers.

If you can help with even just a few shots, then please please email me on mark@backyardproductions.co.uk or PM me and I can give you further details

Have a look at the trailer, and see what you think. Full credit will of course be given to anyone who helps out :)

Mark
    Backyard Productions
  6. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    For further information, have a look at this special video, specially commissioned :)

http://www.backyardproductions.co.uk/helpus.wmv
  7. malducin Jedi Master

star 4
    Were getting ready to make our first fanfilm and we need to know the best special FX programs for creating environments like rooms, planets and a program thats very good at creating starfighters and space battles. We need a program that can basically do everything or a list of programs that can do that stuff. Is anyone even going to try to help me? Please PM me with some help.

What you need to understand first is that "best" can be pretty subjective. many times you'll need to use several programs to achieve results. And besides there is no "program for space battles", what you want to ask is for 3D animation, or compositing for example. The list would be a bit long. Besides you need to give a bit more info, like budget before making any useful suggestions.
  8. BojacRedleif Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok If you've been around TFN for awhile you may have remembered my old fanfilm "Bojac and Greg Strike Back" which has yet to be done. Now we're set to shoot over Xmas Break, costumes are getting that last touch and the sabers are made and the script is set.

One minor thing I'm asking

Just a shot of Two Jedi StarFighters Going into Hyperspace

Then flying into a planet:

This planet to be exact
    [image=http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7978/rigel40fc.jpg]

I mean that's less than 10 seconds.

I'm not too picky on it being the Episode 2 or 3 starfighter any one from Scifi 3D would be fine.

That's not asking too much, and it's the only CGI shot in the entire 20 minute movie.

The size I'm looking for is a 640x480 and it can be pretty much any video file. But I'd prefer it to be Avi or Quicktime

You're work would be amazingly appreciated by my team, and you'd be given full credit for the scene.

Thanks in advanced
    Jake Wood, Director "Bojac and Greg Strike Back"
  9. Serpent Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am making a Zelda fanfilm that is due on January 31st of 06. I need a modeler to complete the digital sets, the live action footage will be shot on a green screen and will be motion tracked. I can only offer less than $100, this is a non profit fanfilm. You will get advertising to thousands of filmmakers, and hundreds of thousands of Zelda fans. Here is the information you need to complete this:

It shouldn't be too complex, generally large simple shapes. The most complicated thing
    would be minor decoration such as a large log. This is really basic modelling. I am looking at
    less than $100 for a payment, but give me a quote and I'll see if I can work something out
    financially). But I just need simple rooms that are inspired by the forest temple from the
    Legend of Zelda series. I will assur you that about one thousand fimmakers will view this, and
    most of the online Zelda community will see it. I work at a popular gaming site that can help
    out witht he advertisement. Your name and website will be the first thing you see when you
    open the movie.

Here is a good reference pic to see style: http://gc.advancedmn.com/images/media/tloztp803.jpg

Here is another shot, and shows you what the doors should generally look like:
    http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image...16014902468.jpg

Here is the map I drew out in PS. It is a basic idea of what the maps should be like. But
    please, to save time and money, use Turbosquid to use any pre-existing 3d models that
    could be useful. You can use copyrighted materials, this film will not make any profits
    because it is a fanfilm for a contest.
    http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/...sttemple2ss.jpg

Just look through that and give me a price quote. I gaurantee you a lot of advertising. Give
    me a price, no matter what it comes out to be, I just want to see what it is.

Conor O'Sullivan

PS- I have found a few artists, now it is just about who will ofer the most reasonable price.
  10. panicstruckpro Jedi Knight

star 2
    Panic Struck Productions is looking to add on CG / FX artist for new project!

The creators who brought you Star Wars "Revelations" are currently recruiting to bring on new team members into the world Panic FX team for work on a short new project. If you have not seen what we do you can check out Panic Struck Productions. Since it's release this year April 05', "Revelations" has been downloaded over 4 million times and received global press.

If you missed your chance to be a part of Panic Struck Productions and would like to get involve in our next project (yes it's Star Wars) please submit your portfolio, demo reel or HTML showing your work to panic@panicstruckpro.com

We are looking for high-end CG/FX artists who can work at a high level in Maya, Lightwave, 3D Max, Cinema 4D, or have strong composite skills within After Effects or others like Combustion. We need modelers, Texture map creators, aniamtors, camera tracking, object tracking, green screen key, and general strong composite skills and rotoscopes.

This is a non-paying gig but a great chance to have your work seen by a very large audience, plus it can give you experience and be a challenge as well as fun... Hey it's us! This is a great way to be involved in a team that accomplishes tasks and provide you with a way to build up a demo reel, experience and your resume, As well as having many people see your work.

Only apply if you have a great attitude, can commit to a small project, and have high skills in 3D and FX work. We would love to have your join the team and look forward to hearing from you. I can provide further details for the project to applicants who apply.

