main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Resident Evil, Survive the City

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Radiance, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuuls_Sock

Yuuls_Sock Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2008
    IC: Pockets
    August 10th 1998, 7:00pm

He nodded to the officer and after fetching a shoulder mount for his camera he moved to the weapons. He picked up a pair of pistols, both were different kinds, settled on one which he put on the counter before going back to grab a shotgun after looking for a bit. After that he just got used to the weapons weight and holding them while he waited.

Tag

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: I am still waiting on responses from the other players before continuing.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Artie
    Inside Police Station
    August 10, 1998 - 7:05pm

As Artie sat down, hugging her knees next to her brother, one of the cops had walked over towards them. Artie looked up.

"It's good that you all made it here. I'm Sergeant Gabriel Ciparzo. The young strapping lad that held the door for you is Officer Leon Kennedy. You will be ok now, we will protect you. What are your names?"

Artie gave a week smile. "Im Art...Artie. Thats my brother James." James simply smiled, and patted Artie on the head.

Suddenly, Artie looked over when she hear sounds..

"Claire?....*gunshots heard over radio*.... CLAIRE!" The other officer grabbed his pistol and ran to a door. Gabriel stood and looked after him.

"Leon! Where are you going?!"

Leon called back over his shoulder. "Get them out! I have to save Claire!" Artie looked over at her brother, her eyes growing wide. She yanked her catchers mask down over her head.

Gabriel gave a hopeless sigh and slammed his fist on the desk. He forewent the good cop expression for the kid and motioned for all of them to come closer to him.

"Do you guys have any maps of the city, that would show the underground access points?..ya know..sewers?" her brother asked.
    Gabe looked over at the driver.

"I don't know, today was both me and Leon's first day. I don't know where they would keep anything like that if there was one here. Look. I'm not going to lie to you. This is a very dangerous situation. I will do my best to get you all to safety but I am just one guy. I am going to need your help."

The officer nodded. "I want the three men here to arm themselves with whatver they can. There is a duffel bag and backpack under the center desk over there. Get yourselves familiar with the weapons but don't fire them. Don't even load them, I will show you how to load each one that you pick up. For now just grab some firearms and place them on the desk. As much as you can bear to carry. Young lady, you are with me, help me find a map if there is one. I would think that there would be some maps down here... somewhere."

As James went with the other men, Gabriel left them to their tasks and went over to the walls that had some wall maps on them, studying each one for something useful. Artie followed quietly, and began looking at the wall also.

Gabriel ran back to the desk and smiled with relief as there was still one radio on the charger. Artie kept looking at the maps. They had to have emergency type plan stuff. They would have good maps. Artie kept searching, looking at ever map on the walls, and then searching any desk that looked like it might have something. If there were any nearby desks with officer type names on the door, she would peek inside also. They would also have important things to know there too.

She kept her baseball bat close, as she continued her search for ANYTHING useful.

Tag: all in room.

4. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    Reiko
    Raccoon Streets
    August 10, 1998 - 9:50pm

To reach the police station Reiko had to backtrack from the hospital and try to negotiate the various blockages and traffic jams that would surely be all around the city by now. What struck her as she began running was how deathly quiet it was. The chaos before was replaced by an eerie silence, more so than she noticed as she reached the hospital. But given what seems to have happened that wouldn't last. Reiko had no idea how long it took for someone to turn into the living dead and she had no intention of staying to find out.
    ****, all of this is because of Umbrella? The paramedic began trying to remember what the STARS had alleged, swearing to herself once again at what's happened. On top of everything else there were men with guns out there, killers for all intents and purposes, that girl she came across was still alive and for whatever reason they were after her.
    "*****," Reiko said for about the sixth time that night. A psychologist might say her language was a defense mechanism, the Asian's way of dealing with the situation. She could care less what some doctor might say, but from the way she clutched the VP70 she was definitely stressed. A low moan came from one of the crashed vehicles and Reiko saw a zombie climbing out from the wreckage, paying no attention to his substantial injuries. She figured it must have heard her and on instinct she levelled the firearm and pulled the trigger, the first shot impacting the chest and the second hitting the temple, her aim being pulled up by the automatic. The third and forth bullets ripped into the throat and shattered the temple before the undead beast fell, Reiko breaking out into a sprint before anymore came in direction of the noise.
    Stupid, stupid, she hissed at herself. Reiko knew she was going to have to watch her mouth, if only so she didn't attract attention. Around the next block she came across a fire truck and slowed down, looking behind to see that she wasn't being followed. The vehicle was parked next to a subway entrance, maybe the firefighters had radio contact.
    "Hello?" Reiko yelled out to no answer. She ran for the tunnel and called down there. "Hello?" But there was no reply, she thought maybe she could try contacting the police herself, "Sh...hello?" But whoever might be down there couldn't hear her for whatever reason. Reiko gave up and was about to move for the fire truck when she came face to face with a shotgun, the barrel an inch from her nose. She knew she didn't have a chance to bring her own weapon up or try and fight the assailant, the only thing she could think of was to try and reason with them. Moving her eyes from the shotty Reiko saw that the boy...no, girl behind it was wearing a black singlet and greet jacket, it was whoever those soldiers were after before. "What's your favorite story?" Reiko asked, hoping she wasn't asking for trouble as well, "Bedknobs and Boomsticks?"

