main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Resident Evil 2: Freakin' Awesome

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Luminara_Jade, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    yeah. it was that and much, much more....some may be disappointed by the fact that there isn't as much zombie action as in the last movie, but hey, it was cool anyhow.

alice is sweeeeet!!

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    freaking loved this movie as well. a few questions came to mind when watching this but other than that enjoyed it.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Awesome, just awesome. Dude, Nemisis kicked so much butocks! Better than the 1st one! And did you notice that the Scientist's daughter was the Red Queen or whatever... the computer in the first one? And the ending was sweet! Can't wait for the next one.

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I concur, this movie was great. Especially for fans of the games, lots of little game moments.

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    i enjoyed it profously, despite the serioud lack of zombies in the latter half of the movie. two questions though [SPOILERS] why did the scientist turn into a zombie? he never got bit. and how did the dead people in the grave yard get infected?[/SPOILERS]

6. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok I agree with what Acthar said.. here is another thing i didnt understand. the part in the school, two things, one, why didnt the zombie kids go after the little girl? She was in the same room that the girl died, so how did she live... ALSO, later in that same building, they walk into the cafeteria, and theres zombies there, and jill says 'its ok they're slow, we can walk around them' and the whole fight ensues...at the end of that whole scene, everyone comes together, they see the dead red haired cop guy, BUT NO MORE ZOMBIES!!!! WHERE DID THEY GO?!?!?!?! that was my biggest annoyance... I LOVED this movie as an action movie, but I didn't like it so much as a resident evil movie..... but I FREAKING LOVED the whole scene where alice and nemesis first met, that was cool.

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Spoilers...

Scientist turned into a zombie becuase he was dead. He was shot and the T virus reanimates dead tissue, he was dead....so future zombie.

The little girl was not bothered by all the zombie kids becuase she was seriously infected by the t virus, she probably didnt register as living tissue to the zombie kids.

corpses in the graveyard buried in the ground... ummm nasty little virus that T virus...umm yeah thats it

8. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    but the scientist was never bit and there were no needle holes in his arm, so he was never infected as far as i know

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I think they said he was also using the T-Virus on himself, but I could be mistaken.

And the graveyard scene... the virus had probably permiated the ground water of Racoon City therefore getting into the soil where the dead had been buried.

10. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I had thought that maybe he was testing the virus on himself, to regain use of his legs, but I don't think they specificly said so, and there were no pin holes in his arm from administering the antidote. and if the virus permiated the ground water of the city, then quarenteening them would serve NO purpose whatsoever, but it would open the door for many more sequals as the virus spreads further and further until everyone is undead (like day of the dead). any bets that somehow Nemesis survived?

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    okay, you do not have to be injected or ingest the virus or be bitten by a zombie to become a zombie in the world of Resident Evil. All you need to do is die, the virus becomes airborne at a certain point and will reanimate dead tissue. I guess this airborne variety is not of sufficient strength to kill living tissue as with zombie bites or injections as living being do not die and become zombies from simply breathing.

Hey maybe my vampire game could use some zombies....

12. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    there's a whole clan for that.... Samedis......

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    well if the virus was airborn, then why bother quarentining the city? I think the virus started off as an airborn virus, but then turned into one that could only be spread through blood and saliva. lots of virii act that way.

14. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    If you guys watch the first Resident Evil you'll see that it does start out as an airborne virus. The whole ventilation thing yeah.

15. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    but does it stay airborn? if it did, then Jill, the army guy and the black guy would all have it too. as would the leader guy (if he didn't get eaten) just from being there.

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Nope, the airborn variety does not kill living tissue, only reanimates it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.