main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Requiem for a Hammer

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Imperial_Hammer , Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Oh Hammer. We actually never happened to play in any game, together. And we certainly agreed on all things. But I always respected you and appreciated your work. I always felt like the RPF was a place in safe hands and that I could rely that you would do your job with integrity and realiability. and great competnece. Thanks for that! And for all the good you did to this community!

So I can seriously say, I´ll miss you. More than I know yet, probably.

Big shoes your successor will have to fill.

May your path be a glorious one!

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I... uh... :(

*remembers fondly the days at the Academy with Westyn*

I really hope this isn't for good. I still want to be able to RP with you again.

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Sad times. Sad times. :(

"We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when..."

Sorry to see you go I_H, the RPF boards will not be the same without you.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Bye I_H. Sad to see you go. :(

5. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Imp, you've by far been the best and most influential friend I've found on these boards. We don't talk much any more, but back in the day, you taught me a TON. I'm sure the same can be said for a lot of people in this forum, and elsewhere.

I still retain the hope that we'll meet in RL sometime! We just have to!

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Thanks to you all. Its always great to know that one's efforts meant something. Makes the whole trip even more worth while. For what its worth, I loved you all in turn. As all managers (past and present) of the RPF can attest, this is bar-none the best place to work on TF.N. And that all comes from you guys; your adherence to the rules, common sense, and all around decency. I'll catch you around town one of these days. Maybe I'll pop into Hooper's unexpectedly sometime. Who knows.

It'll be a surprise. ;)

Steady as she goes dear friends. Steady as she goes!

-I_H

7. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    And so ... the end of an era. The beginning of a new one, but the end of an era nonetheless. :(

I'll miss you greatly, Impster. Not only as a mod, but also as a GM, a mentor and a friend. You taught me a great deal, perhaps even more than you know. ;) It's been a hell of a ride; the boards will be poorer without you around. Thank you for all the good times, the funnies, the randomness (Hammer's Angels!), and everything.

We'll be here when you get back.

8. ma_petite

ma_petite Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2006
    I'm such a sap. I teared up seeing his name in red. :_|

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

A standing ovation for such a fine guy!

10. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    *stands up*

=D= =D= =D=

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  12. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
  13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  14. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Psh. lame excuses imp. Come on man...... :p

But, in all seriousness, it's an odd thing to consider, as I said in peng's thread(For any of you observant folk :p) You've been the mod of the RPF pretty much my whole time here, and I'll miss having your hand directly involved in the RPF. I know I've been a bit of a pain on and off, but it's true. :p

At any rate, it's good though that things are happening for you. I wish you the best with it all. :)

15. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Hammer, you've epitomised how a person should moderate a board. You've done a wonderful, wonderful job. I thank you, along with all of the others here, for what you've contributed to these forums. Best wishes for your future studies and travel!

16. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    Not a requiem, IH, but a celebration of your evolution. I wish you as much patience, considered guidance and thoughtful assistance as you have always provided others. May the stars be at you back, and the sky ahead wide open. Wherever you go and whatever endeavors to which you put your efforts, you will be respected and leave behind those, like here, who will remember their time with you, happily.

Sincerely and warmly,

Pash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.