Tag: All

5. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Zachary Byrd
    August 10, 1998 - 7:07pm

"It's good that you all made it here. I'm Sergeant Gabriel Ciparzo. The young strapping lad that held the door for you is Officer Leon Kennedy. You will be ok now, we will protect you. What are your names?" Zack looked up at the officer, before his gaze slid over to Artie as she spoke first. "Im Art...Artie. Thats my brother James."

Zack gave Gabriel a weak smiled. "Zack. Good meeting you Sergeant Ciparzo." Before anything else could happen Leon yelled into the radio, and then took off running. Zack looked up at Gabriel again as the older officer started talking once more.

"I want the three men here to arm themselves with whatever they can. There is a duffel bag and backpack under the center desk over there. Get yourselves familiar with the weapons but don't fire them. Don't even load them, I will show you how to load each one that you pick up. For now just grab some firearms and place them on the desk. As much as you can bear to carry. Young lady, you are with me, help me find a map if there is one. I would think that there would be some maps down here... somewhere."

As soon as Gabriel finished speaking, Zack stood slowly, giving one look at the camera before walking past it. He holstered his pistol and waited until Pockets was done picking his weapons. The dark haired man gave out a soft sigh, running his fingers through his spiky hair and kneeling down before the bags. He already had his pistol, and his knife strapped to his ankle. Zack picked out a sniper rifle with a strap attached that would allow him to carry it on his back. He also took out a micro smg, and stood, placing them on the desk and leaning against the wall. He was silent as he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting.

Tag: Radiance, Ktala, Yuul

6. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Gabriel Ciparzo
    August 10, 1998 - 7:09pm

Gabriel's hand reached up and scratched his chin as he studied the maps on the wall. Nothing on the sewers.

Gabriel cursed under his breath as he looked back at the men.. no... the boys that he had sent to pick weapons out of the bag.

He walked over and nodded at the selection. First picking up the sniper rifle.

"You already carry a pistol but I don't know how proficient you are with rifles. Or any firearm for that matter, so listen up, all of you. This, as you can deduct for yourselves.. is a sniper rifle. A Remington 700. Bolt action. That means that rounds are held inside and individually loaded by releasing this bolt handle."

Gabriel pulled some rounds from the bag and loaded them into the rifle. Then demonstrated pulling back on the bolt handle to eject them. Then placed the rounds back on the desk.

"The rifle should be secure in the pocket of your shoulder when aiming. Here."

Gabriel flipped the weapon up and placed the stock against the small spot just to the left of his right shoulder bone. He held it there in place with his left hand while his right hung limp at his side.

"Never move the rifle when aiming. You move your body. Otherwise sight gets thrown off. A major factor when shooting rifles is your breathing. Especially when standing or moving. Never squeeze the trigger when you are breathing. It throws your shot off in places you dont want it to go. Practice squeezing the trigger on the pause between breaths." He placed the rifle back on the table next to the rounds. Then nodded at the SMG.

"If you can load and fire a pistol you know how to use that one. Magazine fed from the pistol grip lock the little nob on the top to the back and pull the trigger. If any of us are in front of you. Never use this. The recoil and spray effect would likely mow us down as well as what you were shooting at."

He went over to the other kid with the camera. Who had picked out a pistol and shotgun.

