Resident Evil 2 September 10th 2004

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by cmdrwillard, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This is an offical post to gauge interest in the membership of the club going together to see this film on the 10th. Right now it is not known if there is a midnight show. I will find that out soon and posy it here.
  2. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in for sure. My friend and I have been planning to see this for sometime, having it be the landmark
    kickoff to start our Halloween season madness. I'll be sure to request Thursday and Friday off. Thanks.
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I am such a big fan of the video game series that there is NO way I would miss this. The trailer looks sweet.
  4. Nieru_Hawic Jedi Padawan

I don't think that they are going to a midnight show so I think we should try to go friday at the last showing. that works better for me. what so you guys think
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think they are having a midnight showing either. The last showing will be good for me as well.
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    No midnight....how lame. Well, Friday night would work to, as long as it's at 10 or later. Thanks.
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The Edwards people told me they would know Tuesday if they were having a midnight show. Stay tuned...
  8. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    If there's no midnight showing, is everyone ok with a ten o'clock one?
    Thanks.
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I am in for whatever showing. The tv spots I have seen lately are excellent.
  11. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Any news yet if there's a midnight showing?
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  13. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I have just confirmed (Edwards Mgmt., Fandango, Kasey)that there will be a midnight showing Thursday night. Kasey and I are planning on going to this showing (I have a ticket in hand now). However if this isn't good for the group, I am flexible, this is after all an "all club" event.
  14. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I got my ticket, and I know that Cody and James are confirmed as going. My bro and friend Nate will be there to! I'll post more about who's going as I find out more. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.