main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resident Evil: Apacolypse

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Has anyone else here seen this? I went yesterday and I must say that the movie rocks! I've never played the games and the first movie didn't do much for me, but this one was fantastic!

The action/fight scenes were awesome. The cinimetography was fantastic, and the story wasn't that bad for a typical horror/sci-fi flick.

The only downside was that some of the actors were fairly new some of the acting was a little off, but nothing that is worth not seeing the movie.

The really nice thing is that this movie actually picks up a little bit before the end of the last one and they go through and retell the basic story so you don't even have to see the first one to know what's going on.

For $6 I highly recommend it and I'll probably go see it again. 8/10

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I wanted to see it, but I have never touched the games or seen the first one. Do you really think I could get away with just seeing this one by itself? I was afraid that I have missed too much to just jump into it.

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    You and I are going to see it because it is so awesome I want to see it again!!! You really don't need to see the first one, but if you are one of those people that really has to see the movies in order, I have it so you can watch it.

We're going to see it. And when we're done, we're sneaking into Sky Captain. You have no choice. You cannot resist the power of a Biker Scout on a movie binge.

4. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Yeah, I haven't decided whether I want to see Sky Captain or not. I suppose if I don't pay for it, I won't feel bad if I am disappointed. :D

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    The Riddle Players liked it, so take it for what it's worth. Everyone I talked to in the 501st loved it, so I'm going to see it.

6. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Sounds good. Let's go. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.