He picked up the shotgun and nodded at it, it was the short handle version, not the long stock like the rifles. It was better suited for the kid because he was a bit scrawny, the heavier shotgun would likely knock him over if he pulled the trigger. Again, a few shells were pulled from the bag and demonstrated on how to load the weapon. Likewise with the pistol.

He was fairly certain that the kid with the camera had no weapons experience, so he also showed them how to properly hold the pistol.

"Ok, now that we have that out of the way. Practice on loading those for a few minutes I need to figure out how to get us out of here."

Gabriel sat down at the reception desk, his M16 clacking against the chair. His hands crossed in front of him and his eyes closed. They definately could use the sewers as an escape, but part of Gabriel was extremely dubious of using that option for some reason. He wasn't sure why. He had seen the zombies outside, and the huge.. THING that had attacked the woman earlier. But he didn't even want to think of what would be waiting in the sewers if the outbreak had spread down there.

The highway was miles away and on foot it would simply be too difficult to reach without some wheels, not to mention that the exit itself was blocked off by an explosion according to Leon. Two fingers pressed against his temple on either side as he thought of alternatives. Flying was out, the Airport was further away than the highway, and even if they got there, Gabriel didn't know how to pilot anything. Straight, over, under, around. All out.

Gabes eyes opened.

Under. The sewers weren't the only way to go under the city. The underground rail system. Even if the power was off, they could still run the tracks until they reached the next stop, in the neighboring state. Luckily, Raccoon City was right on the border.

Gabe stood quickly and crossed to the maps on the wall again. His eyes lit up as he found the one labeled Metro. His finger found the closest train stop and traced it all the way to the next city. It was a straight shot.

7. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    August 10, 1998 - 7:10pm

Pockets nodded to the officer that had taken charge, easily grabbing his bags, the pistol in easy reach with the small shotgun in his duffel bag. He was used to carrying the bags, and he figured he should be fine. Besides they had food and water in them too. The duffel's strap was around his shoulder, the opposites side from his now shoulder mounted camera. He had found a small hoolster for the pistol in a belt fashion, making it easier to carry.

He spoke up to the officer as they were about to leave. "If the station is offline I might be able to bring it back online, I don't know what security measures they have for it."

Tag

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Arline Taggert (Artie)
    Inside Police Station

Artie continued to study the walls, looking over as he walked to the table with all the guns on it, and picked up a rifle. Fancy rifle, Artie noted. He then began to give the others a quick lesson on how to shoot the different guns. Artie had her pistol crossbow weapon, and she was in no hurry to change weapons. Course, if she saw more bolts, she would scoop them up fast.

Artie was getting worried that they would not find anything, when she saw the cop suddenly get interesting in something. He stood quickly and crossed to the maps on the wall again. His eyes lit up as he found the one labeled Metro. His finger found the closest train stop and traced it all the way to the next city. It was a straight shot.

Artie ran over, and saw what he was looking at. The trains. Of course! They had not heard anything that sounded like they had done anything to them. Highly unlikely they thought about those. Artie gave a grin, as he suddenly whipped out his weapon, and broke the fancy glass frame the map was in. She watched as he reholstered his pistol and pulled out his boot knife. He stabbed it into the corkboard behind the map and dragged it down and around. Slicing out the portion that encompassed where he was now and where he had to go. After he got what he was looking for he brought it back over to the table. Artie went over to the table, and sat down, looking at the map.

"Ok guys, heres the plan. I dont want to think about what is in the sewers so that will be used as a last resort for the time being. For now we are going to try and make it to the train station. Up here." Gabe pointed to a spot on the map about 15 blocks from where they were currently.

"We are going to head down to the garage and see if any of the vehicles are big enough to hold all of us, if not, we get to take the leather express on over there. Back alleys wont get us where we need to go, so for now all of our travel will be done street to street. Artie when we travel I want you in the middle of everyone. Zack will be in the rear with that rifle. Mr Camera man over here will be between us with James and Artie. If there are no questions we need to move right now. Things are going to get hairy around here."

Artie wanted to fuss, but one look at James made her hold her tounge. She just sighed softly, as she nodded her head. "Yep, you got it!" she replied. She didnt need to make James worry any more. James just softly rubbed the top of her head, and then gently tapped the catchers mask on top. For luck, just as he always did.

Artie leaned next to James, watching the other guys they had picked up, when the cop called out a name on the walkies.