Thanks, Shane
  11. Daniel_L Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to help but my abilities are well a low low standard and anyway congrats to the revlations CGI team
  12. swimmerman91 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello...again..

I need a textured Huey model...like ASAP!!
    THANKS
  13. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I would request people to join the SFX team for Siege of Ilum although the only people posting are those requesting.

Anyway, PM me if interested.
  14. fireresq7 Jedi Master

star 4
    So Panicstruck is at it again huh? Wish I can help Shane, but good luck and don't put a third mortgage on your home!!

~Rory
  15. fireresq7 Jedi Master

star 4
    Need a Model of Felix the Cat for 3d max. Anyone up to it? Willing to pay for work rendered!
    PM me!

~Rory
  16. fireresq7 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone interested in making robot model similar to the inferior robots in the movie I, Robot called the NS-4. (Not the NS-5) Please contact me if interested. I wish I can find reference pics but I have searched for two days with no luck!

PM me please!

~Rory
  17. Padawan_John Jedi Master

star 4
    Howdy.

I'm in the early preproduction stages of a fanfilm, and there is something that I need for it: a "custom" starfighter. A unique, one-of-a-kind fighter for the main character to pilot. Nothing specific, nothing fancy, just original.

If anyone's interested in working with me on this, please send me a PM.

Thank you.

nyar.
    [face_praying]
  18. Lightsaber_Monster Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi eveyone, just wondering if anyone here who has max, can do a guick converison of this clone trooper for me to a: .lwo, .3ds, .dxf, .stl any of these will be fine exept I would preferably prefer .lwo, BTW this is for a fanfilm and you will be credited if you can convert it

Just give me a PM if you can convert it

Thanks!!!
  19. shieldwolf Force Ghost

star 1
    Spearshield Productions is looking for help to finish a 12 minute hd24p short. We are currently seeking 3d models and lighting, compositors, and digital matte painters. You'll be working with an L.A. based team that has worked on Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow and Serenity and more.

Please contact randyc.bookman@verizon.net
  20. Darth-Zim Jedi Padawan

Just trying out ,

..........mmmm hmmm good

cool
  21. HANSOLONG Jedi Knight

star 1
    We are working on a fan film called "Imperial Commandos". We currently have most everything covered but we need some preliminary animation done from storyboards. They wouldn't have to be finished products by any means. Upon completion, we will hand the video over to the CGI artists who will produce the finished product. In short, we just can't afford to have them produce the preliminary shots.

We are hoping to find a couple animators/compositors/particle artists who wouldn't mind giving us a hand. We are not asking for this for free. Please let me know.

You can contact me here through PM, through my work email john@studioartandtechnology.com or through our fan film forum...

Thanks very much for your time.

Very best regards,

John

22. Sith-Lord_James Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey guys.

I was wondering if someone with moderate experience in any 3D program and a little extra time could help me out. I'm in the process of making a logo for my short films and the only thing left to incorporate is this 3D element. I need someone to model a zippo lighter for me. That's basically all I need. There are a few other things here and there like animating the igniter and flipping off the top, but other than that, that's all I need.

PM me if you're interested or email me at virtualpyro920@gmail.com

Thanks.

[face_chicken]
  23. hagbard Jedi Knight

hi

i need this model rigged for a fanfilm. i know it is some kind of boned already, but i need a max6+ compatible bip assigned. of course you would be mentioned in the credits.

if you are interestred or want to see some working stats just send a pm.
  24. panicstruckpro Jedi Knight

star 2
    Panic Struck Productions, the producers of the internet acclaimed fan film is currently in production of a small star wars comedy short and is looking to add new blood and talent to the mix of the current Panic FX team. If you have not seen the work we did with the first film check it out here:

http://panicstruckpro.com/revelations/revelations_movie.html

The film has been downloaded over 4 million times since it's release in April 05 and has been featured on global press such as: CNN, CBS, USA Today, Entertainment Weekly, LA Times, BBC, CBC and Washington Post to name a few. Adobe also did a spotlight on the project.

Watch the short clip here:

http://www.adobe.com/motion/vector/dva_panic_struck/panicstruck_movie.html

We also released a short music video in November 05' You can see that finished product here at IFILM:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2684059?htv=12

So if you missed you chance to play with us and want to be part of a team that sees things through to the end and gets your talent and work seen by a very large audience we would love to see your work and have you join us. We need solid 3D modelers, animators, texture artists, composite artsists and skills within live action comps and key with 3D elements. Camera and object tracking. If you are interested please email a portfolio of website with the best sample of your work and skill set to: panic@panicstruckpro.com

Please only apply if you have the time and dedication to a short tight deadline and can work with a team. It's a fun short project we are working on and one that could be seen by a great deal of people. Let's see what you can really do
  25. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello all.

I'm looking for a .blend file of a lion, to use as Aslan in my Voyage of the Dawn Treader fan trailer. Rigging and hair sim would be nice.

In the meantime, I'll be working on the ship itself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.