main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Reservations have been made for Star Wars concert

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I am sharing this info with the Seattle people as well in case any one of them wants to get an extra ticket or join us.
    I have reservations for 11 people. We currently have 8 people who have definitely confirmed they will attend
    2 people who are a strong possibility but not definite
    Which means we have one extra seat available and the possibility of 3.
    We have to send payment in by 9/9/2005 or lose our seats.
    Here is the thing, I could not get us seats altogether in or near each other in anything less than the Rear orchestra. Those tickets are usually 38.00 but we get them for 34.25. Now, we also get a complimentary 11th ticket, so If we get an 11th person confirmed, then we will split the total cost for tickets 11 ways so that your total cost each will be less then 34.25 (unless they add on a service charge or tax which I forgot to ask about)

I will be receiving an invoice in the mail, once I have that, I will come back to this thread and give details about what the actual costs will be.
    I ask that each person get their share to me either in person or via paypal by sept 9th and I will make one payment to the Seattle Symphony for our tickets. Any unpaid for tickets will be sacrificed and made available to t others, whoever pays first will get them.

Our seats are in the Rear Orchestra, Center, row NN seats 1-6 and in PP seats 3-7. Seats 1 and 2 will be reserved for David and Jenny because David will definitely need an aisle seat.

To see exact seating chart
    http://www.seattlesymphony.org/_dwn/seating_chart.pdf

for an overview of their regular rates/seats
    http://www.seattlesymphony.org/symphony/buy/single/reserve.aspx?id=1927&src=t

here is the list of definite attendees
    Myself (Cate)
    Paulie
    Cheryl
    Cheryl?s son
    Marlow
    David
    Jenny
    Amy
    Strong possibilities:
    Mary
    Lenny.

Please keep checking back for more info

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I haven't gotten the invoice yet and I will be gone all Labor Day weekend.
    I hope to come home and find it in the mail so I can come on here and give the details of what we owe

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Hello, I got the invoice from the symphony
    Each ticket will be 34.25 with no handling fee.

If anyone needs to mail me a check (that they can hopefully put in the mail by tomorrow)
    The can PM me for my address, otherwise, paypal payment to crgaidheal@yahoo.com. I am charged a fee to use that account so if you could add 25 to 50 cents on to your payment if you pay via paypal that would be great.
    Also, Paulie, if you want to drive over with your payment since we live so close, that would be cool. Any one who wants to make a different arrangement, please PM me or email me at the above that I have for paypal.
    I will check back later since I have to go run some errands right now addy

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I went ahead and bought another ticket on my own so that my son's friend, Marianna can come. It's an aisle set PP1 Right Rear Orchestra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.