"Leon?"
    *Static......* "I'm here Gabriel."
    "We are going to make a break for the train station. Use the tunnels to get out of the city. What do you think?"
    "..Ounds good Gabe. I'll get Claire and meet you there. She is familiar with the city. We will make it there. But don't wait for us. You see an opportunity to leave and we arent there.. you take it...."

That sure didnt sound good. The cop with them looked around at all of them. Artie felt the hair on her neck rise.

"Roger that. Ciparzo out."
    He snapped the radio onto his belt and motioned for them towards the rear door of the lobby, pulling his M16 around from his back and holding it in both hands.

"Let's go. The sooner we get out of this nightmare the better..."

Artie slid her baseball bat on her back, and pulled her crossbow. She didnt want to wait for them to get close. She tried to make herself dissapear within the group, as they got ready to move. She kept close to her brother.

"Ready." she said softly.

TAG: Gabriel, Zack and Pockets

9. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Gabe stopped as he headed for the door, turned around and jogged back to the bag he had grabbed. He had almost forgotten some of the gear he brought along with him. He couldn't leave this stuff here laying out. He reached into the bag and retrieved the other M16 attachment he had grabbed from Kendo's. The barrel flashlight. He knelt down and snapped it onto the end of the rifle. Then checked to make sure that everything was secure in the backpack, zipped it up and threw it onto his back. Then tightened the straps so it wouldn't move around too much.

"If the station is offline I might be able to bring it back online, I don't know what security measures they have for it."

Gabe looked up at the camera guy.

"Kid, your guess is as good as mine as to the security measures. I haven't got a clue. If we pass the generator room with the stations running computers we may make the pit stop. If only to help out any survivors in here."

Again Gabe's mind turned to Chief Irons. Turning the power back on may help him as well. But that was a risk they might have to take. He was pretty sure that Leon could take Irons. But Leon didn't know about the man and his corruption. About his psychotic killing spree and hunting down his own men. And he could't radio to Leon about it in case Irons was listening in. Then Kennedy would be toast.

The entire situation began to eat at Gabriel. He dropped his magazine, checked his chamber, slammed the mag back into place and ripped the charging handle back, reloading the weapon as he stood. "Ok.. NOW we can go..."

He set off at a jog to the back door of the lobby. The were no lights ablaze in the narrow hallways past the door. So he flicked on the flashlight and began to move cautiously down the hallways.

They had been going with no resistance for a good 4 minutes before the entire building rocked. An explosion could be heard and felt, almost knocking Gabe to his knees. Quickly he checked his immediate line of sight before ripping his radio free again.

"LEON! WHAT WAS THAT?!"

No answer..

"Leon!!!"

"............crrrrrrrrrk..... Gabe... Helicopter crashed into the station! I'm ok..big fire though, both pilots dead."

Gabe sighed and hit the button on his radio, "Roger that.. stay safe up there kid." Gabe stuffed the radio back into its place and continued down the hallway muttering to himself.

"Wonder if they were dead before they crashed into the building..."

Just as he finished the thought, arms began bursting from under the holes in the boarded up windows. Fear gripped at Gabes stomach tightly as he pressed his back flat against the far wall. Just out of reach of the arms. They were stained with red, cut and blistered. He began to inch along the wall slowly towards the end of the hallway, keeping his eyes on the hands trying to grip at him and his companions, and to see if anyone was coming in their direction.

This is like a bad horror movie..

tag, Gabes team!!

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Arline Taggert (Artie)
    Inside Police Station
    August 10, 1998 - 7:20pm

The cop set off at a jog to the back door of the lobby. The were no lights ablaze in the narrow hallways past the door. So he flicked on the flashlight and began to move cautiously down the hallways. The rest followed, with Artie not too far behind. So far, it was not too bad. Artie crept quietly, looking around as much as she could.

Suddenly, the entire building rocked. An explosion could be heard and felt, and Artie bit down on her fist to keep from screaming. Artie hugged the wall tightly, James putting his hand on her shoulder. She heard the cop ask,

"LEON! WHAT WAS THAT?!"
    No answer..
    "Leon!!!"

"............crrrrrrrrrk..... Gabe... Helicopter crashed into the station! I'm ok..big fire though, both pilots dead."
    Gabriel sighed and hit the button on his radio, "Roger that.. stay safe up there kid."

