main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Requisite of Time AU (Obi,Ani, Padme L/M, L/H, J/J/A, Ben. 10/01 Epilogue Thanks for the noms!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZaraValinor, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3po1ab

3po1ab Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    A very interesting chapter :D I found the moment between Anakin and Obi-Wan very touching :). Could you please PM me when you start the continuation? I really enjoy reading this series (can I call it a series?).

2. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    3po1ab

A very interesting chapter I found the moment between Anakin and Obi-Wan very touching . Could you please PM me when you start the continuation? I really enjoy reading this series (can I call it a series?).

I will definitley Pm you. You can call it a series, even if it is the strangest series I've ever seen.

3. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    please please please add me to the PM list I have truly enjoyed your story

4. Errine23

Errine23 Jedi Knight star 1

May 18, 2005
    Oh my! I almost missed the Epilogue.

That will teach me to check closer. :D

I love this story and can't wait for the next 'book'. Please PM me when you start it. I would love to read it!

5. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Darth_Djinn

please please please add me to the PM list I have truly enjoyed your story

I'm gald and I will inform you. Thank you.

Errine23

Oh my! I almost missed the Epilogue.

That will teach me to check closer.

I love this story and can't wait for the next 'book'. Please PM me when you start it. I would love to read it!

Thanks. I'll let you know.

6. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    My daughter told me about this story and I have enjoyed it.

Please let me know when you begin the next Episode.

Lea-El

7. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Lea-El

My daughter told me about this story and I have enjoyed it.

Please let me know when you begin the next Episode.

Lea-El

I'm glad you did. And I'll PM you.

8. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    So sorry for falling behind there! I sooooooooo loved how you ended this! Can't wait to start reading the other one! [face_dancing]

Loved how you had Qui talk with Ben! :) The ole 'teacher' is at it again! hehe

Poor Anakin... he wants so badly to help Obi :(

I liked how you had the Force welcome him back there even after what all he had done!

Great job! =D= I have soooooo enjoyed this tale!! [:D] Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

9. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Kynstar

So sorry for falling behind there! I sooooooooo loved how you ended this! Can't wait to start reading the other one!

Loved how you had Qui talk with Ben! The ole 'teacher' is at it again! hehe

Poor Anakin... he wants so badly to help Obi

I liked how you had the Force welcome him back there even after what all he had done!

Great job! I have soooooo enjoyed this tale!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Since I read and saw Revenge of the Sith, I really wanted to have Qui teaching someone. I mean it seemed to me that the reason he found out how to retain himself was to pass on knowledge, yet save for Obi-Wan and Yoda and Luke, there was really no one who had ghostly visitations. And Qui-Gon teaching Ben of living Force and live vs death, seemed very appropriate considering what Ben's up agains.[/i[

10. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Sorry I've been in and out!

:: growls in the genearal direction of class work and well work. . . snuggles boyfreind . . . ::

Wonderful as always and I am definately interested in where this goes from here. I have this uncanny love for Time travel pieces. . . need to read more of them :D

11. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    maramijade

Sorry I've been in and out!

:: growls in the genearal direction of class work and well work. . . snuggles boyfreind . . . ::

Wonderful as always and I am definately interested in where this goes from here. I have this uncanny love for Time travel pieces. . . need to read more of them

NO problem. Glad you enjoyed it. The continutation is up. If you want the link let me know.

12. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    I'd like a link to the next one, if you'd be so kind.

This is a great story, but I like almost anything where we have Anakin not evil.

13. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I missed so much of this fic poor Ben to get his memories back and then lose his sister. Please send me the link the sequel when it's up.

14. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Jedi_Master_Mouf

I'd like a link to the next one, if you'd be so kind.

This is a great story, but I like almost anything where we have Anakin not evil.

Thanks. I like non-evil Anakin too.

Jeditheskyisblue

I missed so much of this fic poor Ben to get his memories back and then lose his sister. Please send me the link the sequel when it's up.

Sorry, you got to before I could. Thanks for reading.

15. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Been busy, sorry. I liked the ending here. So sad that Obi-Wan couldn't feel the Force welcoming them back. :_| Loved the last few lines, between Anakin and Obi-Wan. I like the little dream parts too. So now Ben is learning from Qui-Gon...bet it'll be useful later. o_O

Thanks for the pms. I'll be reading the continuation too! :)

16. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Thanks for the nominations.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.