As Artie looked up as her brother, she heard the cop mutter...
    "Wonder if they were dead before they crashed into the building..."

As a look of horror flashed on her face, arms began bursting from under the holes in the boarded up windows. Startled, Artie let out half a scream before she threw both hands up over her mouth, flattening herself against the wall, just like the cop had. This was not as fun, when you were IN the horror movie, she thought to herself strangely, as she looked at the many hands trying to grab them. Artie now found herself shaking, but a gentle push from James kept her going. She slid alongside the wall, as she made herself NOT look at the arms trying to grab her, but down the hallway, away from them.

In her mind, she could her her brother cursing as they moved, but she didnt looked to see what had drawn his attention.

Tag: Gabriel, Pockets, and Zack

11. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Zachary Byrd
    August 10, 1998 - 7:23pm

After watching Gabriel show how to load each gun, Zack took the sniper, pulling the strap on so it was slung across his chest. With a tug, he tightened the strap, tight enough that he could feel the gun even through his zip up and shirt. It would prevent the gun, or strap from getting caught on something and holding him back. It would also prevent it from moving around and causing noise, giving away their location. Zack then flipped the safety on the SMG on and tucked it into his belt. 'Don't want to shoot my foot on accident now.' He thought silently as he removed his own pistol from it's holster, checking his bullet supply.

As Gabriel headed out the back door, Zack waited until everyone else had followed, before he followed as well. With his free hand, he ran his fingers through his black hair, before sliding the same hand down to the left side of his face, running his fingers against the scar for a minute. He shook his head lightly, muttering to himself. "Mind on the present Zachary."

As the group moved down the hallway, the entire building shook. They both heard and felt the explosion behind the rocking. It was then that Gabriel shouted into the radio. "LEON! WHAT WAS THAT?!" There was silence for a while before Leon answered him. "............crrrrrrrrrk..... Gabe... Helicopter crashed into the station! I'm ok..big fire though, both pilots dead."

Zack frowned, tightening his grip on his pistol, looking at Artie and James for a moment before shifting his gaze to Pockets, and then back to Gabriel. Soon they began to move again, but just as soon hands burst from the boarded up windows, reaching for them. Zack saw Gabriel flatten himself against the wall. The raven-haired man quickly moved the sniper slightly, so he could flatten his back to the wall as well. As the group began to inch forward again, though this time, hugging the wall, Zack muttered in an almost inaudible whisper.

"So the bad dream becomes a nightmare."

12. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    Reiko
    Raccoon Streets
    August 10, 1998 - 9:59pm

The girl took in Reiko's paramedic uniform and lowered her shotgun, slightly.
    "Who are you?" she asked, ignoring the joke. Reiko noticed how timid her voice was and thought it best to start with reassuring her.
    "I'm not one of those cu..." she paused, before continuing. "I'm not one of them." When the girl didn't answer she began asking questions of her own. "You come out from the subway did you?" Maybe there was a way to get the weapon away, it was making her nervous. "Is there anyone else down there?"
    "They left." At Reiko's darkened tone she explained. "There was a train we managed to find, but it left before I was able to get there." Reiko slowly reached out to place a hand on the girl's shoulder, which seemed to help as the shotgun fell away at that. "There was something down there, some monster, I got seperated from the others."
    "Others?" Reiko wondered. "What others? There's still people down there?"
    "A policeman...Kelvin I think. There was a reporter as well..." It seemed like she was struggling.
    "Look, kid," Reiko told her. The kid part might have been a bit much, there was only a couple of years age difference but Reiko thought her old enough, mature enough, to better deal with the situation.
    "That's not my name." The girl didn't seem defensive about it, which Reiko took as a good sign. "It's okay to trust you is it?" Reiko looked about as though someone might hear what the girl's name was and laugh. What she was actually doing was making sure they were safe.
    "Anyone who tries to be mean to you," she said, raising the VP70, "I'll be much much meaner to them." Reiko looked at her expectantly.
    "Yoko," the girl said finally. "Yoko Suzuki."
    "Like the motorcycle manufacturer." She dropped the gun beside her. "I'm Reiko." She had a sense the girl had trust issues and considered her little Q & A over. "Give me the gun Yoko." She did, after a moment's hesitation.
    "What are you going to do with it?" Reiko checked the weapon over, it was a nice find, a Benelli M4, police issue, four shells left.
    "If there's a cop down there he should be able to take care of himself." She loaded a shell, knowing that he was probably already zombie food. "But he might be able to contact the police. Send someone in to deal with this. Call in the STARS, who knows." Yoko vetoed the idea.
    "I just came out that way. There was nothing since the train tracks."
    "Then we head for the police station on foot." Reiko looked around, trying to figure out how much further they had to go.
    "There?" Reiko briefly explained her decision.
    "Safest place I can think of. Unless you want to be stuffed in a closet somewhere." She figured that option wasn't open.

Tag: All

13. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    August 10, 1998 - 7:23pm

Pockets followed in the middle section, his hands on the pistol and his bags tightened to make it less likely for him to lose them. He tried not to look at the arms as he pressed himself against the far wall and followed the others carefully.

"So the bad dream becomes a nightmare."

Pockets nodded, "Indeed, and the worst part is it's real, no matter how much we wish we could just wake up and have everything alright."

Tag

14. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    August 10th 1998, 7:24

As he reached the end of the grabbing arms, one hand snagged his shirt and wrenched him forward. Again fear gripped at his stomach as he was pulled forward.

Before he hit the wall, instinct took over and Gabriel planted a foot into the wall. His rifle came up and the stock came down on the arm that had grabbed him. He winced as it broke and folded in the wrong direction, yet still try to grab him. Regardless of the bone being broken, the arm held firm.

"Son of a....!"

Gabriel rocked back and grabbed the wrist. He pulled it as hard as he could so that the one on the other end was pressed flat against the hole with which it was trying to pull him through. Gabriel's Jericho was in his right hand and pressed against the window hole in that same instant. He pulled the trigger 5 times and the grip went limp. He stumbled to the floor into the empty floor plaza next to some steps leading to the second floor. Finally away from the windows. His back hit the stair post and he slid down slowly. Breathing heavily. A hand ran through his hair as his Jericho was shakily missing it's holster. A single breath and he tried to calm down. Gabriel pushed himself to his feet and reholstered his pistol. He had to be strong. If only for the kid's sakes.

It was at this point when he had regained his calm that he heared a scraping noise and he looked up. His heart stopped in his chest.

A 4 limbed.... ..THING was craqing on the ceiling... it's brain visible in it's skull. It seemed as if it's skin had been reversed or completely disposed of. A long sharp tongue laced out and an insideous hiss escaped it's mouth. He looked on in horror as drops of blood seemed to leak from it's mouth.

Gabriel stood back quickly and ripped his Jericho from it's holster again. He backed into a window which was closed and secure by a metal shutter. He pointed at the creater on the ceiling with his pistol and shouted at his companions.

"LIGHT THAT THING UP NOW!!!"

Before he could pull the trigger, two huge... beefy arms tore through the metal shutter, wrapped around him and yanked him out. He was thrown into a steel grated fence and the air rushed from his lungs. He was on his knees gasping for breath as he glanced up at his attacker. The zombies outside were dead... this thing had killed them.

It was the same size as that monster he saw the woman fighting before. But it had a long green trench coat. It looked like something from the circus. Huge muscles, and a cold dead expression. It walked slowly, almost in a stalking manner as gabriel fought to regain his feet under him. It was a long narrow patch of grass just outside the windows here. Closed in by that same black steel grated fence. Gabriel scrambled to his feet and realized that his Jericho lay behind the monster. The kids would have to deal with the beast inside while he faced this one alone.

Gabe pulled the Samurai Edge pistol from his shoulder holster and began to pull the trigger as fast as he could. 15 rounds. 15 holes in the trench coat. Nothing but a twitch from the monster that continued to pace towards him. Gabriel started to reload the pistol just as the huge monster closed with him and grabbed him again. Only to fling him in the opposite direction once again slamming into the grate fence. This time the fence bent inwards with the force of impact. Gabriel was again left gasping for air. He heard gunshots from inside. His eyes were blurring in and out when he noticed he was back with his Jericho. As the beast stalked towards him once more, he made a grab for the gun. Both pistols flared to life, barking fire and lead at the monstrosity. Both magazines hit the grass as he climbed to his feet, slower than he would have liked.

Gabriel looked up to see a huge ham sized fist swinging towards him. He ducked and rolled under the arm and came up reaching for his M16. And then he gasped as the second hand grabbed him by the throat and lifted him easily off the ground. Gabriel dropped the pistols as both hands gripped the e

15. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Zachary Byrd
    August 10th 1998, 7:25

Zack froze, pure terror gripping him as Gabriel fought the zombie that had snagged his shirt. The young man's eyes were slightly wide, his hand pistol shaking in his tight grip. If they lost Gabriel, what on earth were they going to do? He let out a soft sigh, feeling slightly winded now, he re-checked his bullets. It was silent for a while, and Zack kept his gaze down on his pistol, though he had the number of bullets memorized by now.

A scraping sound is what caught his attention, and like Gabriel, he looked up. The terror returned to him, numbing his entire body as his lips parted slightly, attempting to get words out. His pistol suddenly felt really heavy in his hand as Gabriel shouted at them. "LIGHT THAT THING UP NOW!!!" Before Gabriel could begin his assault on the four legged, thing, he was yanked out through the window by two arms. The terror in Zack increased, and he shakily holstered his pistol, tugging the smg out of his belt and flipping the safety off.

He moved away from the others, enough so they weren't in the line of fire, yet not enough to get that creature out of his line of sight. Zack lifted his shaky grip up to creature, letting out a shaky breath, and pulled the trigger. The smg roared to life, shaking in his hand as it fired, causing a loud roar in his ears in the empty hallway. At this point he finally found his voice again, though when he spoke it came out soft, shaky and not as confident as he would have liked.

"Pockets, your shotgun, use your shotgun!"

The smg stopped in his hand and he cursed, popping the magazine out. He pulled a new one out, slamming it quickly, his heart pounding inside his chest. Zack lifted the gun back up to the creature, pulling the trigger once more. It was then that he realized, his legs were frozen in place, and if that thing came after him, he wasn't sure if he could get the stubborn limbs to react in time. Only one thought crossed the raven-haired man's mind. They had to keep Artie from getting hurt, at all costs.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Arline Taggert (Artie)
    August 10, 1998 - 7:25pm

Artie slid along side the wall, following the officer. She heard Pockets and someone else talking about how the bad dream had become a nightmare. Staring at the arms trying to grab them, that had to be the understatement of the century!

As she slid along the wall, staying way out of the way of the arms, she heard, and then saw the officer Gabriel suddenly being snatched forward, and grey hand had ahold of his shirt. Artie squeeked, as the cop's gun went off, shooting at the thing. It released its grip, and he fell back. Artie pulled out her baseball bat as she saw that he was alright, and moved forward...

Only to freeze, when she saw the look on his face. There was a funny noise, and he was looking UP. Way above him. Above them...

A 4 limbed.... ..THING was crawing on the ceiling... it's brain visible in it's skull. It seemed as if it's skin had been reversed or completely disposed of. A long sharp tongue laced out and an insidious hiss escaped it's mouth. Drops of blood seemed to leak from it's mouth.

Artie couldn't even scream, as she stared at the thing. Her eyes grew even larger as she stared at the horror in front of her. She had forgotten how to breath, as she just stood in shock, hoping that the things, somehow did not see them. She would rather face the zombies again.

Suddenly, she was yanked backwards, almost falling to the floor. Larger legs where in front of her now. Was it James? She wasnt sure. She vaguely heard the cop yell.

"LIGHT THAT THING UP NOW!!!"

But before the cop could get off a shot, two huge... beefy arms tore through the metal shutter, wrapped around him and yanked him out.

Artie screamed.

Suddenly, the room around her seemed alive, with the sounds of weapons going off all around her. In her mind, she vaguely was aware of her brother, moving to put himself in front of her. Artie looked at the pistol crossbow in her hand. She HAD to do something. What about the cop outside? Was he even still alive?

The room was so loud, it was difficult to think. But Artie knew ONE thing. She didnt want that THING on the ceiling to grab them. She heard sound coming from outside. Gunfire!

Artie decided on action. She pointed up, and trying to aim at the things exposed brain, shot her crossbow bolt towards the creature. She then dropped down on hands and knees, and began to crawl towards the opening that the cop had been yanked out of. Right now, it looked like a better place, than the thing on the ceiling.

TAG:Radiance, Anime, Yuul anyone else?? :)

17. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Well, sorry to say everyone, but due to the lack of activity here and constantly waiting on people to post, I am going to have this thread closed down. I hope you had fun while it lasted. Look for my next game soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.